It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Your right, I was just being sarcastic about the light thing. That scenario you laid out is scary but possible, the sad thing is I'm such a slave to society there isn't much I can do, prices on everything keep going up but wages stay the same, rent is insane in San Diego, but I got know where else to go. Any chance of saving money dwindles more and more and to make matters worse, I got laid off and I swear I can't find a job to save my life. Do you have a plan?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I hear you brother, I am actually going through the same thing. I have my own business though, I started it a year ago and it's just now starting to make money. Believe me I know how steep it can get especially in San Diego.

Even when I can't afford to, I go to Wal-mart and stock up on supplies. I also have this nifty little inverter that can plug in an AC device to my car battery. I figured if I had at least three batteries, maybe even a battery charger, I can rotate them out and always have electricity.

Right now all I have are some things that I will need for immediate survival. I might have to acquire some other things after the fact. Mostly what I do have is just camping gear.. Hopefully I will have at least a few days notice, so I can make my last rounds to the pawn shop. I have a lot of gear that would just weigh me down in that type of scenario.

But you just never know.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I wonder how many people have real bomb shelters capable of sustained living. I wanna make friends with one of them. It beats jumping into my friends tree house. I suppose though if the **** hits the fan we'll find we can count on each other for support more than we think. Well maybe not in the city, it would probably be chaos. It's like that song "Run to the hills, Run for your lieeeife"

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

If all we had to do was focus, the world would of ended in 2000.

2012 will be another year.

Just like 2000, 1988, 1666, etc.

Now I do think some very bad stuff may be happening at that time, but thats due to our species not able to have any sort of peace.

We have to have a good old chain of major conflicts, disasters, and crises every century. When the nexy chain starts I'm not sure, but expect something along the lines of World War One, Two, the Great Depression, Influenza Pandemic, and the collapse of many major world powers.

Basically the same stuff between 1913 and 1945.

It will seem like the Apocalypse. Hundreds of millions of people will die. Cities will be ruined. At the end of it though we'll still be here, probably trying to build some kind of UN on steroids. I mean look at the last global wars. Congress of Vienna after the Napoleonic Wars, League of Nations after WW1 and the UN after WW2.

So my prediction is, in the next One Hundred Years we will have:

Two World Wars

One Great Depression

A Global Pandemic

Systematic Ethnic and Religious Genocide

Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction

A number of modern cities will be utterly ruined

New technology hard for most people to imagine will be developed in the course of the Conflicts. It will be the equivalent of Horses to Tanks, Bolt action rifles to Machine guns, the invention of the airplanes, computers and nuclear weapons.

The World's present major powers will undergo massive upheaval, some will fall into Revolution, Civil War, and/or Financial Collapse.

A New International Governing Organization will be created in the aftermath. This could be after the Third World War, which could make the Fourth World War actually a Planetary Civil War.

After its all over with people will still be predicting Doomsday.

I have even more bizarre predictions for the next 200 years, ones involving Martian colonial secession, conflict over Helium 3, and earth being invaded by "Martians"
, well at least Marsborn humans.

I might write it into a series of sci fi stories or maybe not.

The last time I wrote, between 1996 and 2000, any "predictions" into fiction, I wrote about a major terrorist attack on New York City, a militant Republican President, a War on Terrorism, a Mahdhi like terrorist leader, and the creation of a Department of Security. I called it "Pax Americana".

So you can imagine I'm a bit reluctant to sit down and write any "speculative fiction".

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Islam as a religion is not steeped in violence as you say. If you just care to look up some Muslim living near you you might get the real story, not just bad media publicity, from people wanting to destroy God's religion.

The Muslim people are inviting you to surrender to God, but most people are full of pride. But God's promise will come to pass that He will make Islam to dominate however much the idolaters may be averse.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
And the Elohim said, "Let US make adumma (ruddy..red) in OUR image(likeness..."you sure look like your dad"), So the Elohim, created man, in El's image, male and female he created them."

"Don't you know that the kingdom of heaven is inside you?"

"You are the teacher of all the Yisrael (he will rule as Lord), yet you don't understand?"

"How can I explain to you heavenly things if you don't even understand
earthly things"...

"Beware of the scribes and pharisees, who on the outside are sheep, but on the inside are ravenous wolves."

"Babylon(Confusion) has fallen!!!, Babylon(Confusion) has fallen"
"Every eye shall see and every tongue confess"

"If you had faith the size of a mustard SEED(semen), you could say to THIS MOUNTAIN...(you), be removed and cast in to the sea."

"Many will come to me in that day saying Lord, when did we see you in need or in prison, or sick that we helped you? I say to you, to least of these...YOU"VE DONE IT TO ME."..."Still others will come, yet I will say, "Away from me workers of Death"..."When I was naked, you laughed, when I was sick, you scorned, when I was in prison, you didn't visit me".

"It is an EVIL and ADULTEROUS GENERATION that seeks after a sign, and none will be given except the sign of Jona(a dove)"..."as jona(a dove) was in the belly of a wale 3 days and 3 nights, so must the "Son of Man" be in the belly of the erets (earth)--->woman. 3 days 3 nights...3 Tri-mesters=40 weeks or 40 days and nights or 150 days or "time, times, 1/2 equal" or 12 squared or third of the land scorched, or three measures of leven.

"Just as Moses (Drawn-Out) lifted the Serpent (penis)(rod of IRON) in the Wilderness (womb), So MUST the "SON OF MAN" be lifted up..."it's a boy..yahu"

"My salvation is from Generation to Generation for eons and eons" "So as I have purposed it, it shall come to pass."

"Indeed, the "SON OF MAN" goes just as it is written (we all die),but WOE UNTO the one that betrays me, for it would be better that a mill stone was tied to his neck and he be cast in to the abyss"

"To live you must die, you must be Crucified...Good bye..." Tool

"To you on the INSIDE it is given to know the secrets of heaven, but to they that are on the OUTSIDE it is not so, for everything must come in Parables."

The Jesus you've been handed is not "El is Salvation". "El is salvation" is MANIFEST (today you have become my son) in the flesh, not born in the flesh.

"The Holy Ones words are spirit, not flesh (book), they are given free, not sold, SPOKEN by his mouth, not read"
"Who can Acend the throne, except he who first DECENDS? "Generation to Generation" Nothing is hidden since the beginning of the world. "You may eat of all of the fruits of this garden, but the tree which is in the middle of you (alone), do not eat, for in the day you do eat of it, you shall surely die"

"The life is IN the Blood"...Stop the blood, stop the line..."Oh how you have fallen from heaven oh Phosphoros...you who weakened the nations(kin)...but you are cast out of your grave like a scion, because you ruined your land (body) and killed your people (soul), nor did you set your prisoners free... you shall not be buried with them in burial...YOU HAVE SAID, I shall make my throne like unto the MOST HIGH (Desended)....

Do we really want to pin all of our problems to another guy? Didn't that happen already? The Holy One wants you to be Just=EVEN. Your screaming, Crucify Him...!!! Your HIM....The only one like you, made in your image, the only begotten son/daughter of YOU. You loved the world so much that you begot you, from a virgin (mind)...you, that whosoever believes in "G-d is Salvation" shall not perish (be blotted out--spermicide), but have everlasting life (Generation to Generation)..."

"Remove the Beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brothers eye"

Peace "letthereaderunderstand"
Why are you looking for the Anti-Christ outside of yourselves?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
sHEEPER,

This isnt my beliefs!

this is your people beliefs!

do you not understand or too ignorant to see that what all you people,"worship" is all the same!

i studied every religion,yes every religion,all the same!

every religion!

so before you say something wrong as calling me a hypocrite,understand this my beliefs arent with the sun!

but you people keep being,"dumbfounded"=ignorant,not wantin to see the whole truth,not wantin to understand that its all the same stuff....

so my friend,you keep goin on in your wasteless life,of tryin to uncover the truth,because its what you all do..

remember this is not my belief,but is YOURS!

but too dumbfounded to open your eye to see!

when you people all fnd out,its the same,then you cant fight with eachother anymore about your fake beliefs!

you people dont even have a clue about,"the mayans or their calender" HAHAHA

but then act like you do?

Mayans are Assyrians not Mexicans!
They worship the sun,the sun is every religion!

God do you people ever do any homework that is your own?

all i see is,"copy and paste people" = GOVERNMENT TROLLS!

If you want real beliefs then believe outside the box,or believe without the sun!

you government trolls make a good laugh with your bullsh1t knowledge and forcing to people,unlike i,my knowledge and wisdom uncovers all lies with THE TRTH,Whats missing in TRTH=U

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Sorry I was a little bit confused with your own interpretation of the Holy Scriptures.

I am fully aware of the True teachings of Jesus and as I've said before, being a Muslim has made me a better follower of Jesus. One thing for sure is that he NEVER asked people to worship him instead of God.

Here is part of the True Gospel of Jesus that was lost to his true followers during 325 AD when at the Council of Nicea a penalty of death is imposed to whosoever has in their possession Jesus' gospel in the original tongue of Jesus. However God has said that " None whatsoever that is hidden will not become manifest."

'Tell me, I pray you, if ye should give your money into the bank to a publican, and he should give unto you tenfold and twentyfold, would ye not give to such a man everything that ye had? But I say unto you, verily, that whatsoever ye shall give and shall forsake for love of God, ye receive it back an hundred-fold, and life everlasting. See then how much ye ought to be content to serve God.

When Jesus had said this, Philip answered: 'We are content to serve God, but we desire, however, to know God, for Isaiah the prophet said: "Verily thou art a hidden God," and God said to Moses his servant: "I am that which I am."
Jesus answered: 'Philip, God is a good without which there is naught good; God is a being without which there is naught that is; God is a life without which there is naught that liveth; so great that He filleth all and is everywhere. He alone hath no equal. He hath had no beginning, nor will He ever have an end, but to everything hath He given a beginning, and to everything shall He give an end. He hath no father nor mother; He hath no sons. nor brethren. nor companions. And because God hath no body, therefore He eateth not, sleepeth not, dieth not, walketh not, moveth not, but abideth eternally without human similitude, for that He is incorporeal, uncompounded, immaterial, of the most simple substance. He is so good that He loveth goodness only; He is so just that when He punisheth or pardoneth it cannot be gainsaid. In short, I say unto thee, Philip, that here on earth thou canst not see Him nor know Him perfectly; but in His kingdom thou shalt see Him for ever: wherein consisteth all our happiness and glory.'
Philip answered: 'Master, what sayest thou? It is surely written in Isaiah that God is our father; how, then, hath he no sons?'
Jesus answered: 'There are written in the prophets many parables, wherefore thou oughtest not to attend to the letter, but to the sense. For all the prophets, that are one hundred and forty-four thousand, whom God hath sent into the world, have spoken darkly. But after me shall come the Splendour of all the prophets and holy ones, and shall shed light upon the darkness of all that the prophets have said, because he is the messenger of God' And having said this, Jesus sighed and said: 'Have mercy on Israel, O Lord God; and look with pity upon Abraham and upon his seed, in order that they may serve Thee with truth of heart.
His disciples answered: 'So be it, O Lord our God!'
Jesus said: 'Verily I say unto you, the scribes and doctors have made void the law of God with their false prophecies, contrary to the prophecies of the true prophets of God: wherefore God is wroth with the house of Israel and with this faithless generation.' His disciples wept at these words, and said: 'Have mercy, O God, have mercy upon the temple and upon the holy city, and give it not into contempt of the nations that they despise not thy holy covenant.' Jesus answered: 'So be it, Lord God of our fathers.'

God, through His servant Jesus said, " If your eye be single the whole body will be full of light."

Let your heart therefore be your eye in which to judge the words of God.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The Muslim people are inviting you to surrender to God, but most people are full of pride. But God's promise will come to pass that He will make Islam to dominate however much the idolaters may be averse.

^^^This is why there is so much violence coming from your "peaceful" religion. Oh thank you soooo much for the invitation. Oh wait I don't even need an invite you say? God will forcibly push Islam on me and my neighbors? God will make Islam dominate the idolaters? Wow and you actually say "but most people are full of pride"....ding ding ding! Take a look in the mirror buddy, don't tell me who I need to surrender to and just which religion I have to join, you keep that pride in check you big'ol hypocrite. Religion of peace? Lol, so peace through aggression by the hand of intollerence. Join our religion...OR face the wrath of GOD!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Holy crap, why the hostility, why are you attacking me in such a way. For your information you don't have the end all be all of knowledge. I'll have you know I don't study any religion, I understand very well that they are all steeped on the same thing, if your referring to the movie Zeitgeist I know all about how jesus represents the sun and his rise from death symbolizes the suns rise and alignment, I know what you are referring to in your belief, I know about the Mayans and everything there is to know about the 2012 prophecy, I was just merely saying, your belief is as much real to you as their belief is real to them.

Don't be so foolish as to claim you know anything about me and when you go all bat **** crazy like that, you really show your lack of intelligence which makes me think you don't know what your talking about, your the one that sounds like a copy paste machine. So you have some epipheny right? You think you got all the answers? You got some maturing to do calling people ignorant when you are drowning in it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Queenofangels17,

are you talkin about moses who split this red sea?

Red Sea

Is all you do is,"copy and paste"

god is unseen with eyes,thats alone says science is the devil because science we see with our eyes and not our souls....

I never read about Jesus,only the fake jesus that is now told (the sun worshipper jesus,is that the same jesus?"

the sun of god,the number 13 or 11 ,the one who was sacrificed under THE SUN,etc....?

and to sheeper,

please,go study every religion....
religion isnt fake,its all metaphors to the TRTH!
metaphors are used to hide the TRTH from,"STUPID PEOPLE"

i dont need to show my intelligence,I SHOW THE TRTH!

while all of you try to figure "IT" out,just to figure it out too late,that its all the same....

I attack as you say,"verbally" maybe is because you are ignorant to the TRTH.

just remember this my friend,ITS ALL THE SAME!
its all for us to do circles around and around just to figure it out too late!

Look at all these people on this site?
all doin what?
wantin to know the TRTH!
what if the TRTH is 1?

all i ask is for you to use your MIND,your inner self,your soul,your light!
you dont need the sun when you always had the light,find out

[edit on 5-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

What do you know of what I know? Nothing! As far as you know we are on the same page......mostly. Only difference is you think you got the truth while we are the ones searching for it. Your like some lunatic egomaniac. I can do that to, see we arn't really here at all, we were invented as a program to study the evolution of life and the program is set to turn off at 2012, I know this because truth is 1 and I am 0 you can't have truth with out me you see 1 and 0 hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, mhuahahahaha! Ahahaha your all so hopelessly ignorant of my knowledge ahahahaha!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
once again,the end of time is 12,21,21,12
all 12's mirrored by 12 that equals 12 which is 3 equals trinity which equals cycle because a cycle isnt 10 but 12....=0

12 tribes,12 zodiac that forms 13 at thee end!

i can explain anything because i know the TRTH....

like i said before,2012 is only when aliens come show us them....

whoever came up with 2012 the end of times is retarded or something or dont understand true science....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

How can you have absolute knowledge of the "truth" when you didn't even understand my satiric post, I was not saying 10 as in the number ten, I was saying 1's and 0's(ones and zero's) as in every thing we see even these letters or this webpage is represented in a multitude of 1's and 0's so if 1 is the truth then I am 0 ahhh forget it your wacked enough as it is. Yes, you are the keyholder of truth, thank you for your insight I will never forget you.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
wow,im the oone with proof as my sig shows,and you try to explain 1's and 2's to me which is 12 and 13....yes youre very smart....

learn science its by 3's because 1 and 0 like 12 and 13 is 3

you cant create a circle without a triangle....

3 creates every number and triangle creates every symbol!

please learn something truthful....

1's and 0's (hahaha)=go follow the blind

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Gigatronix

Islam as a religion is not steeped in violence as you say. If you just care to look up some Muslim living near you you might get the real story, not just bad media publicity, from people wanting to destroy God's religion.

Hmm I have some friends that are Islamic and yes, they are fine people that I very much enjoy talking to. That doesn't change the fact violence is very much a part of Islamic tradition and faith. Maybe it doesn't sit well with you and Queen here, but your aversion to it doesn't make it disappear.

Also, I can't possibly take you you serious if you spout off this" Our Religion is Number One!" cheerleader nonsense. This is one of the primary reasons I am an Atheist, simply because you tell me I'm too full of pride to accept God, when you are too full of pride to accept that your religion may not be the correct one. And that is pride you are exhibiting there my friend. religion should have no desire to dominate if it is truly gentle and compassionate. If anything it should seek to co-exist with other peaceful religions. Yet Islam in particular is obsessed with domination, which makes it an automatic write-off in my book.

And please don't assume I'm ignorant of the Qur'an. Not only am I familiar with it, I'm familiar with it's numerous revisions, inconsistencies, and contradictions.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Gigatronix]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

OMG! You still arn't getting it, I'm not trying to say any thing truthful, I was being satiric(look up the word if you don't get it), I was saying we are all computer code which is 1's and 0's not anything else but 1's and 0's, www.flexbeta.net... if you can't understand when someone is being sarcastic and satiric then how can you be so understanding of the universe? Lol, are you just kidding around? Maybe your whole persona is just a satiric impersonation of a crazy conspiracy nut? Did I get it right?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
wow im a nut but you believe we are computers?

youre the nut!

computers are objects that has data imported,thats you = a robot!

im a soul that knows the trth!

HAHAHA him and his matrix 1 and 0 and i dont need to look up anything because i know the TRTH!

im a nutcase but you believe the end of time is 2012 and cant even prove why?

i already did on why its 12,21,21,12

now where is your proof?

and i dont care about 1 and 0 unless you are here to prove something with your belief!

and if i dont understand it,then its probably something low=you cant fly if your on the ground=metaphor....

and if not,then its probably something that i know but dont really care....

when you know TRTH,there is no more SEARCH! THATS WHY

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Mayans are Assyrians not Mexicans!
They worship the sun,the sun is every religion!

God do you people ever do any homework that is your own?

meanmug,

What's this about the sun is every religion?

The Muslims don't worship the sun, but the God who made the sun, moon, stars and the planets.

41:37 Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.

7:54 Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds! -

10:5 It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.

13:2 Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.

21:33 It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course.

22:18 Seest thou not that to Allah bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth,- the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as Allah shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills. -

29:61 If indeed thou ask them who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law), they will certainly reply, "(Allah)". How are they then deluded away (from the truth)?

Those who worship the sun are deceived by Satan as God said ;

27:24 "I found her and her people worshipping the sun besides Allah. Satan has made their deeds seem pleasing in their eyes, and has kept them away from the Path,- so they receive no guidance,- -

I think this is sufficient to convince you that we do not worship the sun, but only God, The Lord of the Universe.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by meanmug

Holy crap, you take the cake, either your mentally insane or your just kidding around. I don't believe we are programs or anything like that again......again, over and over...I was being SATIRIC, meaning to joke or kid in a manner that is mocking someone else's ideas. But maybe I'm not hmmmmm, maybe I have a higher TRTH then your TRTH and your TRTH is no match for my TRTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join