It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your DIA findings HERE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I found this DOME here near DIA does anybody know what this is?

Also feel free to post your other finidings here.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is just off of Tower Road and Pena Blvd. Most likely it is a sand storage dome for the Colorado Department of Transportation. There is also a sand pile in the picture. These domes are all over Colorado. They are all located near the highway.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey, aren't those Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's smoldering corpses in the shadows? Ol' Luke Skywalker's not gonna be too pleased to see that when he gets home. Actually there is a company in Italy, TX that manufactures concrete buildings similar to these. Some are for storage and others are for environmental efficiency. My guess for this one would be storage.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A sand storage dome, please forgive me for asking but why? The ground has a limitless supply of sand storage. Why all the sand storage domes? If that is true this Dome is even more strange than I had initially thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What do you think they are?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Not quite sure, I am looking for entrances.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

well the obvious is that it is storage of some sorts

i think the fact that it looks undersecured and desserted like, its nothing important

could be propane storage

my dad used to haul propane and his companys tanks were friggin huge

enough to lay a nice size hole in the ground

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Follow the paved road, maybe clues.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah I did notice some tunnel entrances that resurface and appear to tunnel underground for no reason, but it's kind of hard to determine what they are exaclty, from a birds eye perspective. Have you been to DIA Kobe?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No, I haven't.

Maybe ventilation holes?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I kind of doubt they would leave to many entrances outside, most of the entrances would be inside but the surrounding area might give us clues as to where this thing goes.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
if it snows there then its a salt dome, salt for the roads in the winter, dome keeps the salt dry.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That might be it, to clear the roads.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well of course, thats just too boring of an explanation for some people. Tell them its really where they keep granuated soylent green used to feed the aliens.

There are plenty of entrances to DIA. Tens of thousands of people use them daily

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Where?

Do you have any pictures?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The entrances for each concourse. I mean people have to get to their gates somehow to make their flights

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You can see the well worn tracks where the trucks pull up and pull out. If sand were to be left out in elements it would get soupy and inefficient. Hilly areas often use sand instead of salt.

But...It could be an excavated dinosaur egg. Just kidding.

top topics

join