It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Tape to Call for Use of WMDs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Thank you!

You see, the point of 'waiting to see' before ruffling our feathers and pounding on our chests about turning them into a sheet of glass was well made it seems. I get sick of people looking to justify the MURDER of potentially millions of innocent people based on 'info' provided to us by an organization that has been caught many times lying to us.

But there's no "buzz" when being nice. Kicking the crap out of somebody or working yourself up at the thought of nuking some evil little non white non christian men gives you a buzz.

Bombs the ba...., kill them kill them all.....phew that's got the adrenalin going.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Marines, huh?

You have absolutely NO clue, that's sad.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Are you for real?

Your not joking are you.

You have a sick mentality to get a buzz from beating someone up, bombing non white, non Christian humans

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Holy crap! Let's all take a breath.

Remember the, now cliche, little saying, "It must be true, I read it on the internet..." I suppose now would be a good time to throw it into the conversation.

We are supposed to tremble in fear at the newest internet video. Really? Remember how ridiculous that 'threat level' scale was? Looking back, it is hard to even imagine the majoirty of our country being so...god damn blind.

This is a video by terrorists which details their plan. We know it's from them because they have affiliated sites which announce the videos release/take responsibility for actions and/or videos.

::points to the beheading spoof::

Open your eyes a little bit and maybe we won't have to sit back and remember the days when fear manipulated our population into a war. When you have been lied too over and over again, why continue to believe the propoganda?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Umm... No. Not one single person in "their" country was killed because of their 9/11 attacks. Not one.

Nice try, though.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I was just passing the news, Not trying to make it as some people do here. I stated my thoughts after and that is I guess we will have to see what its is when it comes out. Now how does that say that I'm making up any kind of story? Or trying to mislead anyone?

I guess everything is misleading to some of the intelligence here not your own by any means, Just think next time before you start barking any orders. Mods don't even do that unless you really screw up.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think the best thing for the Terrorists to do if they do in fact have a Nuke and are planning a "suicide attack" is to test it out first somewhere out in the desert

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

maybe I could have been a little more tactful, but I went into the story with a wide eye approach, like wtf? And when I actually read it, it seemed as if you were using somewhat of the same tactics as Bush and his admin does. Take the truth, stomp on it and then contorte it to fit their own agenda.

I still would change it. Luckily, the thread has not gotten much attention. It is a pointless article anyway, in my opinion.

edit to add:

as you can see there are still people who are not even checking the article and only taking the headline into consideration. If that is not misleading I don't know what is.

For anyone who reads this. No "terrorist" org. has nuclear or "weapons of mass destruction"..Unfortunately ignorance is in play here. People completely under estimate the American Intelligence community. If you think for one minute any organization out there that is tagged as a threat to the U.S. or its allies has the ability to get a hold of a nuclear bomb without us knowing and doing something about it then you are highly unaware of our intelligence capabilities and I would suggest looking into them in a much more serious way.

There is a reason the U.S. has the biggest defense budget in the whole world. As well as a black budget that goes into our CIA and DIA and NSA and other Intel communities that we do not even know about.

This is the same reason when Bush and his dumbies sit there and tell us we are in danger from Iran or Iraq I just laugh. You don't think we know what they have or are capable of? These people in power take us as pittly feeble minded dumbasses. Apparently they were correct the first time. lets not let it happen again.

Iran, "al qeada," hamas, the taliban Venezuela, N. Korea or any other b.s. bad guy the white house tries to paint as one is not a threat.

People need to understand that and not live in fear anymore.

fear = control
control = power

Lets wake up and smell the roses...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Once again you choose to ignore the fact that I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE. Here at ATS we post breaking news just like it appears in the article. It is against the rules to change it as you see fit. Do you think you are above the rules?

The article may be misleading but I am not the one trying to do so, What part of that do you not understand as I thump on your tin foil hat with my knuckles saying McFly McFly?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

your right on message !

lets look at just where the info got alerted from...

a group of militant (as in terrorist) web sites, that are monitored by
the Washington-based SITE intelligence Group
who has in recent days reported above normal 'chatter'
and a 39 minute video presentation, that prods militants to acquire WMD's
of any kind to use against the West.

Is there a government contract renewal up for bids?
SITE Intelligence Group, has a vested interest in providing intelligence monitoring of potential enemies to the USA,
i'm not making an accusation...i'm just saying lets investigate further

~~~~~~~~~
strange that this article appears just as this one is printed:
"Chertoff downplays terrorist nuclear threat" dtd 31 May 2008

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by St Udio]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Once again you choose to ignore the fact that I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE.

I don't know if you are just completely dunce or maybe this is a simple mistake that you can not seem to correct? Maybe you have dyslexia and can not literally read properly, or you just want to twist what the articleheadline really is.

here, since you (apparently) can not read very well I will bold the word that is not in your headline.

Al Qaeda Supporters' Tape to Call for Use of WMDs

Here at ATS we post breaking news just like it appears in the article. It is against the rules to change it as you see fit. Do you think you are above the rules?

yes yes, do you?

The article may be misleading

good for you for noticing
... starting to get on the right track here..finally ...so please inform us why, so I may undertand, it was so important to waste everyones time by posting the title that you so deliberately changed? to garner more precious ats points? May I ask, do you get enough attention at home? Or is the internet your 'real' life?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I DID NOT CHANGE THE HEADLINE OR THE ARTICLE. That was the headline when I posted the article. If you don't think so call the dam author of the article. I copied and pasted it for god sake. Now grow up and get a clue. Come on call them you dunce if you don't believe me.

First you demand that I change the original title without merit.
Then you say that I made it up.
Then you try to insult me.

WTF is wrong with you? Do you have some mental condition?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If you don't think so call the dam author of the article.

so fiesty...lol...wow. Its funny how people get so fired up over an online forum...
Take a deep breathe...in and out..
ok...

First you demand that I change the original title without merit.

I already said and I quote "maybe I could have been a little more tactful".. in regards to "demanding" you change it. After that I suggested you should change it and you still did not...interesting you would keep it even after you know it is mis-leading.

Then you say that I made it up.

When did I say that? Please provide quotes...

Then you try to insult me.

hey bro, cant handle the heat. dont jump in the fire.

WTF is wrong with you? Do you have some mental condition?

hey hey, lets stay on topic here. no derailing. read the t's & c's...

And by the way, I admire your iron, God-like will that allows you to remain steadfast in your decision to leave the title of your ever so important thread stand as it is. Your denial of ignorance is staggering with your excellent, selfless devotion of bringing real "Breaking News" to the people of ATS.

Speaking on behalf of myself..thank you!

...and hey, don't forget the points! its all about the points baby! Well done there ATS master..only 600,000+ more to go and you will be number 1!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join