It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the crystal skulls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuauhtemoc
Very interesting post. I remember seeing pictures of thses skulls as a child. I didn't know there were more than one, let alone 13.

-Cuauhtemoc

There were originally 52 skulls so i've just read:

in the Mystery of the Crystal Skulls, Chris Morton and Ceri Louise Thomas interview North and South American Indians, who claim that there were originally 52 crystal skulls, of which the Maya had 13. They were brought to Earth in the distant past by extra-terrestrials, having been encoded with information from 12 different planetary civilisations.

Morton and Thomas discovered that :

"...the whole layout of Teotihuacan was like huge clock-face, centred around the Pyramid of the Sun. The Avenue of the Dead, like one hand of a clock, pointed at where the Pleiades would have set on the Southern horizon on the 12 August 3114 BC, whilst the skull beneath the Pyramid of the Sun - like the other hand of the clock, pointed at the place on the horizon where the Pleiades set today

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Project Camelot interviews the current owner of the Mitchell Hedges crystal skull:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
very interesting read, thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

this pretty much sums it up IMO they are bogus but the skull of doom could be from "ET's".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What if those mean our end. Can we afford it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join