It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hello everybody, I just want to say that there is NO PROOF that aliens exist other than pure speculation. We all know off all the UFO accounts, so UFO's are credible.
But the whole "Grey abducting people" thing is just a bunch of nonsense.

It seems that Alien believers base there beliefs on nothing but imagination, I want proof, aaargh, show me solid proof! Or stop talking and thinking about it!

Edit: note the sarcasm.

[edit on 25/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Your post is basically right on. I looked into this while in the Navy (after seeing unknown
range UFO"S) and hit walls at every turn. Its always just enough info out there to keep it interesting but never enough to nail down a road to follow to conclusion. If you remember Bill Cliton even tried to get info..but did not. I think (by the way Bill Cliton comes across) he would have spilled the beans.

Alot of stories are (the good ones) based on 2nd , 3rd hand accounts. Lots are brought forth by field offices that never made "flag officers", (maybe a payback for not getting promoted? I saw alot of this while in the navy..folks really hold a grudge ..and can really do things that cause trouble (with-out going to jail) by the stories they bring forth AND make a few bucks in the process.

Bottom line from people I talked to (from flag officers to Washington D.C. code writters...the UFO/alien question is unsolved. This includes "Fastwalkers" (which I asked alot about) and Landings at airforce bases to meet prestdents, to Crashes of aliens in ships (UFO Parts in the blue room) nobody I talked to had anything. The closest I ever got was a statement sort of "it'll all be known soon" but, what? its the same now as when Maj. Donald Keyhoe was investigating UFOs were all still in the dark (except for the information highway makes it all "the info" seem like its coming faster) no closer to the truth.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yes this is true. But this doesn't mean I don't believe in Aliens, or that I am not willing to consider their existance. The same goes for a lot of other people.

That's why I started this thread, to show the hypochracy within the UFO-movement, ATS, and the whole internet I guess, when it comes to the Reptillian theory.

A lot of people seem to believe in the Grey alien, but the Reptillian is a big nono.

If you would apply the same standards to both of them, they should be equally unbelievable, or believable.

People have reported to have seen Greys.

People have reported to have seen Reptillians

Ancient "mythologie", art, and remains mention Greys.

Ancient "mythologie", art, and remains mention Reptillians.

The fact that we see UFO's doesn't acknowledge the existence of the Grey, nor the Reptillians.

This thread was a reaction to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry for any confusion, I just had to point it out like this.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Could I just point out there is NO PROOF aliens don't exist.

But yeh ou are right about the treating aliens and reptillians the same before we say one is real and the other is not. I guess people are just more accustomed to hearing about aliens and so find it easier to believe in them.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Could I just point out there is NO PROOF aliens don't exist.

Off course, that's my point. It is all open to debate, you can't dismiss or confirm without proof and you can't apply double standards.

However, I believe in aliens myself. I was just making a point in my OP.

In retrospect, maybe this thread is a bit confusing, sorry for that.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I will change the name of the ships from US Navy then .

Fine !

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So people say there is no factual proof? Then what exactly is proof? Do actually need to be abducted to prove their existence? Does the Government need to come forward? I'll tell you where the proof is. The proof is in the testimonies of over 400 ex-military, CIA, astronauts, and government officials called the Disclosure Project. I don't need anymore proof than that. People are often sent to prison on the testimony of a single eye witness with enormously less credibility than an ex-astronaut.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'd say the proof that aliens exist somewhere is that we exist.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
[...]I want proof, aaargh, show me solid proof![...]

Oh, you won't get any 'solid proof' from anyone except maybe from these 'aliens', who will only make themselves known to a few 'believers'.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sorry... but you are sadly mistaken.

There is proof for those who choose to look.

Sorry we can't satisfy your dissatisfaction with the worldview you've chosen to accept, but apparently... from what I hear... nobody can do that except you.

I'm sure Mr. Navy can explain things away to you just fine... so continue to let the men with all the answers say there's nothing to it.

PS - You shouldn't believe until you know, OP. Same with piky. Either that, or thousands of seemingly quite capable people are dangerously psychotic and you should probably call FEMA because it would be a state of emergency.

I happen to know for a fact aliens and UFOs exist, and they are here.

Proof that I'm not crazy? That is impossible because the definition of crazy AND the definition of proof are entirely subjective.

You could just maybe have some faith in your fellow human not to lie to you... or is that too much of a stretch?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Something(s) visits me at night – I don’t know what but from what I’ve understood from my encounters they don’t seem human and so can only deduce them to be aliens – not from this world. I can’t prove it, I want to prove it. I don’t have faith the visitors exist because I see them so I know they are fact.

Can I prove this fact to somebody else? For now, no I can’t……

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think I made a stupid mistake here.

My OP was meant as a parody on the "Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist" thread.

Everything I said in my original post is the opposite of my own views. I do believe in UFO's, Aliens and abductions.

I just wanted to show the hypocracy when it comes to Reptillians.

It kindoff backfired on me.

Sorry.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I wouldn't say no proof, there is certainly plenty of circumstancial proof. But that proof and someones beliefs won't hold up in a real court. I've seen some wierd things in my life, and as a general rule of thumb, I always try to find a alternative and likely explanation. If I can, then I go with that instead. Not because I necassarily want to, but because if I can, then so will other folks. And a reasonable likely explanation is more likely to be accepted than aliens.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
In any case...

If you that are interested in this subject check here often. (the below link)

There will be some interesting things showing up here as the investigations continue.

Physical Evidence Files

source and link ufophysical.com...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Really good thread. I like that you are trying to put into perspective the assumptions that are being made about the reptilians.

Because when looking at both reptilians and greys the amount of evidence is the same.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Jeah, thanks, I should've put it in another way though.

2-liner.

join