It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEPHENSVILLE LIGHTS VIDEO TIME ANOMOLIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
WTF ?

OK something is seriously wrong here. I was watching this video tonite trying to do a more comprehensive study on the patterns of light to determine if they were some sort of symbol or hieroglyph when to my amazement I discovered an anomoly.
As many times as Ive viewed this I never noticed it until tonite.

This video starts at 8:45 Jan 19th- 2008

I timed it with a wallclock located next to my P.C and suggest each of you do this experiment yourselves.

There are several time discrepancies here.

According to my wall clock exactly 4 minutes and 15 seconds into this video the time stamp jumps from 8:47 p.m Jan 19th- 2008,
to
12:52 a.m Jan 15th-2008 for roughly 2 seconds, then jumps back to
8:58 p.m Jan 19th-2008

First of all this video starts roughly at 8:45 p.m. However By the time the 4 minutes and 15 seconds go by its still only at 8:47 on the camcorder timestamp.

But heres the 3rd anomoly.
After the date jumps back to the 15th of Jan. for those brief 2 seconds, it seemingly defies time and the laws of physics by jumping back to 8:58 p.m Jan-19th.
What does this mean ?
It means that after the (for lack of a better word) GLITCH...11 minutes are missing or time was somehow sped up.

FULL ARTICLE AND VIDEO HERE:
www.x-tvmovies.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Something wrong with link... not loading! Sounds pretty spooky though... can't wait to see the video. Thanks!

new topics

join