It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is off Fluoride?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I have been off the insidious poison known as Fluoride for 11 years.
It all started 11 years ago when I began doing research into fluoride.
My research startled me.. finding out that Fluoride is a protoplasmic poison and a Systemic enzyme inhibitor. So I eliminated it from my diet, switching to non fluoride toothpaste and drinking Distilled water,spring water.

"After about 3 months This was in 1997" I noticed a distinct change in my consciousness, general thought. I was finally awake.

My friend also quit at the same time.. and noticed similar results.

Anybody else quit the poison and have a pronounced change in their thought pattern?

~L

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have a question and it may sound like I am being smart but:

If you haven't had fluoride in eleven years and 3 months ago you just noticed a changed, why do you think it took so long? I just can't see fluoride taking 11 years to get out of your system.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I too gave up it up about a year ago. I feel MUCH better. I used to be very candid and conformative by nature. But since I have started un-fluorinated water, toothpaste, ect. I am more aware of my surroundings. A little more paranoid I guess as well. ??My country would poison me?? Go figure.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972

If you haven't had fluoride in eleven years and 3 months ago you just noticed a changed, why do you think it took so long? I just can't see fluoride taking 11 years to get out of your system.

I just edited it.. it was in 1997 3 months after I removed Fluoride from my life.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheyracingchick

Keep up the good work!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've been trying to keep 'Flouride Free' for a couple years now. Jus to warn ya, though... when you take a bath, the water still comes from municipal supply, and contains flouride. I don't know if you can intake through your skin or not, so I limit my showers as much as possible. Be careful of the bottled water... some, as we know, come from municipal supplies. Water filters, BTW, DO NOT FILTER FLOURIDE! I saw a new Brita commercial about a week ago bragging this point...

Do what you can,

Oh yeah... I do notice a difference, as well. My head seems to be alot clearer.

I'm off to chase tornados now... TTY'all laters!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

I'm sure some moisture is absorbed from the daily shower.. But nothing compared to taking it internally. Fluoride can only be removed through Steam Distillation and Reverse Osmosis.

And.. Good to see another individual off Fluoride.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I grew up poor and we didn't use fluoridated or "store bought" toothpaste. We used baking soda and salt. (works swell). When I got old enough to buy my own toothpaste, I was already educated as to its effects and just bought the health food store brand. Still do. I haven't had a cavity in 36 years. I don't notice a difference in my thinking because I don't really have anything to compare it with.

Anecdotal observation: I work with 2 girls who have had their thyroids removed. Both were raised in a town that fluoridated its water supply, they both use fluoride toothpaste, they both had fluoride treatments (those little chewable red tablets) as children on a regular basis and they both have totally rotten teeth. Neither one of them are very bright. May or may not mean anything but I thought it was a curiosity anyway.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Fluoride actually weakens tooth enamel and effects the thyroid gland.
In some states,cities they add Aluminum to the water supply... which can cross the Blood Brain Barrier depositing Aluminum in the Brain..

Food for thought.

Also.. Fluoride is neural toxic.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

The litttle red tablets were to stain the plaque on your teeth so you could see what the dentist was cleaning. The flouride was applied with the spinning tooth brush although I have some recollection of biting down on a gel once.

I quit brushing my teeth twice a day. Sounds gross but i went to the dentist after 6 months I had a perfect (more or less) exam.

Caution: My wife used toms of maine toothpaste for many years and then began to have frequent cavities in her 20's. anecdotal for sure.

I wonder what my pineal gland would do if it wasn't crusted over from flouride.

I grew up outside of Chicago and DC and we had flouridated water from early on. Dentists elsewhere would always as where I grew up do to my wonderful teeth.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972

I'm no expert.. and I'm not trying to be rude or anything.. but it could be due to calcification ?? certain glandes and what not might take awhile to acquire their normal operation? .. I don't know.. But I do know that fluoride is friggin' horrible.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Please see my edited post for the correction.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I had to come back on this thread just to check it out.

I was thinking about all the ways you can ingest flouride. It dawned on me that I'm still taking in flouride whenever I use my teamaker. All it does is boils the water and the pressure pushes the water up the spout. Gotta be careful about that. Boiled water, to the best of my knowledge, still contains flouride. As was stated earlier, osmosis and steam condensing the water will remove it. Use the bottled waters to make your tea, not tap water like I've been doing.

Another note (kinda off subject, but aluminum was mentioned), most of your deodorants contain Aluminum Salts as an anti-perspirant. This stuff collects over time in your brain, as well. Bad stuff.

All in all, I guess I can't say I've been completely off Flouride, but I am fairly cautious and aware of how much I intake... or at least try to be.

lol! Didn't realize my gf posted on this thread, too

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I discontinued Antiperspirant deodorant along time ago.. It gave me knots in my axilla area "Arm Pit" Lol.. I switched to regular speed stick.. No aluminum.

Two more things..

Never use Aluminum cook ware.. If tap water is boiled in it.. it raises the Fluoride content in the water.

And sea salt contains about 7ppm "Parts per Million" of Fluorine.. some people choose to use this instead of regular table salt or kosher salt. Bad,bad stuff.. Makes the mouth numb after using it.

Chat with you guys later,

~L

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
other info about flouride...

a by product of aluminum smelting in florida usa... it got into the water supplies when environmental laws dictated it couldn't be dumped into the oceans any longer... the aluminum industry hired a spin doctor to find a way to sell it and with the help of the american dental association.. well the rest is history...

also... was used by the russians in the gulags and then by the nazi in concentration camps, both in the food and by gas to keep prisoners sedated and under control...

most major cities still add flouride to their water supplies... makes you wonder...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
All so true..

I believe in the 1890's in Germany.. The residents of a small town "Can't seem to remember the name" sued the local aluminum smelting plant for poisoning them.. The plant owner was found guilty and had to compensate the town.

That was the only time in history I believe a settlement was awarded to anyone hurt/injured by Fluoride.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
stopped the deodarant and flouride toothpaste about 1 year ago. I'm working on getting my water that way, but can't control that too much right now. Yea, it's all a scam and it does nothing for your teeth. The deodarant gives your cancer...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not to mention the Chlorine in tap water.. Which causes cancer..

Good to see another individual off the Evil stuff.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
IM about to quit using it myslef
Toms of maine, dos make flouride free toothpaste, bought one box tongiht at work
AS far as i kow, htiers a new mouthwash on the market, dr.dentist i think its called, no flouride. But at $9.99 for 24 oz. ouch!!!
Thier are some ways, not many to remove flouride. Double coutner top water filter.. thier are fitler membranes that can be purchased,suing aluminum and soemthing esle, to redice or elimiate it, but they need repplacing like every 600 gallons used. Thier not expensive, usualy about $29 a membrane. Doube counter top filter housings, go for about $177. Thiers a shower filtler, website is healthilluminationproducts... for about $140. Reverse osmosis yes, but that will also remove minerals our bodies need. Only other thing i can think of, is to buy a double water filter housing, for the main line.. and if they seel flouride filters big enough. OUtside of that, only other answer, is that the city discards using it: (

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't it still be in just about any kind of moist packaged food?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join