It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain and Rev. Hagee: No More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

John McCain and Rev. Hagee: No More

weblogs.chicagotribune.com

The Rev. Hagee, McCain maintains, is not the same as the Rev. Wright

Posted May 22, 2008 5:00 PM

by Mark Silva

First Barack Obama jettisoned his own personal pastor, whose "incendiary'' remarks about race and power had raised questions about the candidate's own judgment.

Now John McCain has rejected another controversial pastor - who in turn withdrew his own endorsement for the senator from Arizona today - after word surfaced of yet more "incendiary'' remarks by the conservative Christian about Jews.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A lot of conservative Christians and even some Zionist Jews believe the refounding of Israel is a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. A lot of people also believe AIDS is the creation of the CIA, and that the U.S. is at least partially responsible for the terrorist attacks against us, or even that the U.S. government created 9/11. Is there some sort of scale on which you can place "nutty" ideas? Are Obama and McCain equally entitled to have controversial preachers, or is one worse than the other?

weblogs.chicagotribune.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
John Mccain did the right thing.As far as the pastor goes,well is that extremist christian enough for ya?Hate to say i told you so,but i told you so!
Anyways i dont believe in the biblical prophecy about Israel.I do believe they have the right to a state of their own in light of what happen in WW2 and our history.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Luckily for McCain, Hagee isn't 20 years worth of baggage.

top topics

join