It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Vietnamish of Psychological Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I know my first person account to be true, the rest is suspicion or paranoia or see how everything fits. This was induced by a conspiracy against me very possibly and maybe still prevalent or operating control of infomation. When I was in my 5th year of high school I was told by my tech teacher "the cops were called they talked to you" after I said "I was framed" for dropping out and looking physically disturbed for awhile. I spoke to the high school about the possibility of a columbiner copycat act that may have led to mass hysteria in my name. Told "no nothing ever happened " repeatedly and "you should see a mental health individual". Eventually brought to see by police who said "I wish we couldve shot him, yaa Haa Haa Haa...". At least half hour drive to hospital being deragatory towards me, way I smealt (dripping with sweat) and juevenile. Is it proper protocol for someone going into psych floor they dont know before tonight? Why would they single me out and wish death or serious injury on me without motive or previous knowledge of me? Who do I trust when I have 2 sides of same story and observations of behavior, reaction, or implied levels of speech?
At hospital roomate said to me he was me looked like me and later gave me form with implications ex. please circle: parents or relatives in military, have any relatives connected to gov. IRS Post Office Motor Vehicles Police. Lady 2 doors down was walking towards hospital outside window she wasnt in room when I checked her bed looked like it hadnt been slept on and she had drawings of a plant named john doe and a patient on a locked floor. Guy who couldve been twin of Bill Hemmer (CNN FOX News) walked by with doctors laughing "I know more about you than you do" after a helicopter landed a few hours ago.
So after I got put in mostly solitary (hole of sorts, room in house?) 6 going on 7 years since mandatory overly medicated cause of fits I would throw not being able to cope. The kamikazes of columbine who killed a lot of people wanted recognition from society and wanted or were sarcastic about repercussions in music or made for TV movies. What brought me to hospital 1st time was believing this almost happened and people lied to me cause felt spite or misguided hatred towards me. Thought it was already decided that I was this meglomaniacal power hungry dictator or terrorist hate group 1 man militia, Anti-Christ. My life has become seclusional and trying to accept that everywhere I go there might be people who want to hurt or kill me. Maybe recognize maybe not because of who they think I am and debating whole time if this is real or not real. Just lots of reinforcement last 18 months by people around me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I can't make sense of your terrible grammar and sentence structure.

join