It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Rutter/Odisealinker AKA "Dr Reed" HOAX/FRAUD alien ufo case

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ops..same post...delete.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by geforce]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
VIDEO: THE DR. REED ALIEN UFO HOAX

I guess an Above Top Secret member is about as aggravated as I am regarding the Dr. Reed hoax since he went so far as to put a video together in order to forewarn.

This hoax was settled years ago after the UFO Watchdog spent a few years and a lot of money researching the man and meeting up with all that knew him.

Below this video is an address that pretty much explains it all and then there are links to the UFO Watchdog where you can read about the debunking of Dr. Reed.

Too many people are still falling for the Reed thing and there is $$ involved there that they're parting with, even though it's a well known hoax. Consequently, someone needs to re-educate the UFO alien enthusiasts probably every year due to newbies who get stung.

The real problem is that Reed and his aka's: odisealinker and JoanScutter have the comments area in YouTube set to "approval only". The reason is an obvious one, which is that there are too many of us that know about the hoax and he won't post our comments. He only posts positive comments about what it is he has to sell from the believers that got sucked in.

Remember, he's there to sell something. He's not just presenting his story, he's in the business of making $$.

Alls one really has to do is ask Art Bell what his biggest regret is that he ever aired on Coast to Coast.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by geforce
Remember, he's there to sell something. He's not just presenting his story, he's in the business of making $$.

Alls one really has to do is ask Art Bell what his biggest regret is that he ever aired on Coast to Coast.

Isn't everyone in business to make money? That proves nothing.

Coast to Coast AM exists to make money too, and I've never heard Art or anyone else from Coast to Coast complain about Reeds story. Why would they complain they sold plenty of adds airing this story multiple times.

Listening to Coast to Coast is like listening to good campfire story's and most people who listen, do it for entertainment (especially while driving late) not because they believe what they hear.

The fact is real or not the Reed story ranks up there in the top ten of shows I've heard on Coast to Coast AM,

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

Isn't everyone in business to make money? That proves nothing.

Coast to Coast AM exists to make money too, and I've never heard Art or anyone else from Coast to Coast complain about Reeds story. Why would they complain they sold plenty of adds airing this story multiple times.

Listening to Coast to Coast is like listening to good campfire story's and most people who listen, do it for entertainment (especially while driving late) not because they believe what they hear.

The fact is real or not the Reed story ranks up there in the top ten of shows I've heard on Coast to Coast AM,

Make money is one thing...making up BS stories, start websites dedicated to the hoax, sell DVDs, books to guillible people, use sockpuppets to spamm every known forum, thread, youtube, metacafe etc. lie about your identity, family, education for your own personal gain is dishonest and illegal.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and is also a civil law violation. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not technically frauds. Defrauding people of money is presumably the most common type of fraud, but there have also been many fraudulent "discoveries" in art, archaeology, and science

"Dr Reed"/Odisealinker(owner of the odisealink website and promoter of the fraud)/John Bradley Rutter is the same person

"Dr Reed"/Odisealinker(owner of the odisealink website and promoter of the fraud)/John Bradley Rutter is the same person

[edit on 16-11-2008 by geforce]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
this case is truly amazing. the overwhelming amount of evidence backing this case is incredible. i have to thank dr reed for coming forward with this information knowing full well in advance that he would be attack unmercifully by those who want to smear his character and name. i noticed many of the names have been changed to protect those directly involved with this case and their family members. that was a very smart move on those involved. in my observations the debunkers have never provided any iota of proof that this was a hoax. theyve only insulted and attacked anyone supporting the reality behind this case. ive never seen one person show how paper machete' 'blinks'. in fact, because of all of the debunkers they are the ones who have truly made me more of a firm supporter of this incredible story. i didnt know this case is known worldwide. amazing.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

incredible vision. thank you.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
the question ive never gotten an answer to is if all this is supposed to be fake then how did dr jonathan reed fake the LINK ARTIFACT and its usage
when he was witnessed using it by several individuals? Ive still not gotten
any response to my question. Hmmm. I wonder why.

And why did M. Night Shyamalan the producer and director of one of Hollywoods biggest movies SIGNS based his movie on Dr. Reeds encounter? i just think people in big places take this story seriously and then i think there exist people who want to make people not believe this story for some odd reason.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You can find some hi-rez, up close and personal shots of this thing on google, and if it's a hoax, it's a damn good one.

I always notice on 'hoaxes' that there's always an attempt to discredit - not just the alien or ufo - but their entire life, education or experience. They did this with Bob Lazar as well. He said they did a damn good job of discrediting him and destroying his reputation.

I think it's interesting that absolutely every big case where there's been a sighting or abduction or other ufo experience, every single person has been discredited, threatened, and in some cases even killed. Every time.

I've heard professional psychiatrists say that Betty and Barney Hill had some kind of lucid, half asleep dream scenario while they were driving...at the same time! Gimme a freakin' break! They were made fun of for years...but did they take a polygraph test? Yep. Did they pass? Yep. Did they stick to their story until they day they died? Yep. They never wavered. Why would you do that on the way to see the Almighty?

Travis Walton has never changed his story (and also passed a lie detector). Jack and Jim Weiner, Jesse Long...etc.

I'm not saying they're all true but something is not adding up.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
1996 was before cgi? Really? Hmm, I wonder how they made this movie then...

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dr Reed is allergic to dogs, so wouldn't own a dog...etc..

i am allergic to dogs but i have owned 5 different kind so i find this statement some people are making to be hilarious ...

i don't know if it's a real Alien but this video proves that nobody is going to believe even if it was the real thing. amazing !

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Here is a story of a friend of the doc who was in his wedding.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

well whats funny is how come no one questions the characters on those other sites who claim to have information concerning Reed? ive seen so much malarkey out there concerning Reed that everytime I read one of the ridiculous links debunkers love posting so much that I automatically ASK THE QUESTION: HOW IN THE HELL DO I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. reason I ask this is because i know how debunkers and disinformation agents pay people off to lie. like that girl who is on that site claiming to have known Reed. SHE DID NOT KNOW HIM. SHE WAS PAID OFF TO LIE IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE ON DR REED. AND THE PERSON WHO PAID HER WAS ROYCE J. MEYERS HIMSELF. this are key elements many need to ponder when they are thrown a link to a site that only seeks to discredit real cases.
ROYCE J MEYERS IS WELL KNOWN IN THE FIELD AS A COMPLETELY BIASED INDIVIDUAL IN FAVOR OF DESTROYING ANY AND ALL TRUE CASES. Many in this field of investigation know this. this is nothing new.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

to me whats not adding up is how come government agents show up at his lectures, if this is supposedly all phoney like royce j meyers purports on his phoney baloney website. if this is all false how come all those involved with Reed have come forward and mentioned being followed and harrass and threatened? why would people get killed over a hoax? they wouldnt.
which only leaves one thing factual concerning this case. ITS ALL TRUE. that is why he is harrassed. thats why he is sometimes taken or abducted by the military and drugged to find out if he is withholding information that could be vital to nsa issues. do you know they found a transponder on this guy? why would the government or military go through so much trouble over a supposedly fake story, let royce j meyers continue to lie about it, if this was not true? THEY WOULDNT. thats one dead giveaway that anyone with an ounce of sense can tell this story is absolutely true.
common sense. and im still waiting on people to explain how paper machette' blinks. in over 12 years no one no where has ever explained that. only conclusion is they cant because its real.

the days of the debunkers have seemed to come to a long hard end. nobody is buying their marlarkey any longer.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Interesting links I found concerning the most incredible ufo alien encounter case ever. I remember people kept saying something about Reeds out to make a buck. Then WHY DID REED TURN DOWN $1,650,000?
$150,000 CAME FROM BOB CAVEAT, who is a Fox producer? Ive seen people ask for proof of that and my response is go ask BOB CAVEAT DID HE IN FACT OFFER $150,000 dollars to Reed. It amazes me the games people play concerning persuading those who dont really know this case when its obvious that this case is absolutely true.

jp.youtube.com...

jp.youtube.com...

jp.youtube.com...

jp.youtube.com...

jp.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

welp for one this case stands far beyond the word 'hoax'. with multiple witnesses and so much overwhelming evidence, and documentation, and credited researchers analysist of that link device. just way too much. get a chance go all over youtube. this thing is everywhere.
but hey debunkers have to say what they have to say to sway public opinion. im just glad people have picked up on certain websites tactics which has forced the hand of some websites to stop deleting threads and removing threads and banning people. because like ive said many times the more you ban people simply for disagreeing with you and believing a doctor reed story the more and more the information is going to spread that shows your site is a disinformation outfit. so id like to thanks those where who havent removed this thread and placed way in the back where nobody can see it, and let the dialogue continue to flow for the real seekers of the truth concerning cases such as these.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I want to believe!! but why does my say "mechanical" everytime I see this video? I don't know but something tells me hoax whatever happened to the"alien" body anyways?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The alien body? oh it conveniently disappeared like most things in hoax cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join