It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory, how many of you belive ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Was just wondering, how many of you would at least say its possible that that earth might indeed be hollow and that it might even be habited inside? Maybe by some of the same beyings that tripulate the many UFOs(10%) people report seying all over the world on a daily basis? I mean the solid earth theory is still that, a theory. No one really knows for sure whats deep inside. And from all i've gathered "they've" even gone as far as scaring people of drilling to deep into it...,for instance back in the 80's some soviet geological team in Siberia set out to drill the deepest hole ever, only reaching 14.4 km deep at wich point they stated they're drill had suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating they had reached a large empty pocket or cavern,the temperature sensors were showing a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, following all this they lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements they heard the sounds of thousands, perhaps millions, of suffering souls screaming.

The screams weren't those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"
(This sounds very "Churchy" to me)

Dr. Azzacove (the project's manager) was even quoted as saying they decided that the center of the earth was hollow.

So all that leaves me wondering, could this have possibly been orchestrated by the church to make all the non belivers think twice about religeon or could that have actually been a warning by the Interterrestrials to keep our distance or alse?
Or maybe it was indeed hell and it has nothing to do with religeon or Interterrestrials , just a place we all go weather we´re good or bad in life

[edit on 12-5-2008 by SL55T0T0]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

I do believe the recording of hell has been debunked. As far as the hollow earth theory goes, I don't really believe in it. I have looked into it though and I expected it to be absurd nonsense, but a lot of it was not. It was entertaining to look into and I enjoyed entertaining the possibility of it being true.

My biggest problem though is that if it was true, I would think that more people would have first hand accounts of it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
IF it is true, it will be like the whole argument of the world being flat vs. round back in history. Who knows though, we still have a lot to learn about our planet on the surface in my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I dont know about the Hollow Earth but Im 100% certain of subterranean entrances, hollows, caves in which "things are happening".

It makes sense too: An ant can slip through any crack of dirt...and so can a human slip through a cave.

The fact that we´ve been doing this since thousands of years but we hear no reports of it is suspicious.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

sorry, based on how we know the earth formed geologically, it would be impossible for it to be hollow.

Also the hell recording has been debunked.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So what did they hear after all ?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My idea about this is that every planet is built like a fruit, with a rigid SKIN, soft flesh, and a core with seeds in it.

It's noteworthy in this regard that the earth's magnetosphere is shaped kind of like an apple.

I don't think what they teach us in Science is actually true, anyway. Otherwise, they'd be talking about settlements on the moon and Mars and how astronauts get past the Van Allen radiation belts.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You want a plausible theory?

Okay - it's dark down there, so some smarmy professor took it into his head to try and freak out the science community a bit by recording seperate screams from seperate individuals, looping them all together, and playing them on repeat.

The device playing the recording could quite simply have been disguised as a rock or something equally as inconspicuous.

The actual site was probably above a magma vent or something.

p.s; I am actually quite interested in how this was actually debunked though, now that you mention it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
On this topic, I don't see any theory actually or successfully debunked.

The Germans and Norwegians in WWII were simply too fascinated with something going on in Antarctica; Cyrus Teed had his own ideas, and it's just too easy to flip a camera lens from concave to convex.

I am not only unconvinced, I'm seated in the Debunker's Chair, and I don't believe anything I've heard by anybody on this topic.

So far what makes sense is that the Alpha Draconis are in control of the inner part of this planet, as they have been for 85 million years.

top topics

join