It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cant Hide!! The Cortile abduction!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This is frightening, I have been abducted for years, and about 2004 I began being able to fight them off mentallly. I have spent year studying various meditation techniques, so as a result I eventually found a combination which works. However, I aheve never had them get so pushy about things like what is being described here. Its really un-nerving.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I read the book and found it to be a fascinating read. However it should be noted that Budd never met "Richard" or "Dan". He only spoke to them through letters, tape recordings and from what Linda told him.

Budd's a real nice guy, and I've spoken with him (via telephone). He's very quick to believe anything you tell him, which can feel very supportive when one is hoping desperately to be believed coupled with the strong desire to know the answers. That can be a good thing, of course, but also it means he is very open to accept (as truth) whatever you tell him without question, no matter how far-fetched your "case" may be. He even went as far as to offer to talk to "anyone else" I might have shared my experiences with .... for whatever that means. He was very helpful, in fact all of the ufo community and other helpful souls I came in touch with were unbelievably accomodating, and so I never persued it any further, due to the latter.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

roflmao.. sorry the policy was just too funny.. k if i save it and put it on myspace???

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I read the book and found it to be a fascinating read. However it should be noted that Budd never met "Richard" or "Dan". He only spoke to them through letters, tape recordings and from what Linda told him.

Budd's a real nice guy, and I've spoken with him (via telephone). He's very quick to believe anything you tell him, which can feel very supportive when one is hoping desperately to be believed coupled with the strong desire to know the answers. That can be a good thing, of course, but also it means he is very open to accept (as truth) whatever you tell him without question, no matter how far-fetched your "case" may be. He even went as far as to offer to talk to "anyone else" I might have shared my experiences with .... for whatever that means. He was very helpful, in fact all of the ufo community and other helpful souls I came in touch with were unbelievably accomodating, and so I never persued it any further, due to the latter.

If I had to guess I'd say that he is just being thorough before deciding whether to pursue your case or not and appearing to believe everything so that he can get as much info from you as possible.

I just interviewed Budd for my show. We get into the Linda Cortile case toward the end. It'll air next week. So there's your cheap plug of the day. Anyway, he makes it clear in the interview that he doesn't believe everything. On the contrary, he throws out whole types of encounters based on the rule of thumb that if 50 people talk about gray doctors creating hybrids and 2 people talk about loving light beings with a message for humanity, he tosses the light being testimony, presumably as outliers....Which is ironic given that abductees, on the whole, are considered outliers by psychologists, are we not?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scorand

Hi Scorand,
You can get a copy from here also:

www.ufo2001.com...

Enjoy!

H

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
bumping because I think this is one of the most convincing abduction tales.

My personal favorite in fact.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Wow this is really scary.But i believe it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good work, what I don't understand is, out of all the people on the planet, howcome they only pick certain individuals?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
when you pass on..DON'T GO TO THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...
this is a scam by the greys whom have been hired to recycle you over and over and over...
through 'temptation' (e.g. you seeing jesus at the end of the tunnel or loved ones)...through temptation
they trap you back into the system....

additionally they hack into our dreams....they use holograms to stimulate our decision making....
we are literally the pigs in the farm house and they are the farm workers.....this is why your prayers will never
work...this is why you will never reach an equality state in life....you're not supposed to as a farm animal...

they have catalysts projected in the form of psychics preaching love and peace through religious fronts...
this is all part of the control game...

WHEN YOU DIE...DON'T GO TO THE LIGHT...GO INTO THE UNIVERSE OR LIMBO....
why do you think they tell you not to choose the limbo state?, so you can go into the light....
even the very elect have been suckered into being puppets for the cause....the greys are master
level deceivers....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by summergirl

What evidence at ALL do you have to back up your completely illogical claim?

Why did you even post? Your babbling doesn't contribute anything to the relevant discussion at hand.

edit on 27-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by summergirl

Do you believe your own posts? I sincerely hope you are having a laugh, otherwise
i think you may be n a bit of trouble.. maybe try new meds??

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

I think she is lying, as simple as that, an attention seeker.
There is not a shred of real evidence to back up her claims, either then
or now.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Possibly, but what do you say about the additional witnesses who saw the abduction.

Are you calling them all liars?

edit on 27-3-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: typo

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Text Yellowreply to post by thesearchfortruth

Has there been any follow up news to all this? With all the alleged witnesses, I should think there would be some.
Did anyone try hypnotism on Cortile\Napolitano?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
too many red flag has been raised on dr hopkins investigation methods. as it is suprising that dr hopkins didnt use basic MUFON investigative methods to check witness's statements/claims.

too many holes in the case that should put it in waste basket along with the roswell myth.

the method of dr hopkins and his assistance (in saying that its ok for linda to lie/exaggerate) put all abduction case under very bad light (those cases under hopkins),

the similarity of the science fiction novel Night Eyes and linda's testimony are strikingly similar and begat the question if Linda is retelling the scifi like it was her own experience. its known that human mind can fill in the blanks of memory with fantasy, even in hypnosis. thats why hypnosis evidence shouldnt be taken as an absolute proof.

jerome clark, a good guy in UFOlogy that seem to be taken in by hoaxster. Jerome clark personally experineced paranormal activities in investigations but he changed his conclusion or even disavow his own works later on so its impossible to know where he stand and if what he believes at one time is still the same. i would rather ignore jerome clark in any ufo involvement since he is prone to change his stance later on.

basically this case is a HOAX , passed thru inspection by lack of basic UFOLOGY field investigation. The ones that back this up are willing to BELIEVE no matter the lack of evidence supporting it.

if you want REAL UFO CASE WITH OFFICIAL GOVERMENT RELEASED EVIDENCE, look no further than COLARES flap. Not roswell or this case or any US case thats been hyped like mad by US ufologist

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Summergirl makes a good point. Too bad most ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join