It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009. A true story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.2009atruestory.com...

Whether this be a viral campaign, or a project being worked on by a group of amateur film makers, this is a very interesting watch.

The series of videos depicts terror attacks on America in 2009, as well as the aftermath. The videos switch point of view, going from a helmet camera on a soldier, to the protagonist's (Sara's), camcorder.

The thing that struck a chord in me, is that from what we can see going on around us, whether it be our soldiers influence in the middle east, the current police state, or the dissatisfaction of some of the American citizens, what the videos depict doesn't seem to far off from an actual scenario.

Thoughts and opinions?

[edit on (5/10/0808 by Hexidecimal]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
All we can do at this point is bend over and pray that it won't hurt too bad. IF we live , (which going by the odds) you probly won't, life as you know it will NEVER be the same. Humanity has collectively failed because of their in-action.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
LOL what are you guys talking about? This a foregone conclusion that these things are going to happen because of this video? Okay. I'll see you in 2010 when everything is still the same (except maybe the price of gas) LOL.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I actually pointed out that the way society is going, this is a possibility. I didn't make any predictions. I was just asking people of their opinions on the events in the video being a possibility for the future.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexidecimal

Greetings from the near future...

First off I want to thank you for joining Sara and us on our journey.

Over the next few months we will be making classified "objects" available to you

as they become available to us.

The first of which is "OBJECT 1_NEWSPAPER"

You can find "OBJECT 1" now at www.2009atruestory.com...

buried in the sand next to Sara Ford's diary.

Episode 6 will upload next Monday, May 26th at 8PM PST.

- End of line -

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I must say that I found these VERY disturbing.

Not because it is unrealistic.

Not because it is poorly done.

but, because I find it all to realistic and reasonable. (reasonable means likely to happen, not a good or acceptable thing)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
YOU DONT KNOW HOW FAR AND HOW CLOSE TOO THE TRUTH ALL THIS IS. after 10 of INTELat NANGLY NAVEL BASE our GOV will do this and much more to set the stage for all new changes to come. this is why I will cover all traks and nnever compley. We live in a new world there foe we need to live in the new world with both eyes open.
reply to post by mrmonsoon

join