It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMANLIKE UFO Spotted in 2006 Mexico is real proved by Video Analysis ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by feanorthedude
Looks very much like one of these
www.youtube.com...
and if the US military had these in the 60s imagine what it and others have these days.
Yes indeed the idea of a personal flying device is not foreign and I am a bit confused at to why people are so mystified with the idea.

Still doesn't excuse the blatant rudeness of some folks in this thread though.

not you fear.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have really been interested in this story! When I saw it on TV, it looked like a witch hovering, then a baby witch came out of the witch, and flew on it's on! It looked very strange. I haven't been able to find the baby witch version online, though! Then you have the scared policeman that said the witch attacked him or scared him, etc! Very strange!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
I have really been interested in this story! When I saw it on TV, it looked like a witch hovering, then a baby witch came out of the witch, and flew on it's on! It looked very strange. I haven't been able to find the baby witch version online, though! Then you have the scared policeman that said the witch attacked him or scared him, etc! Very strange!

I think this is the video you watched on TV but this is a different sighting also from
Mexico. Yeah this one is weird. Flying witches in the sky ? What′s going on ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the video! I wonder what on earth it could be? I've never seen anything like that before!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
What about policeman witness its a strong evidence in this case because SENCERing police statement in mexico is not like here in America.Mexico government is more open then American.

In case this embedded dnt work here is the link

www.youtube.com...

OK for starters, your talking about a Mexican Policeman, whom prolly hasn't had an education past 5th grade (no offence to mexicans here), but face it, Mexico is made up of small Villages & populated by people with a Village type frame of mind.

Citizens of many third world countries, are poor, they are still living in poor, remote & underpriveliged communities that are still very much steeped in tradition & Superstition.

Here you have "an Officer of the LAW", talking about how he was attacked by a witch (complete with pointy hat & broomstick). He was obviouselt terrified of something that his mind could not comprehend (prolly for lack of real education), but none the less, this witness can be said to be far from reliable.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

whom prolly hasn't had an education past 5th grade (no offense to Mexicans here), but face it, Mexico is made up of small Villages & populated by people with a Village type frame of mind.

Ok you saying only Americans are well educated poce officer .Wtf you talking about.Thats the problem with us we always think we are the only one smart ass on this planet rest is #.Its really an dumm explanations.If you remember Mexico
air force the only air for who releases the ufo footage recored my its fighters plane.Not our American air force its always call all ufo sighting balloon lolz like kids . # at list you should be reasonable and responsible dude

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

On February 14 is celebrated in Mexico's Day of Friendship and is a special date for observers of the sky, because since 2000 there have been significant sightings.

English version

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

What you thionk about this one sighting of same object ...www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

DID YOU SAW ANOTHER VIDEO WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT IT ? ITS ALSO BALLOON OR WHAT ?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am slightly doubtful that this object is a balloon.

If you imagine for a moment a classic balloon shape; an upside down egg the total buoyancy will have a force center coincident with its geometric center- the balloon will point up the way. Now imagine that on the right and to the top of this classic balloon shape the latex is slightly thinner and that the internal pressure within the balloon has formed a considerable bulge. One does not need to know anything about statics to appreciate that there is now a volume of gas with exactly the same buoyancy as the rest of the contained gas that lies to the right of the geometric center of the balloon. To maintain rotational equilibrium the entire balloon will rotate slightly counter clockwise so that the line of action of the buoyancy is once again coincident with the self weight of the balloon.

The shape of the balloon in the video does not seem to be in rotational equilibrium. To put it simply the figure is too far hunched forward and if this shape did contain simply a buoyant gas it would have the appearance of sitting farther back in the saddle.

I acknowledge the feasibility of some previous posts on this site regarding the objects apparent disregard for eddy currents generated by changes in nearby terrain.

I also find it of little relevance that the original Mexican spectators may have identified a balloon, Police officers are trained to observe and even if they are Mexican there veracity as witnesses cannot be blindly disregarded on the testimony of civilian spectators equally as Mexican. Allt hings being equal the cops' pov would have to be taken more seriously.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by galenvanbrok]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by galenvanbrok
I am slightly doubtful that this object is a balloon.

If you imagine for a moment a classic balloon shape; an upside down egg the total buoyancy will have a force center coincident with its geometric center- the balloon will point up the way.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by galenvanbrok]

Then I guess you have an idea what this flying thing is. Would you care
to tell us what do you think this object is ? It seems you analyzed the
video enough to make a conclusion then share that with us will you ?

Because you made a large statement explaining in your opinion what
this flying thing is not according to your analysis. But you are not
proposing a theory or a posibility what this thing may be.

Do you think it's a real flying witch ? A flying humanoid perhaps or
maybe an alien being free flying over that mountain ? Maybe your
guess would be that WASP or whatever flying plataform proposed
here even that those plataforms were used in the 60's by the army
but not anymore and certainly not in that far location in Mexico.

If you are so sure this thing is not a balloon then make al least some
proposals to serve the purpose of this discussion because to say: I
know what this is not but I don't know what this is sounds contradictory.
Let's hear your theory ( If you have any ).

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I dont think these mexican flying wizards and witches, rods and chupacabras are as much to do with disinformation as they are to do with the tourist industry. These places get a looot of visitors hoping to catch a glimpse of some of these wacky things.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i just watched the pieces
did that movie get inspired by this flying thing ?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Free spirit

Obviously, as someone who is familiar with this site I must admit that I would love to entertain some fantastic notion of what this thing actually is. Perhaps we will never know for sure but on the path to finally understanding what something is there are many way stations that simply exclude what something isn't. Just because I feel I am able to rule out an explanation as prosaic as is it incorrect doesn't mean that I have an final answer. This does not negate the veracity of what I have said but is just a guide to a more focused discussion on what it might be.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join