It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail Debunker.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I agree, I understand that maybe there is not a lot of evidence for the "pro" side of thing but in all of the forums here "proof" has always been demanded to back up your claim or argument. I have been chastised for just stating an opinion

Some research would be nice before you chime in to debunk.

Ok so I have provided in this thread as well as another "my chemtrail pictures" my many examples of "research/proof" yet still get attitude. So I say to the pro chemtrail camp where is your proof, where is your evidence? so far I haven't seen much of anything that comes close to your claims.

Practice what you like to preach.

Sorry for ranting, I suppose I'm just getting a little frustrated coming from the meteorological field and providing the information/research what has been asked for yet still more is demanded.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would also like to add that this is about contrails vs chemtrails am I correct? so is there any info other than weather related to post for proof. We all know the atmosphere and weather can be pretty unpredictable so instead of fighting over the subject because one can't form under certain conditions how about we look to other means of proof for either side.

I don't necessarily say chemtrails don't exist, on the contrary they just may. I just don't think that the evidence showing how contrail/chemtrails form or not form or how long they last in the sky is doing any good proving the thought that "chemtrails" exist.

This is a question that will not easily be answered without hard proof / a smoking gun so to speak. we can argue back and forth until we're blue in the face but in the end "NOTHING" has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

you have your opinions and I respect that. And I have mine and would hope you respect that too.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Contrails have been persistent on occasion ever since aircraft have been able to reach and exceed the tropopause. The air simply has to be both cold and humid. Exhausted steam from the combusted fuel of either piston or turbine motors freezes rapidly at minus forty degrees to minuscule ice crystals which if the ambient air is saturated are unable to sublime into water vapour and "disappear". In super-saturated conditions contrails accrete more water out of the air and form pendules - exactly like mammatus - for these trails are simply man-made cirrus clouds.

The stratosphere is stratified into layers of differing humidities which change rather slowly over time and vary not just in layers but also over distances, which is why trails may appear to stop and restart. It can also move with a high overland speed and may transport a contrail hundreds of miles from the point where it was created.

Air traffic is more than ten times what it was in the sixties, and humid stratospheric skies turn from blue to white ten times quicker these days.

Persistent trails created collisions in the dangerous final years of WW2 over Germany when the USAF was mounting daylight 1000-bomber raids using supercharged piston-engined aircraft: the skies turned white then too.

Trails were frequently visible in the cowboy movies of the fifties. It was probably too expensive to reshoot, and post-processing was virtually unknown at that time.

Today it is true that education has been dumbed-down in science and technology to the point where even erstwhile science graduates are actually unable to think in scientific terms. It is therefore unsurprising that "chemtrail" theories are being proffered, and anyone with a proper scientific understanding and knowledge of our atmosphere is compelled to respond with scorn.

These theories are on a par with "Creationism" and "we never went to the Moon" and show no understanding whatsoever of science and no discernible knowledge of our environment either.

"Proofs" offered fall into two camps. The first I have mentioned (non-science). The second camp is outright deception. Lies. Fraud.

As a retired scientist I am baffled by "chemtrail theory" for it is a gross misuse of a wonderful means of communication. To me it seems that tragedy has been heaped upon tragedy. Our politics is shot to bits, our oil-based way of life is going down the drain (the solutions were obvious in the sixties!), our global economic systems are hell-bent on sterilizing the Earth, and to cap it all, any attempt at all to correct it is on the verge of being drowned out by a rising tide of - complete and utter irrelevance. What an irony.

Will going out with a whimper be any better than going out with a bang? I'm beginning to wonder... maybe a quick death would have been better, eh?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I was searching for something totally different and came across this. Then I remembered this particular thread.

www.metatech.org...&_orgone_generator.html

The link may not work because of the underscore characters so just copy and paste it:

www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html

This thread just gets better.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I clicked on that 'metatech' link and saw the subtitle describing how to build a ‘cloudbuster’, a free energy technology that is supposed the help heal the atmosphere by ‘neutralizing’ chemtrails and improve the weather.

After reading through the pages of this particular ATS thread, I am still not convinced that contrails are just WATER VAPORS due the fact that lay folks don’t have the means to test samples as these ‘contrails’ form in our skies.

Since we cannot seem to stop these alleged trails of clouds from forming in a random fashion by certain aircraft, this article shows that people at a grassroots level could do something to transmute this deadly, negative ‘orgone’ energy to good, positive energy.

I view this area of ‘non-science’ rather educational and I see no harm in experimenting with new inventions that cannot be entirely supported without some sort of ‘proof’.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm going to light a lightbulb in your head.
look around you and observe all the gazillion cars and ask yourself, how do they run? No, it is not just fuel. It's fuel and oxygen.
Everyone feels better in the spring once the trees have had some rain, what do trees produce? Oxygen.
No matter what anyone tells you the coorelation between cars burning oxygen and producing noxious exhaus, humans needing clean air, and the normal cycles of spring time are just too strong. Want a better life, put down your cigarette, wait 2 months, SMELL THE AIR. Now, take back the freagin oxygen by getting rid of your SUV.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join