It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The banking cartoons with history of money.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not yet...

Anyone reading this bump, read this thread.

"Food you can trust..."

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Not yet...

Anyone reading this bump, read this thread.

Bumped - great thread.

It took me all day to read through it (the washing can wait!) and it's now 9pm and I've got enough tabs open to stretch Firefox to it's limit. Very fascinating and I must go and look through the information on those tabs - for some reason I can't put this down.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Maban thank you for giving us hope for the future of humanity,I was begining to wonder if anyone had our backs in these troubled times .I wish you and the Shards good blessings in our long road ahead .If you ever need a place to lay your head for the night there will always be A light in my window for you

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Oh, fudge. You just exposed Maban's group.

I'll bet they have meetings in the meat locker every Thursday night and plot new food pyramid schemes.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Can I ask about the illuminati blood lines, what so special about them, other than, keeping the bloodlines tracked and made sure the blood is passed on to the next generation.

And how can an average "joe" find out if he is decendant from the illuminati blood lines.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

I'll bet they have meetings in the meat locker every Thursday night and plot new food pyramid schemes.

I think I'm nearly as unsure of how to take your jokes as you are mine.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maban, I haven't seen you on ATS in quite a while. You must have some important Illuminatti business to tend to..So whenever you read this...welcome back!

I read somewhere that there is a secret war between the Rockefeller faction and Rothschilds being at war with another, is this true?

Also I just wanted to ask you about the 144,00 again if you don't mind. Not looking into bloodlines, just wondering if they are not all in agreement with each other.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Maban, I haven't seen you on ATS in quite a while. You must have some important Illuminatti business to tend to..So whenever you read this...welcome back!

I don't think he's coming back, 12.21.12. At least not under the Maban account, anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

I think I'm nearly as unsure of how to take your jokes as you are mine.

If I had said "cook up new food pyramid schemes" would that have helped? As Lt. Colonel Buckminster Orville Sanders Reddenbacher once said, "The best of recipies usually go unnoticed on the intertubes until popped perfectly light and crispy."

Hallowed be the mustard. Revenge be the turnip's.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by duster

rest assured, safeguards are in place to ensure no one Remnant leader rises to powerful positions like the Presidency.

If you have answered this already I apologize (I'm only about half way through reading this thread and feel compeled to comment).

I see what youhave said aboutthe Pre. being safe guarded against such influences; however there are those among us that feel that all of our Pres. are merely a proxy of a "shadow government" and has no real self determination. What are your thoughts on this???

By the way I am skeptical of a number ofthings which I will lay out after I read all of the thread. I don't want to pose a multitude of repititious objections.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by duster

rest assured, safeguards are in place to ensure no one Remnant leader rises to powerful positions like the Presidency.

If you have answered this already I apologize (I'm only about half way through reading this thread and feel compeled to comment).

I see what youhave said aboutthe Pre. being safe guarded against such influences; however there are those among us that feel that all of our Pres. are merely a proxy of a "shadow government" and has no real self determination. What are your thoughts on this???

By the way I am skeptical of a number ofthings which I will lay out after I read all of the thread. I don't want to pose a multitude of repititious objections.

Sadly Maban won't be able to answer your question as you will find out for yourself once you have finished reading.

If it is any help though, in my opinion, any elected official lacks real power, whether it is the President of the US, the Pope or the British Prime Minister. The real power or influence lies in those that are appointed, that is not to say they have any 'real' power, simply that they are in a position to be influenced and apply influence. This is where the problem of institutionalised corruption comes in.

As Maban at some point explains, his people attempt to place their representatives into those positions, or at least behind those positions. Within any system corrupt or otherwise, you find those that can be bought, those that can be blackmailed and those that have ideals. The latter don't tend to get as far in this world. I try to hope that Maban's people help to redress the inequity, but I am not sure if my spectacles haven't turned a rosey hue in all the excitement!

Either way keep reading it is certainly interesting and perhaps the occasional bump if you feel that way inclined

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Rule by secrecy is the name of the game, I have no preconcieved notion that any of the elected people with "real power" are in control in any sense of the word.

I was really just getting into this for the sake of conversation but sinse he is not answering questions anymore I'll just as soon not read the rest.

What I'm getting at is that the story line though entertaining seems rather fanciful and he ought to persue a career in Hollywood. If there really is an Illuminati (in any sense of that organization) left anymore I don't beleive that any of them are up to any good;furthermore I'm quite sure that if he was telling the truth he's most probably dead by now.

Conspiracy (and that's what the "Illuminati" did) thrives on secrecy and in fact can only exist within the realm of secrecy. Once exposed in any way is no longer effective and would not allow itself to be brought into the light.

But that's just logic and reason, who woud want to apply that in a situation like this????

[edit on 30-11-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I was really just getting into this for the sake of conversation but sinse he is not answering questions anymore I'll just as soon not read the rest.

He's not answering questions any more because he's not here any more. Why not read through the thread anyway and see if any questions you may have had have been asked or perhaps even answered already?

Conspiracy (and that's what the "Illuminati" did) thrives on secrecy and in fact can only exist within the realm of secrecy. Once exposed in any way is no longer effective and would not allow itself to be brought into the light.

Well now... would that not depend on just what exactly the conspiracy “is,” lazy1981?

But that's just logic and reason, who woud want to apply that in a situation like this????

[edit on 30-11-2008 by lazy1981]

Who indeed, Sir? Who indeed?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I finally finished both Appleseed films.

While being wildly entertaining they are also a big wake up call.

I highly recommend them to any Mabanites.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I finally finished both Appleseed films.

While being wildly entertaining they are also a big wake up call.

I highly recommend them to any Mabanites.

Err, ummm...welcome back? Took awhile?

What does the first film and Albert Pike have in common?

And...Mabanites? Is that some sort of class of minerals?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Err, ummm...welcome back? Took awhile?

Yes, I watched them in 17 second increments, one per week. It caused some lack of continuity but the ample cleavage more than compensated

What does the first film and Albert Pike have in common?

Both Appleseed and the writings of Pike feature giant grumpy robots with rabbit ears.

And...Mabanites? Is that some sort of class of minerals?

Sorry... I meant to say 'Mooninites'. After all, on the moon nerds get their pants pulled down and they are spanked with moon rocks.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I read a few pages and I kind of got the direction that a few were going with this. I know what you mean about "who indeed?" And normaly I would engage in conversation and debate. It's just that I didn't lend any credence to the story in the first place and I was more or less going to tear it apart which is what I started to do and just thought better of it.

The two main fallacies are that one, he would bring any portion of the Illuminati into the light (no matter what his "Shard's" position is) and second is that they mean to do right by humanity in any way, shape, or form whilst keeping us blind tothe direction that they move us in (pesumably for our own good). All the while he states that they do in fact want to move us in a direction of (not in these exact words) world government, but they do so covertly. This is the good side? In any event this is a moot point.

I don't beleive his story, what I will say is that I "do" beleive that there is some cabal of people (in my opinion the world bankers) maybe the WTO, CFR, TC, or even the pos. of it being the Illuminati that have infiltrated organizations such as these or Free Masonry at the Highest levels and it's one big hodge podge of groups in it all together yet only those at the top.

But the point is that they most certainly wouldn't be hear, right hear on ATS out in the open whether the "good side" or the "bad side" (if you fancy that story) spilling the beans.

Conspiracy only works in complete denile and secrecy! To shed light on even a bit of it is to undermine the whole of it. He wouldn't be so stupid. And if it were a guilty conscience instead I don't think he'd be so guarded.

So that's my deal. I don't believe and I'm being respectful of others right to converse without harassment. My bone to pick was with him.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

But the point is that they most certainly wouldn't be hear, right hear on ATS out in the open whether the "good side" or the "bad side" (if you fancy that story) spilling the beans.

Why not? They're coming out in the open everywhere now. Didn't you know?

Conspiracy only works in complete denile and secrecy! To shed light on even a bit of it is to undermine the whole of it. He wouldn't be so stupid. And if it were a guilty conscience instead I don't think he'd be so guarded.

They may consider themselves past the point of undermining. If so, would shedding light on themselves at this point really be considered a hindrance of any kind?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi, ive read a fair bit and am still sceptical, thogh my belief in something beyond what I and my piers know drives my curiosity. I say i'm sceptical in reference to MABAN's claims, i have found this information so easily it is almost too good to be true, and when this is the case, it is almost certainly not true. I therefore decided to search maban in google to see what come up and this is what i got:
-An area in eastern africa, also sometimes a language, incidentally its the are where it was thought to have all started for us humans.
-It is the material from which the Clever Women and Clever Men and Elders of Indigenous Australia supposedly derive their magical powers. (not really magical for you gullable ones, just quartz etc. :p)
-The potent polyvalent term maban is also cognate with the term 'shaman' and may be employed to denote Clever Women and Clever Men directly.

So my observations are, would someone enlightened refer to himself as enlightened? Would we not be darkened?
What do bloodlines have to do with it?
Why does it seems jews are at the heart of everything i research, and world events favour their interests so systematically? Are they really "God's" chosen people?
Thankyou in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join