It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostile" Iran Sparks U.S. Attack Plan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Before an attack against Iran, you'll see airports in the middle-east closed. The air traffic in this region doubled between 2002 and 2007. It is said that the F-18 out of the aircraft carriers have to stay in a specific altitude to avoid collision with airliners.

So just before an attack, you'll see major shutdown in all middle-east airports around Iran. Kuwait, Qatar, ect...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ragnarok691
As for an Iran invasion, that won't happen. More tactical strikes on "WMD" sites and antiair sites will eventually happen. The F117 and the B-2 will sneak in under radar, hit some sites, lose 2-5% of the planes they take in and open it up for strikes by F-18's and F-111's. It will stay quiet on the ground and eventually end in UN inspections, ect... Iran will not use what nukes they have to take us out. They are saving those for Israel. I am not going to sit by the TV and wait for the declaration of war. It will happen when it happens. I'm just glad I've served my time and bled my blood and won't have to serve another year for the scum in washington.
[edit on 4-5-2008 by Ragnarok691]

What WMD are you talking about? Where is the evidence?

Why does the president not believe his own agency when they issued a report saying Iran has stopped producing WMD several years ago? No problem....just fabricate more "evidence".

If these weapons do exist(huge if) why would Iran make them easy to target? Are they that stupid? Doubt it!

Conclusion: Another pretext for war and more oil.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join