It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation With God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

I agree as the Bible makes us SLAVES, in this version at least we are the masters of our destiny (or lack thereof).

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989
umm, saint4god, did you even read the replies on that site??? nobody took as fact...but like i said in that thread, id be more willing to believe this story over any in the bible

I read (and quoted here) skeptics responses to the tale.

It was presented here as the possibility of fact with your cavaet "I don't believe this but..." so I had gone to the site to search for how it could possibly misconstrued as truth. With it being on the front page in the "Knowledge Center" aha, found out how one could possibly be confused. Per my response and research it was clear to me, but was looking for how other may be duped. If you started your initial post with "here's a fictional piece..." this would have been abundantly clear, but it seems to me this was a nice soft-neutral statement aimed at getting people gather their beliefs and seriously consider it as a real occurence.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
thank you for posting this story i found it a very good read.
i like the fact that it is logical at least from a simple humans mind
all in all just another theory i would personally take it as but a good theory
thanks again for the post

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
so you had a talk with god and you never asked him about there being a possible afterlife ?? all you talked about was evolution ??

are you kidding me ??

what a wasted opportunity !

[sarcasm]I'm surprised you did not ask him who was going to win "American Idol" ??[/sarcasm]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like Sleeper isn't Miltons only friend here on earth..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Crimson_King
Looks like Sleeper isn't Miltons only friend here on earth..

Don't even get me started on that hogwash !

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
To hell with the afterlife, it's only darkness and void anyway. The bible tells us all about the afterlife, it's boring until God wakes you up and judge you. Then you're either end up in Hell or you will join the elite in the Kingdom of Heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join