It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Claude Vorillon,a former french sportsreporter and the Raelian guru sect ( www.rael.org )
declared that his sect, with the help of a Nevada Cloning Company ( clonaid ) is ready to bring us the first human clone.

Cloneaid have a laboratory, outside from the USA since GWB warned them to don't move forward in their researchs.

They have another project. Cloning a living human who's not dead.And when the clone is born, increasing his growing up , with a machine (????). When the clone is a young adult, they want to download your memory, emotions, feelings ( everything from you ), in the clone brain.
They think that they will reach the immortality with their system.

These guys are nuts.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think it was called Sixth Day, or something like that...

I just somehow think that everything we are, is more than just our cells. And without that, who knows what such a creature (the clone) would be like? Of course, it just may work, but of course, even if it's another body, with your thoughts and memories, etc., when you die, it's still YOU dying...and YOU will still go dark, etc. In any case, YOU are still dead, and this other being is still alive.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I agree Gazrock. For me, these peoples are nuts, and Vorillon ( the guru ) is a crook.

join