It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla's earthquake machine, vibration, natural frequencies and building demolition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

I'm just thinking out loud with all of you. I really don't know if it could work, but imagine a 6-pound device being able to fell a building. And would this device be found, noticed and identified by the workers in the rubble of two-110 story buildings?

you are probably on a good track, i've heard of this little sound demolition device before, even read about it in a rather superficial book about Tesla, i just can't believe that it was the whole story. wave devices could easily be distributed at a certain distance from the target (wlthough targetting would probably become more complicated), in an array, in which case no remnants would have existed on site.

the basic mechanism was probably used (sympathetic excitation) but Tesla's little machine was apparently based on soundwaves, which cannot really account for entire pools of molten metal, heat signatures that lasted for weeks, standing cores* and seismic records (questionable in terms of reliability, i know), which indicated discrete precursor events, rather than a gradual buildup.

i could be wrong about the signature of such a device, though.

That said, if the princpiple could be used on a molecular level, everything falls neatly into place.

----
*reference to all who haven't seen the pics yet: the remaining core of WTC#2, seen shortly after the initial collapse: - scroll down a bit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Planes disintegrating in midair, unexpected earthquakes following loud sounds and lights, the reported seismic activity in Oregon and descriptions of "sounds of roaring thunder"

Sure it is a stretch, but something to think about.

It gets quite a bit stranger than that!

The earthquake occurred directly under Tangshan at a depth of 8km (5 miles).

A magnitude 7.1 aftershock 15 hours later caused further destruction and killed many people trapped in collapsed buildings.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The night preceding the earthquake, July 27-28, many people reported seeing strange lights as well as loud sounds. The lights were seen in a multitude of hues. Some people saw flashes of light; others witnessed fireballs flying across the sky. Loud, roaring noises followed the lights and fireballs. Workers at the Tangshan airport described the noises as louder than that of an airplane.2

history1900s.about.com...

28 July 1976

"Just before the first tremor at 3:42 am, the sky lit up like daylight. The multi-hued lights, mainly white and red, were seen up to 200 miles away. Leaves on many trees were burned to a crisp and growing vegetables were scorched on one side, as if by a fireball."

Some New Details on China's Quake

And a even earlier 'incident'...

There is another possible - if wildly improbable - cause of the mysterious event at Tunguska in 1908 (7 September, p 14). One of Nikola Tesla's great projects was the wireless transformation of energy over large distances. He believed that this could be harnessed in war to destroy incoming attacks from over 300 kilometres away.

Tesla built his "death ray" at Wardencliffe on Long Island, and it is a possible that he tested it one night in 1908. The story goes something like this. At the time, Robert Peary was trekking to the North Pole and Tesla asked him to look out for unusual activity. On the evening of 30 June 1908, Tesla aimed his death ray towards the Arctic and turned it on. Tesla then watched the newspapers and sent telegrams to Peary, but heard about nothing unusual in the Arctic.

However, he did hear about the unexplainable event in Tunguska, and was thankful no one was killed, as it was clear to him that his death ray had overshot. He then dismantled his machine, as he felt it was too dangerous to keep it. See www.parascope.com/en/1096/tesdeth.htm for the full story.

www.newscientist.com...

The curious effect of the Tunguska explosion on the trees near ground zero was replicated during atmospheric nuclear tests in the 1950s and 1960s. These effects are caused by the shock wave produced by large explosions. The trees directly below the explosion are stripped as the blast wave moves vertically downward, while trees further away are felled because the blast wave is travelling closer to the horizontal when it reaches them.

Soviet experiments performed in the mid-1960s, with model forests (made of matches) and small explosive charges slid downward on wires, produced butterfly-shaped blast patterns strikingly similar to the pattern found at the Tunguska site. The experiments suggested that the object had approached at an angle of roughly 30 degrees from the ground and 115 degrees from north and had exploded in mid-air.

en.wikipedia.org...

IF someone has the time and proper maps maybe they can check for us where 115 degrees from north to the Tunguska site leads us to on the continental US? Maybe we can increase the scope of the 'coincidences' required for this to have been natural ocurance?

More information/sources starting at around post 4 of my response to westcoast. I would like to repeat all of that here but it does take up space...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stellar

[edit on 25-4-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

As I've said, it doesn't explain all anomolies. But, I believe such devices could have loosened things up a bit.

It's just a theory that probably can never be proven.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Having sutied everything Tesla, it brings up a good point... after his death, the gov. went into his office/home etc... and took everything. everything.

all his research (and most of his knowledge) is now and has been every since then property of the us government. There may actually be something to this.

And your op was spot on btw.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think this thread does need a star and flag.

I have a question and I am serious about this and would like your thoughts.

We have been having unusual quakes lately the ones off Oregon that are happening in swarms like when they would be near a volcano but there is no volcano and also the mid-west quakes. I am a little stomped, I just checked the IRIS map

www.iris.edu...

and there is a new quake in Southern Indiana if you put your cursor on the red circle there it will say:

Mag. 4.2 25 APR-2008 17:30:58 Southern Indiana

I called the other half of me that deals in Maritime to be sure and that time today has not arrived yet. Are we being told something here.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I, as a layman, found this chart to be very enlightning. I can't get it to copy and paste as external source, maybe because it's a table.

Please take the time to have a look. Many of you of course are familiar the the terms were taken from the inventors, but I was not.

Here is the link.

en.wikipedia.org...

Name Symbol Quantity Expression in terms of other units Expression in terms of SI base units

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Tesla indeed had great stuff, had he been born in our own time his ideas & inventions would probably be accepted today. Back then the other scientists won out over him & his inventions, because of their greed Tesla faded into history. We wish now we knew everything he knew & invented.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It probably wouldn't take all that much visible shaking to break sufficient otherwise rigid joints to make such a structure unstable. Resonance doesn't need to be induced by direct physical contact either as subsonic sound can do it, if the resonant frequency is subsonic that is.

It's like a pendulum where just a tiny kick at the right point in every cycle is enough to keep the oscillation building up until it becomes critical.

It doesn't fit all the requirements and observations with alterations in the structure causing variations in the frequency required but it does fit a number of the symptoms without invalidating others. Definitely something to think about.

[edit on 26/4/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

This is very interesting, especially with the seismic analysis done by Laptop that to date has never been properly refuted by anyone. This is very, very compelling.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Agreed. if anything, one should be looking at the other end of the spectrum of Tesla's ideas; i.e., his scalar weapons. Simple resonant frequencies aren't what we're seeing here. Weird effects of pulverized concrete, total disassociation of all building members, the rapidity of collapse, etc. point in that direction.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

I put Tesla even above Einstein. His ideas are so far beyond anything, with so many inventions it isn't even funny.

You almost wonder about him sometimes.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Absolutely, Tesla had an extraordinary mind. He would actually visualize his machines in his mind before building them, and test them there. When he was satisfied they'd perform as he'd conceive them, then he'd commit them to paper.

There was only one other genius who could do that: Mozart. He composed in his head; he hadn't given the score of the last movement of one of his symphonies to the concert master a few days before the performance, and when asked where it was, he tapped his skull. The day of the performance, he sat down and wrote out the scores for all the different instruments as if taking dictation--some 20-odd minute's worth. Incredible.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The bridge in question just an FYi is the Carquinez Bridge. Its about 45 miles North of where I am. However its not nearly as big as the Golden Gate or Bay Bridge. THe span used int he episode has since been demolished.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Because of the metal fatigue caused by the tesla device! Ok, I kid, I kid. Yet I wonder...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Because of the metal fatigue caused by the tesla device! Ok, I kid, I kid. Yet I wonder...

that or multiple quakes and almost 80 years or salt air not to mention increasing loads etc.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Flagged!!

I think the WTC was a definite pull!
You can see the charges go off down the column of the building.
Plus being able to bring down #7 so quickly, it was already charged!

Here is a great Tesla documentary...

Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets ( part 1 of 4 )

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Tesla]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

IN ENGINEERING WE SAY IF SOME IS GOOD MORE IS BETTER. mOORE LAW.
WHEN G.W. BUSH AUTHORIZED THE WORLD BIGGEST BOMB,IT HAD TO BE DROPPED OUT THE BACK END OF A TRANSPORT/CARGO C130 AIRPLANE.
IT'S PRIME OBJECTECTIVE.... TO TERRORIZE THE ARABS. THUS G.W.BUSH IS
HANDS DOWN THE WORLD BIGGEST EVIL TERRORIST! I WOULD NOT PUT IT PAST HIME TO EXPOUND ON NIKOLA TESLAs EARTH QUAKE MACHINE. OUR MILITARY INDUSTRY COMPLEX SCIENTIST CAN SURELY BUILT BETTER OF ANY
CONCEPT BROUGHT BEFORE THEM. THE REST OF THE MILITARY ARE THERE TO CARRYOUT ORDERS(W/O QUESTIONS) AND WILL SIGN 17 YR DEBRIEFING AGREEMENTS.3 RULES ,WILL BE FOLLOWED ,DENY,DENY,DENY! DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL! HIGH TECH EARTHQUAKE MACHINES MUST BE SITTING IN SIDE A CARGO SHIP THAT LOOKS LIKE AN OCEAN RESEARCH VESSEL. FROM WHICH SUCH A DEVICE IS LOWERED TO THE OCEAN FLOOR.FROM THERE TSUNAMIsAND EARTH QUAKES CAN BE ACTIVATED, 180 DEGRESS TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WORLD. I HAVE PROJECT. GOING I HAVE A GLOBE EVERY TIME AN EARTHQUAKE HITS I MARK IT ON THIS GLOBE.180 DEGREES AWAY IS USUALLY AN OCEAN SITE. EXCEPT THE VERY FIRST ONES THEY WERE LAND SITES. THE REACTION OF COURSE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE 180 DEGREES AWAY.
EVERY TIME SOMEBODY(FOREIGN GOVT) PISSES OFF G.W.BUSH AN EARTHQUAKE OCCURS! DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK! GET AN EARTH GLOBE
A MAGIC MARKER A STRING,A SCREW. MARK THE EARTQUAKE SITE,SCREW THE STRING ON THAT SITE,BALANCE THE GLOBE. MARK THE OPPOSITE SIDE AND THAT FROMWHERE THE "ATTACK " WAS LAUNCHED.
FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN OPPOSITE AND EQUAL REACTION,BEFORE THE REACTION COMES BACK TO THE POINT OF LAUNCH, (TIMING) YOU HIT IT AGAIN AND YOU GET A NEUTRALING EFFECT.CANCELING THE PENDULUM EFFECT. DEFECTIONS ALSO ARE COMMON. CHECK THE NEWS RECORDS. INTERESTING HOBBY!
GREAT DESTRUCTIVE SECRET WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION! WHO IS THE WORLD UGLIEST TERRORIST? AL QUEADA OR GEORGE W. BUSH ADMIN? A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AGO PAKISTAN PISSED OFF BUSH. THEY GOT HURT. THE TESLA EARTHQUAKE MACHINE DOES EXIST SOMEWHERE, IN A "GIANT SIZE" (MOOREs LAW) BIG ENOUGH TO DO LOTS OF DAMAGE.
PENTAGON BLACK PROJECT? THEY ANSWER TO NO ONE. 911 TRUE STORY.COM.....THEY ANSWER TO NO ONE!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
you know I made a video just recently showing all activity picked up on microphone leading up to the collapse of the south tower and it is rather interesting. Here's the vid:

In some ways it actually sounds more like they were using heavy equipment that's shifting around to induce internal failures, either through vibration or moving parts rather than bombs. A bit like when they "pull" a building.

There are ramps and pulses of LF signals continuously leading up to collapse with slow attack ramping, sustained peaking activity and slow decay, rather than sudden percussive hits with short attack with some decay which would be expected from normal explosives. Either way i find these are very spooky sounds emanating from the towers at low frequency and seems more mechanical than explosive.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Even though I have no clue what I'm watching, lol, it is interesting none the less.

Is the audio from "9/11 Eyewitness"? or Whatever it's called?

[edit on 12/18/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 12/18/2008 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Even though I have no clue what I'm watching, lol, it is interesting none the less.

Is the audio from "9/11 Eyewitness"? or Whatever it's called?

Yes it's the audio from 9/11 eyewitness, you're seeing the amplitude of all frequencies picked up below 300hz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join