It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If you zoom in a little bit on the negative you can clearly see a color change from the background haze go right through the triangle horizontally.

My first impression is that I do not believe this triangle to be a solid single object... However if this object is far enough away, and as massive as it would have to be, the atmospheric haze could indeed show a color differentiation such as what appears.

I am going with it is either geese/ducks or a genuine UFO.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShinobiAurora

Now that thats settled, I love you babe cant wait till your off work
*kiss* MISSSSS YOOOUUU

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by ShinobiAurora

Now that thats settled, I love you babe cant wait till your off work
*kiss* MISSSSS YOOOUUU

Well as I clearly said, I am a student... so therefore I don't work (you have to read people's posts!)

And I am a boy.

But I love you too, sweet dreams loverboy xmwahx

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's a bird...it's a plane...it's(wait for it) SUPERMAN!
Now I feel ignorant and dense. I think that if you had not used insults in your post all would be well king. IMO There really is no way to tell what this is...could be birds, could be a UFO...hell maybe it is superman. I will say this...I find it odd that the bridge also has numurous triangle shapes in it's structure, not that that means anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
(I’m not very good at illustrator but I gave it a go)
Look how I connected the dots, doesn't it look like if this was a craft it would be in its side? Looks like three lanterns to me -

[edit on 23-4-2008 by andre18]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It's very difficult to tell the distance from the photo but I noticed a VERY slight change of colour between the sky and the space between the three objects. Not sure if it's odd or just a natural thing but I outlined it and put the original and negative with it for comparison.

I was going to agree with the birds theory but decided to have a closer look at the photo before dismissing it as something ordinary.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Ran multiple filters on the image it is clean(good).. no vapor trial although there is some disturbance that tails off to the right...the disturbance is short. also on top and bottom left points a line can be made out...indicating it may be a solid triangle. good photo!_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well, I was going to hold off commenting on this one because Jritzman currently is analyzing it but since others here have been pitching in their .02 worth on what they think it is, I guess I will too because it's fun to do that.

Soooooooo..... (drum roll)

I think this one is not man-made -- nor are they birds.

I think it is a paranormal A-N-O-M-A-L-O-U-S object.

Looking forward to what Jritzman comes up with and thanks to the OP for giving us the honor to view his very interesting "UFO" photograph.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I do trust what JR has to say and I was extremely happen to see him here at ATS again.

Looks interesting, looks promising.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
There is one thing that bothers me about this image.

The majority of triangle images I have seen have been in darkness and all have a light at each "corner".

This being a daylight example just makes me wonder why there are black dots at each "corner" rather than a lighter dot.

To the OP could you tell me the make and model of your camera as the software I use to extract the exif data does not recognise it but just states it as beng generic.

I only ask this so I can update the id database.

Thanks

Text Red

With regard to the above post, does anyone believe it is conceivable that the only reason you see the three corners darkened is because this potential craft could be cloaked and the three corner are creating a distortion when emiting some type of exhaust?

To create a cloack you would need to reflect your surroundings, therefor the only visable sign of the craft could be these potential engines or thrusters?

Im sorry is this doesn't make a lot of sence, i am quite new to the site and have only started to understand the jargain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join