It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS gets a plug from pop star Robbie Williams

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Very strange to say the least! No nothing like this was shown at the concert I went to in the UK. He did get angry at one point and start swearing at some happy mondays singer in the audiance though. You could tell he was not happy at this person being in the crowd and I did think the language was a little un called for as their were kids watching. But this experience seems on a whole new level, Im reading mind control and hidden messages here without a doubt!
Did Robbie now of it? U would think hes check out his vids yes. Then again it could have been altered without him realizing.

Who knows but yes pretty strange to say the least, nothing about this ever came out in the UK. All I know is he came across very well in the radio interview nothing like this vid is pushing.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have never heard of this person. I will go to see what I can find out now though.

Haven't heard o' him? Oh man! Are you from Mars??

OK. Get a load of him here....

And he lurks the corridors of ATS too!

Cheers!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I finally got round to listening to it last night, tremendous fun! As always Jon Ronson does a fabulous job investigating weird and wacky subjects.

I'd heartily recommend watching Jon Ronson's "Crazy Rulers of the World" documentaries..... they can easily be found on a google video search and really are fantastic.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, its the only account on this matter, so if it really is true or not, i dont know. But she has photo's of it so...

Well i surely know Robbie doesnt have anything to do with that stuff. And a person singing in front of 70.000 people, trying to give his best, doesnt really notice what happens behind his back on the big screens. Such a person is way to busy.

And about the swearing, well, thats robbie, thats why i like the guy so much as a person. It shows that his fame and wealth didnt go to his head, he keeps acting like normal people. Normal people swear, normal people say # once in a while, normal people like a drink and normal people dont always act by the rules.

I know lots of famous people who think they are better than the average men and try to pretend they are royal or something. It is fake, be yourselve, like Robbie does.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Well i surely know Robbie doesnt have anything to do with that stuff. And a person singing in front of 70.000 people, trying to give his best, doesnt really notice what happens behind his back on the big screens. Such a person is way to busy.

And about the swearing, well, thats robbie, thats why i like the guy so much as a person. It shows that his fame and wealth didnt go to his head, he keeps acting like normal people. Normal people swear, normal people say # once in a while, normal people like a drink and normal people dont always act by the rules.

Yer I guess so. When was this concert as I thought he'd not performed for a few years now. I can't believe some people have not heard of him can you.
Thing is if you feel you need to investigate aliens more in your life being famous is a side issue. Aliens dont care if your famous or not!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

caw blimey.
think I've seen him in the relationship forum.

hi robbie. could you please get into the illuminati and report back to us? thanks.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by riley]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It was at the end of the year 2006, in the Amsterdam Arena, home of Ajax Amsterdam, which you may know because football (soccer) is big in the UK too.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I spend all my working time on tour with some of the biggest rock bands in the world and I can say without a doubt that many of them know about ATS.

Also, a couple of the most influential rock and roll producers spend time on here as well.

I was actually "turned onto" this site by a very popular guitarists while on tour in cleveland.

this site is HUGE.... I would be willing to bet there are loads of famous peeps lurking. I'm sure they will all be drawn to this thread as well!! ha!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think that just goes to show that this subject has a very broad appeal. I think that anyone who qestions life and wants answers will eventually find ATS and those qestions arise in anyone. Truth does not care about your status in society which it chooses to start itching in your mind.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by baldwin
I would be willing to bet there are loads of famous peeps lurking.

Hmmm...Pleased to meet you! But I ain't no peep! I'm a celebrity!

*Puts nose up in the air and walks away*

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Umm Move over you lot!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally poted by asala
Umm Move over you lot!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I think that just goes to show that this subject has a very broad appeal. I think that anyone who qestions life and wants answers will eventually find ATS and those qestions arise in anyone. Truth does not care about your status in society which it chooses to start itching in your mind.

However I wonder if when someone is propelled into 'greatness' through right place right time scenarios whether they might wonder if their place in the universe is more "destined" etc. than others or whether their status might make them lean more towards nihalism where they realise power can be dependent on others yielding/endorsing it and doesn't really count for anything in the grand scheme of things. Out do eachother. out do everyone. out do yourself.. carve your name deeper into the cave walls than anyone who's been there before you or who might come along after.

Celebrities were the new aristocracy yet the internet has become the great equaliser. What a wonderful age to live in.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by riley]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Celebrities were the new aristocracy yet the internet has become the great equaliser. What a wonderful age to live in.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by riley]

Yes it is
You can tell people on ATS exactly what you think of them and their views not caring if they happen to be a celebrity or not because you'll never know. However if we passed a celeb in the street we would be less inclinded to tell them the truth. I think most of them NEED to be told the truth because those around them are too scared to upset them

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by realism

in fact my dad knows his dad!

You're Robbie, aren't you? Go on, admit it...

What I thought.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by baldwin
I spend all my working time on tour with some of the biggest rock bands in the world and I can say without a doubt that many of them know about ATS.

Also, a couple of the most influential rock and roll producers spend time on here as well.

I was actually "turned onto" this site by a very popular guitarists while on tour in cleveland.

this site is HUGE.... I would be willing to bet there are loads of famous peeps lurking. I'm sure they will all be drawn to this thread as well!! ha!!!

Then its about damn time they speak up and end this outrageous non-disclosure that eventually is gonna destroy eart and its people.

People with such influence over other people need to take responsibility.

They've done it already with the Band Aid stuff, now its time to make this known.

Do you guys have any idea what would happen if people like, lets say, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake and such celebrity's like that are going to speak about it. People who are laughing about us now will not laugh anymore, they will think and research, because they're idols do it too.

Take Robbie as an example.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Thing is the medias attitude need to change, take yesterday in the UK we had a disclosure of UFO files from over 25 years ago. How do they report it.... they interview this woman who recalls meeting "A very nice young man who said he was an alien called Erangua "(or something like that) then the reporters proceed to laugh and play stupid Sc Fi music in the back ground. Well this type of disclosure is no good, and this was the BBC! She then went on to report how his craft moved backwards and forwards with fire coming out of it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been speaking with Rob ever since his kind mention of us in te articles... He shared his sightings with me and I posted them just as he relayed them to me in an email several days ago...

Those who are interested can read it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join