It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Officials Investigating Strange Lights, Sonic Booms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Well Rush, I'm sorry. I've been scouring the net in my off time over the past 2 days. I can't find anything that would point me in the right direction about where to search for a possible impact.

If I were in Indiana and had the time I'd be all over this case from the ground, and looking for vantage points (the roof of the tallest building in Sharpsville, for example) from which to survey and photograph areas from above.

The best collected info I've been able to find on this event so far is at Filer's Files:
rocketarena4.com...
You have to scroll down a bit to get to the Indiana case.

There they state:
[Pics: Several witnesses shot still pictures of OBOLs and craft witnessed, most using cell phone cameras of extremely low quality and practically worthless. One witness shot exceptionally clear photos of a well-lit multicolored craft in the distance.

Videos: Four witnesses shot videos of post- event craft and lights IVO kokomo skies. Some vidoes clearly show OBOLs while one clearly showed a multi-lighted brightly colored craft described as “a huge police car in the sky” ]

I've searched and cannot find those videos or those pics. Anybody got anything?

I've also read several reports of eyewitness accounts from the area of Lafayette, which gives us a triangle to search in.

Triangle Point 1 - Sharpsville
Triangle Point 2 - Scircleville
Triangle Point 3 - Lafayette

It's a pretty big area. Perhaps someone else has been able to track down some more specific location data?

-WFA

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Hi Witness. Sorry I haven't had a chance to check in. I know exactly where Scircleville is and will make a slight detour tomorrow on my way up north. Can't hurt. I'll strike up a conversation with a few of the locals, I might be crazy, but I'm not shy. I don't have much hope that we will learn anything, but I'll snoop around as long as time permits.

I will be seeing alot of family and friends from the Kokomo area on Saturday, so I will snoop some more. I may not be able to check back in until I return on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Rush

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
hsur,
Good luck I know some storms have been around and I think are predicted for this eve.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi all, just got back. Well, I am afraid that I have disappointed you. We took off very late on Friday and did not get up north until after dark, and being by myself with two teenage girls I didn't take the chance on driving around by ourselves. I'm very sorry, but with kids, especially mine, our plans can quickly get screwed up.

I did speak with family and friends from Kokomo. I hosted a party for my sister-in-law. Of course (as they are very closed minded) they are sticking with the F-16 story. Something about (and please excuse my less than intelligent description) testing of new engines re-directing the heat from the engines, or after-burners, or whatever they are, (lol) to confuse heat-seaking missiles which cannot be done without going faster than the speed of sound. When I confronted him about a pilot "making such a mistake" he simply stated that they don't make mistakes. He is not a military person, just a life-long resident who knows alot of people.

I'm sorry, I wish I had more. Case isn't closed yet though. I don't think that this is the last we will hear coming out of that area.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Thanks for the report Rush! Don't worry, as someone who has been investigating these things firsthand I completely understand that plans often change. The important thing is to keep seeking answers

Sometimes it takes a long time between the issues we all face in life, to find enough time to dedicate to solving some of these mysteries. But you've certainly got the right idea, by investigating on the ground. I'm sure you'll get the time eventually to ask the right questions of the right people.
And if you need some long distance help, you know where to find me

-WFA

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hi Witness. Just wanted to let you know that the Kokomo witness from the rocketarena site that you posted above has posted more pics and (some) clarification regarding some discrepancies that I questioned in the other Indiana thread. Because I was slightly stressed that week, I didn't notice then.

I responded with a few more questions, I am still not sure about his/her dates. It seem that the activity is still there. But I wanted to let you know in case you had any questions of your own.

Be well.

Rush

[edit on 3-5-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hello, I maintain ufofiler.com... AKA rocketarena4.com... and can pass along any info you may need, just email me at [email protected].

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join