It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this man really timetravel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I had found this vid a while back but Am not sure if this as posted here before so if it has then I am sorry. But I find it quite interesting and unbelievable. But if its real then it has to be the best evidence of time travel. Watch th video and tell me what you think.

You cannot really rule out this video. I mean anything is possible and nothing is impossible.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well i think i'm a believer but i don't think we should concern ourselves with it. Now what would be interesting is if the 70yr old version killed his younger self. Then see what happens. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

HA. That would be very strange.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i have seen this video (not sure if it was on ATS) and it's at least interesting, but i find it hard to believe there was some temporal portal under this guy's sink. I would certainly love to see more of that guy;s video if he had it. show us how his house had changed in 30-40 years. show us the car that's parked in the driveway, etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

See thats what Iam trying to figure out. If I saw it on ATS or just by browsing YouTube. But I am sure it was YouTube. But yea I find this to be very interesting. The older man really looks like him. It could be a hoax and be just his father but then again we never know

I believe a portal could form anywhere. Its too complex for me to explain but I think it could happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its from a swedish commercial for AMF Pension.. and i understand the language, and i can hear his bad acting. The beginning and end are cut out i guess.

They have this slogan; The future - A pretty good reason for a pension plan.

youtube.com...

And these commercials:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Also i found this, called "Debunking" & Clarifying Response to Time Travel with Proof!

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

It'd be a lot harder to actually believe the video than to treat it with suspicion.

Either there's a trans-dimensional portal in his kitchen sink, through which he travelled to the future, met himself, and filmed the meeting.

OR

He's making it up and the guy in the video is his dad with some marker pen on his arm.

Hmm.... which one is more likely?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It'd be quite easy - find out who he is, and find his parents, his brothers, uncles and cousins.

The resemblance is pretty strong at first glance. I'd need more proof though.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I bet its just a warp zone, you know, those pipes that warp you to level 8; mario or luigi probably owned the house before him.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
Well i think i'm a believer but i don't think we should concern ourselves with it. Now what would be interesting is if the 70yr old version killed his younger self. Then see what happens. lol

If the man met his younger self, then HE himself would remember this event from when he was the younger self . And if he killed his younger self then the HE (older version) would cease to exist while the young version carries on with life, which could lead to the event happening for an infinite length of time.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The video is useless. He says he had a great time but doesn't elaborate on the future at all. Two tattoos that are identical as evidence is a joke, especially, since they look new or even fake. The older guy would have most likey been shorter due to aging. They should have called it Back to the faucet. Some families have a strong resemblance, especially, if they marry into the same family. If they would compare their skulls, they probably would be different also. Another thing may be if they were abductees and clones. The older one would most likely be the original for comparison. Besides, many plumbers and gynecologists would be claiming these same experiences also.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
i have seen this video (not sure if it was on ATS) and it's at least interesting, but i find it hard to believe there was some temporal portal under this guy's sink. I would certainly love to see more of that guy;s video if he had it. show us how his house had changed in 30-40 years. show us the car that's parked in the driveway, etc.

I thought the same thing, this guy has a time portal under his sink? lol They sell those at Home Depot? Ok so he took a video of himself and an older guy who looks like him with the same Tattoo and now hes a Time Traveler lol. Dont get me wrong anything is possible but c,mon this is ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33

I thought the same thing, this guy has a time portal under his sink? lol They sell those at Home Depot? Ok so he took a video of himself and an older guy who looks like him with the same Tattoo and now hes a Time Traveler lol. Dont get me wrong anything is possible but c,mon this is ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

^^^ everyone should read this persons post before they jump in to post............ i know there will be 2 more pages of people discussing if this is real or not, but its worth a try.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
as far as i remember this is old, and was debunked many months or a year ago. anyway, his tattoo would be faded when he is old.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If it was real (and it's not) the ink, his tattoo would be all warn out, blurred and fuzzy. It would not look brand new, freshly laid on his arm with a wet cloth like they have in those 50 cent vending machines inside of round table.

And stop getting into my pills.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

So this guy went under his sink and traveled into the future? OK..so then how did he get back to the present? And it seems quite convenient that the tattoo on the old mans arm looks like it was resonably fresh, not a faded version of the same tattoo like it should, and the body structure of the two does not match up. I wouldn't want to waste my time believing this.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
plus the implications of him existing at two places at once (present guy and future guy) are extremely vast. it would require existence to be four-dimensional and that objects have temporal parts throughout time rather than wholly existing and moving through time.

and can he kill his younger self? would there be some magical force preventing him? free will? can he succeed?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Um, okay. Sure I believe him, except for one little problem. How did he come back?

People believed that it was impossible to fly. Anything is possible and it is imagination that has gotten us this far!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
^^^ everyone should read this persons post before they jump in to post............ i know there will be 2 more pages of people discussing if this is real or not, but its worth a try.

Yeah, we're bad previous post readers. But hey, our own brilliant observations and opinions are vastly more important than anything anybody else could have already posted, even if it was an explanation about it being a Swedish TV commercial.

top topics

join