It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Myth

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by AllSeeingI

If you haven't been able to follow along with what I've posted so far, then you have no aviation background (at least not enough to understand)
You claim to have a knowledge of aviation....phhhhft!

WW

I follow along fine. I understand all the terminology and aviation jargon used in these chemtrail threads. WW you frequently berate people for lacking the understanding of aviation (or is it just your one-sided view of it) and yelling as loud as you can with a keyboard.

Always angry, and always patronizing. Whats got under you collar mate? I must have hit close to the mark about your credentials. Be careful next time your chemtrail crew gangs up on somebody in these chemtrails thread, I believe THAT violates the TOS of ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hi Defcon, I am attempting to re-direct this thread back to
OP. I hereby withdraw any of my prior arguments pertaining to
Passenger aircraft since the thread erroneously strayed that way.

It was inadverdently mis-directed by "implication"

I will no longer argue that Chemtrails are perpetrated by Commercial Passenger Aircraft but rather a more sinister source.

Over and out . . . kk

[edit on 24-4-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

AllSeeing....I have no idea what you're going on about, 'mate'!

If you are trying to imply that there is a 'cabal' of sorts, here on ATS, then by all means ask a Moderator to look at my U2U activity. I have nothing gto hide, and if you wish to imply that I do, then bring it to the attention of the Mods!!!

Go ahead!!! Make your accusations!!!

Or....just slink away, with your insinuations.......

WW

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Be careful next time your chemtrail crew gangs up on somebody in these chemtrails thread, I believe THAT violates the TOS of ATS.

Actually, you should have been on here long enough to realize that WW is much newer to ATS then many of us that have been involved in these Chemtrail threads. If you do a search you should be able to see that many of us, such as Essan, Zaphod, and myself have been discounting this myth for a very long time. Back then we had other folks with aviation experience who often wrote in these threads including people such as OTS, a Boeing engineer. So there is hardly a unified group or front to any of us. We are simply normal posters, with some inside knowledge, who come and go from the site, and this topic, the same as all members do.

Actually the TOS was set for groups such as the masons who were coordinating attacks both inside and outside ATS. Using sockpuppet accounts, getting into peoples personal information, and so on.

[edit on 4/24/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I for one am very disappointed that I didn't get invited to any Contrail Cabal. That'd be a cool band name for any of you kids out there....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, there’s always room available over at the Chemtrail Camp. But I think membership is by invitation only, too. But here at ATS, there is always the open-forum door for intelligent discussion.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

If I thought the phenomena was unnatural, I would be your fiercest champion. Alas, experience and knowledge has left me convinced it is not so (though there is something fishy about HAARP, imo).

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
'Pig trail' off topic thread deleted.
Deny ignoranance. words up.

[edit on 4/25/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 4/25/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
reply to post by pikypiky

If I thought the phenomena was unnatural, I would be your fiercest champion. Alas, experience and knowledge has left me convinced it is not so (though there is something fishy about HAARP, imo).

Right that's it, you're out of the club! Please hand in your security pass, tie, badge and ceremonial sceptre at the front gate. Can't be having any HAARPists in the Contrail Cabal

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Everyone, can I have your attention please!!

I would like to once again encourage everyone to take some time before posting in threads of this nature. This time should be spent considering what to say and how to say it.

The reason that I bring this up is because I'm seeing a recurring trend of straying from the actual topic of the thread, and running off onto pig trails that don't have any real substance to add to the topic at all.

From here on out in this thread, all posts should be on-topic, or at least contribute something of substance to the topic. No more accusing fellow members of not having proper credentials. If one cannot back up what they say with FACTUAL evidence, then they shouldn't post said "evidence". If VERIFIABLE backup for the evidence cannot be provided, then the evidence won't hold up to public scrutiny.

We're all for championing the truth here. Lets start acting like it, now shall we?

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

[Edited for spelling booboo, and clarity.]

[edit on 25-4-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

what do ou mean? width,lenght,were they turning into clouds? they were high so i couldnt see the trails exiting the planes,wether it was thetail or wings, but it appeared to be the tail.they flew back and forth all 6 hours we were there, and left when we did. they spread out into clouds , and made the day slightly overcast by late afternoonanything else ,please be more explicit and i will answer you, or u2u me

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
they flew back and forth all 6 hours we were there, and left when we did.

Apart from that, it sounds like perfectly normal contrails left by perfectly normal air traffic.

Do you see the aircraft actually turn? I'm curious because a lot of those who believe in chemtrails claim to have seen the same aircraft fly back and forth across the sky - which, if true, could be significant evidence. However, here in the UK, I've only see aircraft leaving contrails that fly from horizon to horizon (obviously the contrails themselves may not stretch so far
). We have around 5,000 commercial aircraft fly over the UK every day, so not surprisingly it's normally to see 3 or 4 aircraft fly over, followed by more a few minutes later and so on. If you're under a main flight corridor - which effectively means almost anywhere in Europe or the USA - you're likely to see similar. Though obviously most people only notice these aircraft when atmospheric conditions through which they are flying are suitable for contrails to form (or, indeed, when there aren't lower clouds obscuring the view!)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I’m chiming in about people wanting evidence provided for public scrutiny from clear photos and video to valid credentials and sources. There is no way people on the payroll would jeopardize their careers (and years of hard work) just to prove their knowledge-based expertise in the fields of meteorology, aviation, etc. ATS is an open-forum discussion board and we are supposed to remain anonymous, right?

Likewise, there is no way people armed with some photos and videos could possibly explain these strange aerial anomalies happening in the skies just to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that contrails are formed in straight lines or criss-cross patterns by either commercial or military aircrafts almost daily and in a random fashion.

I’ve seen some photos whereby these ‘contrails’ do not form in straight lines but rather in circular patterns, almost as if the flyboys above our heads are saying, ‘Halo’, or rather ‘Hello’. So this example shows that there are no perfectly, normal contrails left behind by these high altitude aircrafts. My other personal observation shows some contrails are formed at very low altitudes and during days without low altitudes clouds.

[edit on 2008-4-26 by pikypiky]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You know really guys, it most likely isn't the PTB with an agenda to poisen us all with toxic streamers.

My thoughts on the matter is that something highly top secret is being implimented and the "chemtrail" and what we observe in the sky are more that likely a result of what is really going on.

If they are laying the "skywork" for the bigger things like total domination with weaponary then the things we observe are merely side effects.

You know how they consider us "useless eaters" or "collateral damage" anyway!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
ATS is an open-forum discussion board and we are supposed to remain anonymous, right?

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong - I'm not anonymous, my identity is readily obtainable via the link in my signature
There's even a really, really, really bad photo of me on my website!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The were flying back and forth patterns over us. They had an entire air traffic control system on the Aegis Cruiser I was on. If you don’t know about Aegis, please research sorry i didnt realize the caps were on i was an accident,nothing intended

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Spectre0o0]

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Spectre0o0]

MOD EDIT: Fixed the caps lock for you.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I hereby report multiple flights overhead this morning at dawn. NONE are on the FlightAware site. *None*. So much for that logic. No, WW, I can't see your response because I decided to ignore the ranters on this site. I have been using 'your' tool, though, and can now definitively say even more that something strange is afoot.

The trails disappeared again for a week and returned yesterday a) at higher altitudes and b) looking different than I have observed them looking in the 9 or 10 months I have now been practicing daily observation of my skies.

Has anyone else noticed a new 'puffiness' in the trails? They seem to lack the 'dripping fingers' we all know so well...though I don't know what words you might use to describe the bits that drift down fastest, forming icicle-like shapes that spread and spread. The trails literally turned into something FAR more cloud-like while I watched throughout the day yesterday. I actually got out of the house for a change and observed things from angles all over the county. I wish I had brought the camera.

Happy Sunday, all.
Brap

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I’ve seen some photos whereby these ‘contrails’ do not form in straight lines but rather in circular patterns, almost as if the flyboys above our heads are saying, ‘Halo’, or rather ‘Hello’. So this example shows that there are no perfectly, normal contrails left behind by these high altitude aircrafts. My other personal observation shows some contrails are formed at very low altitudes and during days without low altitudes clouds.

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that I observed U-shaped trails yesterday. This would be fairly unremarkable in the normal scheme of things if the opening of the 'U' didn't point completely away from the direction of the airports (i.e., San Jose and San Francisco/Oakland). The 'U' openings (2 of them, at least) faced south, where you have to travel quite a ways to find a major airport.

Once again, I wish I'd had a camera. (We were out 'hoarding' a little, not chasing trails.)

Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Brapman

brapman..."none"?? UAL73, SAN to SFO, arrived 0745.

What time is 'dawn' where you live?

ps....you're up at dawn??? I usually get up at the crack of noon....

[edit on 4/27/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
.how many times can you be wrong and expect us to believe you. apparently you feel, as you said , you dont need to research. i'm sorry ,i thought you wanted facts. i didn't know this was just a post about your opinion.

Please point out exactly where I am wrong?

This post isnt of my opinion its about trying to dispel the scare mongering and uneducated responses of some chemtrailers. Still havent seen any evidence that proves that the facts I provided are wrong.

And why hasn't anyone taken up the challenge of debating me that I put up on an earlier page?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join