It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Pentagon arms tester belittles missile defense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Ok in your post itself: "do research yourself , THAAD and Sm-3 can easily be upgraded to anti-ICBm capabilities okay "

Anit-ICBM is a defensive weapon not offensive....how is a defensive weapon a threat?
As for the supposed U.S. scientist claims in the pdf's......I don't want to have to join another forum just to view some supposed reports by U.S. scientist...in other words....I can't open them.

As far as "please prove that i hate american citizens" I may be a little harsh in that statement however it sure seems like it when you posted this in reply to my response to a statement made by you.

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
What I find appalling is how some of you are posting in what seems delight in the falling of our dollar and the impending doom of the American people, for we are the ones that will suffer from the final collapse.Families are loosing their homes and being put on the street and loosing their life savings, and we have a leader that seems to care more about other countries than his own people. You know I can remember how the American people would open their hearts and dollars to people around the world who were in need by sending money and food to impoverished nations,providing medicines were needed and yet people such as you manson_322 find delight in all of this with your smiley faces.Your post makes me ill knowing you find amusement from it all.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by CaptGizmo]

"THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF BS I EVER READ...

YOU MURDERED A 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN IRAQ FOR OIL
CREATED ISLAMIC TERROR THAT HAS LED TO DEATHS OF MILLIONS

IMPOVERISHED MILLIONS THROUGH EXPOLITATION GENOCIDE AND STARVATION

[B]fact is that most americans are arrogant , and use propanganda to hide their war crimes against humanity[/B] "

So that is why I said that.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 17-4-2008 by CaptGizmo]

<< 1   >>

join