It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any viable proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Is there any "proof" of a 9/11 conspiracy? Something you can show someone, which would maybe change their minds on the whole thing.

I've read this forum for a while now, but still have yet to see any actual proof that I can show someone that would for certain change their minds. There is pretty damning evidence (NORAD stand down, insider trading, cancelled flights/meetings, etc..), but none of it is concrete enough for anyone to change their minds.

Will we ever have any proof like this?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Depends what you mean by proof? Like in the case of Scott Peterson, he killed his wife but the "proof" is circumstantial.

*IF* 20 years ago, someone told people they suspect the Gov with planning false flag terrorism, people would say "I have no proof" the Gov does this. Now comes Operation Northwoods and the document revelation and it is clear indeed they do plan things like this.

So there is also the level of "suspicion" that doesn't have to have "bona-fide proof".

What we are looking for is good reason and things that can make sense out of the data we have, we must also include the lack of humanity displayed by the U.S Gov for the longest time.

The fact they would do things like MKULTRA, -Human Radiation experiments or overthrow democratically elected leaders, plot Fake Terrorism and start illegal wars should cause anyone to suspect anything else that they do....Especially when the 3rd building that fell at free fall speed on 9/11 just happened to have a CIA office in it!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by talisman]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

I personally don't think there will be any "concrete" proof.

However if you've been on these forums for awhile, and aren't convinced by the evidence, chances are, you will never be convinced. And that's perfectly fine.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

I personally don't think there will be any "concrete" proof.

However if you've been on these forums for awhile, and aren't convinced by the evidence, chances are, you will never be convinced. And that's perfectly fine.

I myself am convinced, it's trying to convince others which is the problem.

There are the intelliegent people who just refuse to believe the conspiracy, based on their belief that the government would be too inept. Then there are those who think the government only does good deeds and would never lie. Then there are the people who don't care either way, and stick to believing what FOX News tells them to believe.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Here's how I got my father to start questioning his beliefs..

I took all the evidence that I myself could not argue at all, and presented it in a concise, sane-minded way (which is hard to do when you are actually emotionally connected to a subject such as this).

The physics, in my opinion, is the straw that broke the camel's back. It is almost absolutely impossible for the physics to work like the gov expects us to believe it did.

People who watch Fox news or any MSM are hard to crack. My family watches Fox news now mainly as entertainment, which is all it is. For those who are still diluted enough to believe our government is mostly for the people, they will probably never be reached.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If this case was brought before a jury our government would be sentenced to life imprisonment.

There is plenty of proof out there, most of it even undisputable beyond a reasonable doubt.

#1 Every pilot in the world realized right off that 9/11 was a deception.
It would be impossible first of all for even the most experienced pilots in the world to target the trade centers and crash into them precisely the way they were hit. The pilots needed military radar assistance and guidance in order to fly it into the trade center at the speeds they were travelling. (This is most likely how it was done, US government or hidden top secret assisted in these two planes crashing in one way or another.) ASK A PILOT

#2 You can ask any CONTROLLED DEMOLITION company about the towers falling, they would all tell you it's impossible for them to have absoultely collapsed. Not one company out there could have planned it so well in fact, even if you hired the most experienced demolition team in the world with the highest technology explosives and equipment they could still not duplicate what took place on 9/11. WHY? Because there was more used than just explosives to disintegrate the buildings into nothing. There was more used to take these buildings down than meets the eye.

#3 Many eye witnesses have already come forward talking about the explosives they saw going off and the so called "Bangs" they heard going off as the towers came crashing down. They were explosives and other devices already planted inside the buildings. Plenty of witnesses not to mention all of those working for Israel being told not to go into work on 9/11 among others.

#4 www.youtube.com...
Video tapes showing these devices go off.

#5 www.youtube.com...
Videos showing many other undisputable facts showing evidence of this staged event. I suggest you watch the full series (nine videos) to get the full blown picture.

#6 There are many credible government officials who have come forward and admitted openly that they were aware of 9/11 before it even happened. But what can they do about it is the question?
Who is really in control of our government and who is really in control of what takes place and what does not?

The war on terror was a preplanned staged event and one step closer for the ultimate goal of a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Many rights have been stripped away from the American people after 9/11. This was the plan, they implimented many new laws preparing them for the day they will declare a state of emergency and reconstruct the governments as we know it.

You can do the research, there are plenty of credible sources out there with sufficient and enough evidence that if the US Government was on trial many would be held responsible and sentenced to life in prison or death.

SAD BUT TRUE...

This jury is adjourned!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Wow !. Talk about living in your own little world. I could argue any one of your points, but I realize that truthers are not interested at all in facts. I just have to point out one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard one of you say.

"Every pilot in the world realized right off that 9/11 was a deception"

Where did you get this piece of information ?

One more point I find highly amusing is the physics argument. Never anything behind it. Just 'physics' 'physics'.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

What about his other points?

It's easy to jump on an unfortunate choice of words. I'm sure you are just as aware as everyone else that he didn't literally mean "every pilot" in the world, so can you do better and address his points and tell us why he is wrong?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
One more point I find highly amusing is the physics argument. Never anything behind it. Just 'physics' 'physics'.

Yes, physics, physics, physics. Why don't you tell us in physics how it was physically possible?

NIST hasn't even gone that far. They only went as far as "collapse initiation" and then the global collapse was "inevitable". Without offering any kind of, yes you guessed it, physics to back that up. So, how do you know? Are you a physicist? Engineer? Or do you just listen to those with "authority"?

Not to mention the tough time NIST is having trying to explain WTC 7.

join