It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hole in my "skeptic armor"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Or am i becoming too paranoid?

Donna Vassar, part of the Vassar education dynasty, has launched plans to build a $300m (£150m) private getaway for stressed-out presidents and prime ministers who want to "reconnect with their unique purpose in life".

This actually very well can be an innocent resort, it is hard to make a giant bunker for mere 300m, however the symbolism of the architecture is really ... emm... problematic, at least for me. Not to mention i cannot see why it needs to be - quoting- "part-monastery".

www.guardian.co.uk...

I considered a NWO idea as a loose plan born in some old think tank to overcome future ( current ) issues. And there are people who use it for their own agenda and political/financial benefits, not something organized. And now this!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

That building looks like it would hurt!

Sorry to be obtuse, but I don't get the NWO connection. Can you explain a bit more?

It just seems to me to be indicative of a woman with more money than brains.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
this is rather interesting, the fact that the building its self rather resembles the flower of life is also something that might be worth noting

en.wikipedia.org...

here is a snippet from the above article;

"Secret societies

The Flower of Life has purportedly been the subject of study by groups such as the Freemasons[15][5] and the Illuminati.[13] They believed it to be the oldest recorded language which held clues to the workings of the universe.[5]"

Might be nothing but thought i would mention it. What does everyone think?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

Thanks for that great link. So I guess it would be connected to the NWO via some esoteric principles?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Well, there could be no connection at all. In which case - i am deeply sorry.
However a giant resort for world leaders (not just rich/very rich people) with a globe structure as an inspiration - struck me as very weird.
Why would you cut down income on purpose and leave out the "non"-leaders who can pay very well indeed for staying there and creating great connections? What's with the part-monastery idea?
Since a unified globe will need a center - could it be the place? Imagine - some crisis which needs all the leaders to solve, successful solution. And more and more of such conferences which eventually will create something like UN but with actual teeth.
However i might be too paranoid. An option which is more credible then the above one.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i have no idea really, just speculating! i have heard that the illuminati and such societies have some sort of spiritual information that the rest of us don't know about, it would make sense for it to all be connected in some way,

the other thing is that people are so blinded by certain things within the media etc that it's possible the powers that be got fed up with hiding and having conspiracy theorists on their tail so decided to to build some sort of lodge that was "publicly accepted" and would not cause any unwanted attention, after all celebrities have rehab, they probably think the general public will look at it as the same thing and just shrug it off as unimportant? which unfortunately they probably will!!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
and yes, one world government HQ.... another good theory!!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It strikes me it will be built just because "they can" - like climbing mount Everest
they have enough money to do it
there are enough people with enough money to pay to go there
(or maybe just with enough power to usurp public $ to pay to go there)
it will be just one more alternative to that notorious N. Cal retreat that the PTB have been going to for years, and I'm sure dozens of others like it around the globe
It is also a glaring example of the scale of the gap thats growing exponentially between those that have and we who don't

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi,

I came across this thread by accident and was intrigued by its content. I’ve just joined primarily to inform you that there could be a connection between this proposed project and a clandestine illuminati type organisation called COMMON PURPOSE, which is operating primarily in the UK/Europe. Google “common purpose” for further info.

The latest post on my blog (apologies... a little light hearted, I know) refers to this very subject.
The Final Redoubt

Best Wishes,

Harry Hook.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
|Common Purpose are everywhere over here, i watched a vid on google video i think a couple of months ago, they are in schools, councils, bloody everywhere and they are not good....

i can still vaguely remember some of the stuff that i watched and that they are funded through various organisations and pay no tax due to being like a church or something.

as i said, my details are a little sketchy since it was a while ago i watched it, but there should be enough info on google video about this group.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They are a registered charity, founded by Marxists, with deep and worrying links to the UK NuLabour government and EUssr superstatists. I believe their purpose is sinister and is primarily concerned with training unquestioning leaders for a post-democratic Europe... possibly world... a bit like the Hitler Youth. Yes, this is really happening in the dear old UK and here is a link to a document that will fill in a lot of the detail.

I noticed the Nevada building was very similar to the CP logo and was designed by people connected to this organisation.

new topics

top topics

join