It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with a riddle...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
can three mountains form a shadow cross?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Three mountains that look like a cross. I am truly stumped. Ive been trying to think of any and all answers to this riddle and have had no luck. Would your friend be willing to give you a hint? It sure would help. So your friend knows all about a certain lost civilization and its people, but doesnt know where its located? He might have better luck if he tells you ALL the info he knows as opposed to a fairly vague riddle. Mabye there is a hint in the info he knows.

The bottom line, I just cant figure it out with out more info. Please try to get some from your friend. Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
sorry for not replying but my friend sort of went missing

he usually does this twice a year for a few weeks, but no one knows were he goes or when hes gonna do it

anyway when he gets back ill ask him

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
sorry for not replying but my friend sort of went missing

he usually does this twice a year for a few weeks, but no one knows were he goes or when hes gonna do it

anyway when he gets back ill ask him

Any updates bud? Figured id ask but the older gentlemen is probably still away.
Cool thread
Take care
Joe

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ya hes still gone

but i heard from my dad he went to Europe somewhere so...

when he gets back ill post thnx for the compliment btw

also any new theories are appreciated.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

So, maybe take a look at the Azores...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My first guess would be Medjugorje

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
could you give a reason as to why i should look at them plz and thnx

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My second guess would be

Lysica
Lysa Góra
Jura Krakowsko-Czestochowska
(The Holy Cross Mountains)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

could you give a reason as to why i should look at them plz and thnx

Well my first comment about the area of Rennes-le-Château is based upon the symbolic landscape discussed in Holy Blood and the Holy Grail...it was simply the first thing that came to mind.
The Azores? Well consider the problem in reverse...where might one encounter a lost civilization? There's talk that the Azores are all that remain of Atlantis...and what are now islands were once mountaintops. Just brainstorming...as one GTA-ite to another.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

all he gave me was the original clue, nothing else

so far there are some pretty good ideas

i dont think it will be in Antarctica though,

thanks so far guys

and i think he meant specifically mountains
mainly because this civilization supposedly came from there, so pyramids wouldn't work i think

the only other idea i had was to change the riddle so that instead of looking for 3 mountains - id look for 1 mountain with 3 tee's in its name, or something like that, but i couldnt find any so...

[edit on 10-4-2008 by tankthinker]

I think an earlier poster may have the right idea: Google search for a mountain called 'cross' or 'croix' or something similar...

There's a 'cross mountain' Colorado, and a 'cross mountain' Texas....

J.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by jimbo999]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ok. Here is my third guess. If this isn't it, I'm still taking my ball and going home.

(Below is from the content i feel is applicable to possibly solving this riddle.)

Three Mountains: by Samael Aun Weor
The Initiation
The Resurrection
The Ascension

It is unquestionable that I had received such stigmata during the Initiation, but in a symbolic form... (For assasinating the god Mercury, there is no forgivness of this Karma, the crime must be paid for by working with the Moon... using the boots of Mercury, as the Moon aproaches the planet Mercury until blending at last with it...)
The insertion of the vertical phallus inside the formal uterus, makes a crossThe five Christic stigamata in the astral body form a Holy Cross...
The Resurection is not possible without having previously formed the stigmata of the Adorable in the astral body, Thus forming my stigmata, thus the mystics of all ages have formed theirs...
INRI..."Ignis Natura Renovatur Integram": Fire renews Nature unceasingly

This now allows the Ascension, thus fulfilling the cross formed by three mountains.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

It's probably good anyhow that he is off trekking... For the sake of your friend's dad's "hobby/search/thesis" that the riddle can't be solved anytime soon. As once his "mystery" peoples are revealed in this thread they will get effectively "debunked" leaving only the irony that his riddle has fooled even himself most of all. Therefore i recommend .... Never bring the answer to this forum for your lost friend's dad's mystery people of the 3 mountain cross riddle. It will be a bummer. Now ..it's still kind of cool.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's not just an ancient civilization, it's a civilization that still exists. I know the answer, but I'll never tell.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The riddle I have solved 3 mountains do I see

Powerful and mystical place the Ute say it to be

Two rivers crossing to form a great white cross

3 mountain peaks one a pyramid of the 3 lost

Government knows where the treasures are hid

Beneath pyramid is the place to open secret lid

It is Leading to chamber of the spirits of the dead

Price finding treasure maybe off with your head

Rik Riley

[edit on 6-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Seriously no more hints until we figure out what TankThinkers friend is up to.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by rikriley

Seriously no more hints until we figure out what TankThinkers friend is up to.

I believe I have figured out what TankThinkers friend is up to. So I will sit on the side lines and wait for the right time. Rik Riley

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Rik Riley Thanks!!!! Thinktanker who is your friend? What does he do?? What orginzation is he a part of???

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Rik Riley Thanks!!!! Thinktanker who is your friend? What does he do?? What orginzation is he a part of???

I thought you said you already knew the answer? Why do you need to wait for his friend if you already know? Also why do you hold this information back? Spill it friend...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I am curious now, is this article what this thread is about?
Golden legends fuel dreams of riches
Is your friend a retired school teacher?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join