It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

death penalty for high prices?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
death penalty for high prices?
While it's happened to me many times, I'd be wary about accepting any financial explanation that causes you a sense of stress. Economic 'stop-think' was invented in 1913 when the Fed was privatized. It is a religious vocabulary promoting the idolatry that gain = debt. It defines wealth as the most debt you own. It creates financial (physical) slavery. If you want to understand there's only one book you need to read, and it's free, and it's online: Eustace Mullin’s
www.fdrs.org...

All of our financial depressions are recessions are intentionally created, then rationalized by pundits. It's called economic warfare. There is no logic to it because it is based on 'interest-bearing' loans, credit, mortgages, which the U.S. Constitution forbids, it forbids a privately-owned central bank. It mandates a publicly owned central bank. Hence the great financial coup of 1913 by Bank of England's shareholders, is called 'the Fed'.

I also feel my following posts would be helpful to you, although you might want to read the above book first in order to understand why I say that.
My first post, go here, see No. 1.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mind Control Protection & counter-measures for ATS folks.

London mind-controls American citizens & sucks

join