It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot -- radio interview with Svali

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have been following Project Camelot off and on for a few months now. I wasn't familiar with Svali until I ran into this today. I see she has written much about the Illuminati and just started to listen to the interview. There's probably not a whole lot of new stuff for those in the know, but I think it's better to actually hear a voice behind these words sometimes than just reading it, simply to get a sense of the person and the possible legitamacy of a story such as this. There is a 1 hour 22 min. mp3 here for download...

www.projectcamelot.org...

It was just posted with their 4-8-08 update.
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not sure what to say about this one, but if you want to learn some truths about the illuminati, listen to john todd's stuff, from the 70's i think.

Long before the internet.

I am always careful nowadays to listen to anything like this, as like leo zagami, we know he is not being straight, something which leo accepts. He even accepts that he has given out disinfo. Not to say, he is not handing us some truths.

I will listen later, but keep in mind a few things if i was you and others.

1) They thrive on misdirection.
2) They are obsessed with the occult.
3) Mind control, is a powerful thing, and it can make these people believe anything, and to us sound real, as they are telling us what they believe. Just remember how powerful tv news is to the masses.

Like william cooper said
"if you accept anything today as truth from anyone, your going to take a ride on a rollercoster you do not want to be on."

[edit on 4/8/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This Svali quote is taken from the Looking Glass News:

"The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. This is why so many survivors under 36 years of age report having military programming. People who are not Illuminists or who are not sympathetic to their cause, will resist."

Hmmmmm... Looks like these clowns need a good dose of exposure to reveal their true goals. Once they are exposed to the Light, they will loose their power of fear and domination over their followers.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I assume she speaks the truth. If it is the truth its really shocking

]

edit on 23-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: spelling

edit on 23-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

top topics

join