It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mod help please? Trying to get to old thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
HI

I Have been searching for a thread from a while back, in which I listed my fav bands for the attention of Meestah Masked Avatar.

I believe the link is HERE but when I try and go there it tells me i dont have permission to enter that forum.

I woudl very much like to get access to this arcaic thread. What must I do to be allowed access? Why has it been moved from INtroductions? Must I pay more points to get here again? Has it been blocked? Please let me know as it is quite important I get to see it.

Thankyou for your time!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
uh...that thread has been deleted..not trashed...but deleted. I have no idea why.

btw...this should have been posted in board questions.

Peace, TSK

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
depending on how old the thread was, im guessing beofre the trash was created, they deleted the posts. Since it was deleted, there is no way to bring it back(unless the admin had an old backup file, but I doubt they would go to all that trouble for a single post)

Peace, TSK

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
From my scratchy memory when BTS was created there were a number of topics and posts *accidentally* deleted from the old Entertainment/Music section of Chit Chat.

Just hard luck this time triplesod!

[Edited on 2/24/04 by magestica]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ahh okay. Oh well, thanks for your help anyway mate!

Uhmm, I didnt actually realise there was a "board questions" forum until now. I thought this was teh place for any such questions.

Well, i'll know for the future.

Thanks again feller!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
From my scratchy memory when BTS was created there were a number of topics and posts *accidentally* deleted from the old Entertainment/Music section of Chit Chat.

Just hard luck this time triplesod!

[Edited on 2/24/04 by magestica]

Hello your mag.

Are your u2u's on now? I would like to send you one. Just a quickie, por favor.

new topics

top topics

join