It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost photo here needs your analysis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ok this photo was sent to me by a friend via mobile phone and was taken in Scotland. We are looking between the legs of the 2nd and 3rd girl from the left, you -- well I.. and everyone else I show, can clearly see a face there, like he is kneeling down... and it doesnt seem like it could be a trick of light with the curtain behind them?

I have my theory, if it is a ghost it is linked to the little boy on the right, because:

1. It looks pretty much like him?
2. The boy is upset and crying, which leads me to think of poltergeists and children...

Anyway so Im thinking this is the boys 'imaginary friend'..... or its just a coincidental trick of the light. I really dont think its a photoshop but maybe you will say otherwise.

So heres the photo, not great quality I know, and theres a blow up, I havnt played with filters even tho I can I have adobe myself, I'l leave it to you guys.

(edit to get something straight.)

[edit on 6-4-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He looks quite literally 'beside himself'.
If this is not photo manipulation, this is amazing!

I wish I could say more, but I can't find anything to disprove this photo.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

This could be an example of disassociation, many years ago my eldest lad fell asleep in front of the TV, but I could see his 'spirit self' still sitting up and watching the TV at the same time. Interesting post and well worth thinking about, thanks.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting. Like said before, If it isn't a manipulation then this is awesome. I too, cannot offer an explanation.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi all,

This has been discussed quite a bit on the ghosts and angels forum. It has also been markedup by a self proclaimed medium as well. I am not sure if I believe the people there, but nine the less, an interesting read. By the way, no one there could find a way to disprove this photo either.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2
Ok this photo was sent to me by a friend via mobile phone and was taken in Scotland England.

You may want to edit this part? Scotland is not in England, that might get a few people who live in those parts a little upset.

Last poster was right this has been discussed here on ATS and other forums, the common thing is all posters of this pic claim it was sent to them, usually by a mother, or sister, but it was always sent to them,

I followed it for a while but it got really silly, never did find out if the claim of the kid being a part of the picture for real and being a live person where true..

Ill follow again just to see.. thanks for the repost.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thanks for that I changed that accordingly
not sure where the hell it was taken now tho..lol.

Ok so its already been here.. damn.. sorry people, now Im going to get on my friends case and ask more questions as to where she got it. If anyone knows the thread where this pic is at here can you post the link? cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

Yeah I feel for that..

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here's the link to angels and ghosts. You have to sign up first though, it is free.

www.websitetoolbox.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What is there to disprove? Just because it looks like a face does not mean it is a face. Come on, people. Have you never heard of pareidolia? Go look it up. It's a fact of life. Might as well learn about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Very cool pic.

It would help if you knew were the pic came from and what the backround story is!! Maybe the ghost scared the boy on the right??

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

how you doing?
right,ive read ur post and id just like to know what ur knowledge is based on,because this photo wasnt taken in scotland like you say,this is my friends sister who took the picture,and those ppl are her friends,the young GIRL in the picture is her daughter,and the 'ghost' is recognised as her twin who recently died,and were from mansfield which is nowhere near scotland,the child had been crying alot of the day saying her sister had been teasing her and pinching her,so that explains the crying,this image has since been sent to a university for further studies,hope this helps......

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Fair point we all know that I think... lol
just presuming it may not be a ghost and is a coincidence of light and shade isnt quite getting us anywhere is it we would just stop thinking about it which is pretty ignorant.. lol.. so we are looking into it.

Thank ArcAngel I'l check it out.

Cheers Stanley thats what we are trying to do
He may well have scared him but I more lean towards Horsegivers 'disassociation' thing... cause the face looks quite like the boy.. which is a bit coincidental.

Plenty of children had 'imaginary' friends... they never seem scared of them... quite the opposite as far as Im aware.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bajer

Hi thanks Im ok.

My friend said it was sent to her by her friend in Scotland sorry, whom said it was taken by a friend of a friend of a...... (yawn) I deduced it came from the net in the end.

Doesnt really matter to me where it was I just want to know whats happening in the photo
interesting story if thats true, my sister said the boy may be a girl.

Well I dont disbelieve you but how can we prove it? lol.. is there any way we can look this up at its destination? you said its gone off to university for studies? Sorry Im rushing away here I have to go..

peace

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bajer

...this is my friends sister who took the picture,and those ppl are her friends,the young GIRL in the picture is her daughter,and the 'ghost' is recognised as her twin who recently died,and were from mansfield which is nowhere near scotland,the child had been crying alot of the day saying her sister had been teasing her and pinching her,so that explains the crying,this image has since been sent to a university for further studies,hope this helps......

Now, that's what I'm talking about! I knew the pic had a nice story to it. I hope it's true! We all know twins are very much connected to each other, so it wouldn't surprise me if this actually happened!
I'm sorry to who ever it may concern that I said the girl was a boy! I also appologize on behalf of P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2!
I know how offensive it is for someone to call your girl a boy, or vice versa!

I hope someone can tell us what the university said, as a conclusion to the thread!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanley Mimix

Thanks Stanley I was thinking to apologize and I forgot to slip it in there!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Any ideas what it was called on that site? I joined it and theres loads of pages of just pics on links with not so helpful titles, so itl take me ages to find....

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanley Mimix

So.. no news back from Bajer

[edit on 15-4-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That was really scary, and I'm having goosebumps right now. As I've always been fascinated by the occult, this picture is amazing! And yup the spirit does look like him!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chuacheeyan

Hi thanks. Bajer above says the boy is a girl and the ghost is her twin sister. Im none the wiser yet, the kid has lots of hair so maybe he is a she.

So if thats true Bajer... if you come back.. can you get another photo of anyone in that photo? are they in the same house today?

Well it would be proof enough that your telling the truth.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join