It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

44 Years After JFK's Death, New Assassination Plot Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
A former Secret Service agent has told WLS-TV there was a plot to kill President Kennedy in Chicago three weeks before he was assassinated in Dallas.

www.abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

My personal favorite part:

Bolden (the source) was arrested and prosecuted for soliciting a bribe from a counterfeiter and served a six-year sentence. He says it was a setup to silence him.
Bold added for clarity

Don't know what to make of it really.

CT

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have heard that there was a plot in Chicago 3 wks before JFK was killed. I didn't know about the drunkenness. That's pretty bad that were allowed to be on duty drunk. I have always thought that at least some higher-ups in the Secret Service may have been involved. I remember the day JFK was shot and I don't know anyone that ever bought the official version.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that in the pic provided on the site it says moments before JFK was shot..And it appears that the Governor is sitting right next to him and the wife where up front...but that wasn't the arrangment when it happened...Did they stop for a pee or something when did the change take place...Or maybe the pic is just wrong..

top topics

join