It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Newest UFO Sighting - Last Night:4/1/08- Luminous Orb - Includes All 5 Previous Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I saw my latest UFO last night. I haven't seen one in almost 2 years now.

This is the fourth UFO I have seen from my window which overlooks the valley. I have had 5 previous sightings that I will describe in the next post:

Newest sighting 4/1/08

I live in the countryside in a large valley surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. My view overlooks the Northern stretch of the valley which is the longest. We live along the foothills so to my East is the mountain range itself.

Last night I was having a smoke at the window, the stars were out but there was obvious cloud cover in some areas. As I stood at the window after the first 10 seconds I noticed a single luminous orb that was not blinking. I watched it for a further 10 seconds as it glided across the sky.

I then focused my intent on the object and took a puff of the cigarette. I thought to myself 'what if this ember could signal it?' Which is of course silly - the object was very high in the sky. Never the less as I puffed the cigarette I thought to the UFO 'do you see me smoking here? I can see you. I'm watching you... '

Right when I finished this thought the orb began to blink slowly. For all 30 seconds prior to this the orb was luminous and not blinking . I thought to myself 'I knew it...' and the object then faded away... It disappeared in a time span of 1.5 seconds 'phasing out' as I call it. The object did not return.

It was nice to see one after all this time.

I will quickly catologue my previous sightings in the next post.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As you might have noticed from my newest experience I do casually subscribe to the idea that UFO's react to thoughts. I have no way to prove this except for my first sighting :

1st sighting: -

My first sighting was at the same window, with a clear sky and stars fully on display. I stood at the window gazing out at the mountains and stars and I took note of a blinking red object moving high across the sky. It looked similar to any aircraft or satellite that I had seen before so I ignored it.

As I stood at the window longer the object made it's way slowly from the eastern mountains - moving west across the valley sky. It continued to blink regularly. However, it began to change it's course and drift slowly downward.

I figured it was an aircraft changing elevation - then the strayest thought entered my mind 'what if it's a UFO?' immediately upon thinking this I heard a very loud, audible 'pop' as if someone had fired a gun in the valley. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the red object start to 'fall' rapidly towards the earth - I looked at it and for a split second I was afraid I was witnessing a plane failing mid-flight and going down for a crash.

To my amazement the object actually appeared to shoot out of the atmosphere and disappear. It is my opinion now that it actually 'phased out' much like my newest sighting. This was my first UFO sighting.

2nd sighting -

I had just walked into my room on a summer day, it was a blue sky outside with cloud cover. I glanced out the window and noticed a cigar shaped brown object gliding slowly over the mountains towards large clouds. In the back of my mind I figured it was an airplane - as I went to sit down I thought to myself 'that didn't look like an airplane...' I got up, walked to the window and the object was gone. No aircraft I know of disappears like that.

3rd sighting -

At my friends ranch we were swimming in the pool and I looked up at the sky - it was clear and stars were in full. Directly above us at about 300 feet in elevation there was a black triangular object with 3 blue lights on each tip and a 'vortex' of swirling blue lights in the center. I told my friends to look and we watched the object rotate silently over us and towards the mountains. We knew it was UFO so we jumped out and ran back to my friends house to get my video camera which I had often played with at the time. When we reached the house and brought the camera out the object had disappeared over the mountains.

4th sighting -

Me and a friend at his house which rests between two hillsides on the border of the mountain range south of the valley. We were in his backyard playing with the basketball in the dark - we then saw a large white luminous orb (similar to that which I witnessed last night). It was not blinking, it was very bright, I would estimate the size to be that of a car. It glided silently and very slowly over the nearest hill which was directly behind the friends house.

This same friend has a close encounter with a craft in the backroads which go through the mountains and around the mountain lakes. He was in a remote area when he pulled up to a clearing between trees - there he saw a large luminous craft hovering 20 feet in the air. As he stopped his car the object rose slowly and phased out in front of him. This was a traumatic experience for him.

5th sighting -

This is the closest encounter I have ever had with a craft. I was laying in my bed watching the Simpsons on my computer when I saw a group of large orange lights glide past my window. They appeared to be part of a craft that was hovering 20 feet off the ground and directly over my lawn. I jumped up and saw it leave the edge of my view from the window, so I ran to the front porch and observed it glide silently and slowly into the neighboring fields. I watched this thing move all the way towards town and lost it amidst the town lights.

- That is the shortest account I can give for all 5 of my previous sightings -

Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Your description sounds like a satellite flying over. to me. The blinking could be due to it rotating slowly, and the sun reflecting off metalic parts. Very possibly an irridium satellite.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That's awesome bro, thanks for sharing!

I am 90 % sure that whoever or whatever is piloting these vehicle can read thoughts...The more I call out in my mind to them on a regular basis, the more they appear. And I have had them signal me EXACTLY as I have asked with specific numbers of flashes or maneuvering from time to time.

They are defintely up there---The more one looks and focuses intent, the more one is likely to experience.

IMHO

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Do you live in the San Luis valley of S. Colorado? I spend a fair amount of time there fishing and hiking and have seen almost the same type of anomalies you have, plus some other things and high strangeness. I think most, but not all the things I have seen are associated with the military in some manner.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yes the experience is real yes they do reply in a blink/pulsate to your contact at the same rate of flash even. yes I see the ufo orbs too. If you get a bit too chatty with them you may get more than you bargain for, mothership and loads of ufo orbs. Lol but you probably know that. I use a torch though have used a smoke and smile it works! Had loads of these orbs land. Question to you

What are they?

You've seen them, I will back you up 100%. I know they can morph together to make a mass. Also that they are connected with motherships.

So what are they?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Your description sounds like a satellite flying over. to me. The blinking could be due to it rotating slowly, and the sun reflecting off metalic parts. Very possibly an irridium satellite.

Absolutely possible. I have observed the ISS and other large objects before, they reflect light at varying angles but they don't disappear
For the object to blink three times as it did a satellite would have to be tumbling through space which I imagine is not good for business.

Also, the object was twice as large as the ISS.

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
And I have had them signal me EXACTLY as I have asked with specific numbers of flashes or maneuvering from time to time.

I got the distinct impression that it was blinking in unison to my cigarette drags - and that creeped me out at the time. It disappeared before I could further test this.

Originally posted by whaaa
Do you live in the San Luis valley of S. Colorado?
I think most, but not all the things I have seen are associated with the military in some manner.

No but I live in a mountainous territory which is probably very similar. I have a theory that the electromagnetic energy of mountains is highly attractive to UFO's and paranormal experiences. We do after all live in an electromagnetic universe of many dimensions .

I am also aware of underground military bases in my State ... Colorado is swarming. I don't like thinking about it but yes, you're probably right.

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
If you get a bit too chatty with them you may get more than you bargain for, mothership and loads of ufo orbs. Lol but you probably know that. I use a torch though have used a smoke and smile it works! Had loads of these orbs land. Question to you

What are they?

I did get the impression when the orb disappeared that it was because of my thoughts. I then sent out the thought 'don't come here.'

This may sound silly to some people but it's serious to me. If these things prove themself to respond to thought I really don't want them coming closer. I have had a close enough sighting already.

What are they? They are either extradimensional craft, extradimensional life forms, or military craft. I can think of no other explanation.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
yes I go with you on them reading our minds. they do appear when you focus on them. I read another post on here, a guy would mentally say move right and they do. I haven't got a clue what they are, but am certain they aint military, they are quite organic when viewed and spin on their axis like a spinning top and as you say pulsate. They are connected with motherships. If you concentrate you will have fifty of them above you in a perfect circle, nearly all of them in pairs of different colours, most white or amber of orange like in Close Encounters. Reds too they have a laser beam attached green blue too though rarer. BTW you say it faded out? Well I gotta tell you this bud, they seem to have disappeared but they are still usually there or thereabouts and if you focus on that position you may notice a very faint outline that stays, then maybe it reappears agin later, they do not fizz out as so many will tell you they are constant. It's crazy this life eh? Just when you get to middle age and thought wow my youth was pretty crazy but I'm grown up now................along comes the ufo orbs! Been told we are very lucky, but I'm reeling with questions that I just have to find the answers for. Welcome to the club!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Absolutely possible. I have observed the ISS and other large objects before, they reflect light at varying angles but they don't disappear

In fact, they many times do seem to dissapear, when they go into the shadow of the earth.

Here's a good diagram that shows what I mean. Even if you are in darkness, at the altitude a sat is at, it can be in the sun causing the blinking or glowing, which will stop when it also moves into the shadow...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Awesome for you! I am truly envious of your experiences (in a good way).

Thanks for taking the time to share them!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your experiences...fascinating!

Some people never get to see one, and you've seen 5, that's awesome! You should get a video camera, and if they can indeed read your thoughts, project to them that you and us ATS members want them to land and let you film them

No but seriously, you should try to get it on video...man.. glad it isn't me or I'd be glued to my window, cobwebs growing on me!

Thanks for sharing your sightings with us!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
No but seriously, you should try to get it on video...man.. glad it isn't me or I'd be glued to my window, cobwebs growing on me!

I could try to get it on camera but it's terrible at night-time, I'm sure it wouldn't be able to image a UFO unless it was pretty damn close.

As to sitting at the window, I have spent a few nights doing that but I think it's alot like spotting a wild animal. You can sit out and wait for them but they might know you are there. Or it is just a matter of luck and timing.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
and if only you had a nice camera with you at the time...oh well makes for a great story about smoking

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why the hell didn't you take pictures and film of the UFO??
I can say I've seen things, then discribe it in detail, without actually have seen a thing. It might even be a trick of the mind, or a illusion etc.etc.
If you take a picture or film you have proof, to yourself and us!

Plus it's atleast twice as cool to read a thread with pics!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ops! Seems other people said almost the same thing as me! Sorry!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ok, I recently talked to my Dad about all these sightings. He asked me if I was alright and why I didn't tell him all of these sightings, I reminded him that I did but he never believes me.

He still tries to sound skeptical but I know he believes me. He seemed very un-nerved and he obviously doesn't like the idea of craft flying over our lawn and me witnessing UFO's from my window on multiple occasions.

But we have discussed many other far out things, like Bigfoot and ghosts, all of which are big in this area as well with lots of sightings. So he knows we live in a very mysterious part of the country.

I don't think he likes the idea of UFO's as much as Bigfoot. Bigfoot has yet to appear on my lawn.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Reply to: NewWorldOver

Just wanted to say that I have seen your fifth sighted object while in a car stopped at a sign. I saw it aways from me so I called for it to let me go with them.

The beautiful orb was about 25 feet across and showed me how the craft changes as it moves about in time/space. It changed speed and direction to hover above the ground a few feet as the life inside communicated with me. It became all most translucent while directly 20 feet in front of my car. The orb then started changing again slow enough I could study its use of energy. As the orb started flying above some power lines I turned right to follow it more but it just kept going straight as I had to take a left corner away from it.

I have seen so many more for years and have shared sightings so others could see the truth out there.

Hope you see even more. Keep open to their noise that is always around when one will appear.

Peace for all

new topics

top topics

join