It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Pick One Conspiracy......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Let's say you have the ability to know the UNDENIABLE truth about ANY conspiracy, and only ONE, which ONE would you pick? And why?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Mind control and all that entails. WHat that means and how far have they come into controlling us all.

Obviously there are other ones, but our minds should be our own, but there not, and people do not understand that because they are conned into believeing no one can touch that mind. Thats what they want you to think.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I kind of let this one drop due to another thread I was thinking about. But if I could pick, I think it would be the truth about UFO's. Government created? Time travelers doing research? Or true alien life forms? I would LOVE to know.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Most would say 9/11 or alien/ufo contact. I would like to know the truth behind what the US knew before Pearl Habour.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
EXACTLY how the New World Order/Population Control Agenda will be implemented.

Well, we all know 9/11 was an inside job, and that the govt. knew of Pearl Harbor. We know a LOT about trauma-based and electronic mind control.

We DON'T know of UFOs/aliens, but NWO is a more important issue at the time.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I would like to know what is being covered up about ancient, prehistoric civilizations... you know, what was before the Egypt and the Mayan empires, Atlantis, the Alexandria library, the Vatican library... the world must have been so globalized back then yet most act as if our ancestors were running through the woods throwing stones at mammoths.

new topics

top topics

join