It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's got the firebug?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I�m no arsonist, but while growing up I had a deep fascination for fire. So naturally I did a lot of �investigation� on the subject.

I never started forest fires or anything criminal, but just stuff most boys do when growing up.

On my list of stupidity would be:
-Burnt down cubby house.
-Kitchen fire (I put that out with a fire extinguisher that dad bought because of me)
-Smoke bomb go off in house (Simmering ingredients on stove, went of prematurely)
-Smoke bomb goes off in friends house (Same thing as above, should have learnt the first time)
-Molitof cocktails at the park
-Napalm
-To much petrol
-Gas bulb soccer (light the gas bulb and then kick it around with a 4 foot flame shooting out of it)
[DO NOT TRY THIS]

These are just some of the fond memories of my childhood.

I know that ATS would have people with a similar history to me. It'd be interesting to see who also grew up with the firebug.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I replied to a post about psychic/telekenetic abilities some time ago.

I responded with a tale of my first adventures into the telekenetic abilities within, and was surprised to find that I am a *very* minor pyrokinetic.

I can affect the size of a candle flame, and intensify the heat of a burning ember.

While I don't find myself a 'pyromaniac' I do have a bit of an obsession with fire, hence the choice of my alias.

join