posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:39 AM
here are my answers
1) to what degree can we trust our intuitions or feelings?
well to the highest degree of course. it is my opinion that your thoughts and feelings are the most important thoughts and feelings and should be held
on a pedastool above everyone elses.
2) Does everything we know come from experience?
hmm... this is a good one... I don't think everything we know comes from experience but I don't think it's fair to speak on things you haven't
experienced as if you have. Feel me on that one?
3) How is it best to separate the real from the unreal?
I don't really think there's a way to seperate it. Whose to say what's real and what's unreal. If you ask me this is all very, very, unreal.
4) What am "I"? From where does the I come? What is its value?
I is you. I is me. I is a collectivity. We're all I. Without I there is nothing.
5) what is more important, the individual or the group (family, society, nation)? Justify your answer
The group, of course. But it has to start with the individual. A group can be a group of people or a group of individuals. A group of people will sit
around and brain storm and think about what to do or how to change things. A group of individuals will do it.
6) What is justice, and how is it best implemented?
Justice is different in everyones perspective. Justice, to me, is balance. Justice is always happening even in nature. Its just balance. Some like to
use violence to enforce justice. I don't think that's the best way to implement it. Justice can be implemented naturaully. The universe will take
its course. Mind over body.
[edit on 1-4-2008 by Roland Deschain]