It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
More ridiculous gibberish that deters from serious study of UFOs.

Of course, after nothing occurs, we'll be given a reason about magnetic alignment of poles were out of sync or some such other hogwash. I wish this inane fiction would stop getting posted, it does nothing but hurt the possible progression of serious study in this field.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
ATSGUY:

"Ehh anyways, we will find out in due time..."

ATSGUY, what would you consider “due time”?

Almost 5 months now …any updates on your timeline for this prediction?

Yawn……my neck is sore also.

Thanks anyway.

Fleabit, you get another star from me. This kind of prediction is just a slap
in the face of solid ufology....sad but true.

i'll bet there will be no comment from the OP......SIGH

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sry guys, i havent been on allot on ats, i dunno is there really anything else to say that has not already been said. I am sticking to this prediction that so many have said will happen...there will be a mass flyover, i dont no when but there will be, just sit back and relax no one is forcing u to do anything...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There are lots of different individuals saying the same thing. Could it be true this might actually happen?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Dave

It may, if you think you could handle that type of new reality. Myself, I see UFOs as a symbol of a new reality in general. Remember, most of these reports are coming from dreams and channelers. And symbols are how all things are shown to us in both of these states. Do people see them, sure, if that is what you truly believe you are seeing. If a UFO is a symbol of something, it would tell me that something that is big and new and I have never experienced before is going to affect my life. This is my opinion.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

No one believes you, and no one cares. Seriously, go away with these riduculous open ended predictions.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by ATSGUY

No one believes you, and no one cares. Seriously, go away with these riduculous open ended predictions.

unless you have a good argument, and actual proof that "NO ONE BELIEVES" me, i suggest you not to come in with that broken down poor excuse of an idiots attitude!

good day sir!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Hey brother, I hate to break the news to you, but your thread is in skunkworks. That basically translates to no one actually believes you. That coupled with the fact that you don't have a clue when anything is happening and this thread is a fail, well you can figure out the rest buddy.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Just wondering if there was an update, maybe there pan-galactic xenochomodial fusion reactor wristwatches didn't auto-update for daylight savings - or something.

Surely the date must have been revised now? Just a little update? Please?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Actually yea there is an update, This was taken from a Michael interview a about a month or 2 back.

But he does mention that through out all his visions, dreams, messages and everything that he has received from the new Jerusalem...We are close

Its at 29:30 min into the interview session:

helloearth.info...

"The event is not very far off, it’s not, not years, and years, and years, and years ahead. It’s very, its much closer to months, and you know weeks. So I wouldn't be surprised if something were to happen"

ufotimetravel.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have been watching the sky for 6 months now and my neck hurts! When will I see something?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

You went from zero credibility to minus 3000000 when you post a website with a video of Blossom on it. FAIL.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Are they still coming or what?
Seriously, my tin foil body suit is starting to chafe.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Are they still coming or what?

Hope so, Im free on Saturday.

Seriously, my tin foil body suit is starting to chafe.

I'm just hoping they dont shoot their photon torpedoes at us, cos that would be bad.

So, when are they due now, could you fill us in?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Actually im an admin on that website, and i was the one that posted about the Blossom good child stuff. It was basically an update on what she had in store for us, frankly i was one of the people that wished it would have happened...but still these federation of light people always change the date.

Umm no one knows when they are coming dude, but it is inevitable that a massive arrival/mass landing will take place.

I hope it happens within the year of 2009, that would be awsome!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join