It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just for you psycho my friend. I hope you will join me on this thread.
How strange that we were talking about this very book hey.

No astral projection is not making me get depressed with my life lol my life is fine I just dont need AP all I need is inner light and love, this is not achieved from astral projection its achieved from within me.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

over complicating again, no one said any of that accept you....I know I never told you any of that stuff.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Psycho81 I wasn't really sure where to go on this one but I figured I would give my questions a shot here. I hope it's not too off topic, if so I appologize.

I am learning about the chakras and I am very drawn to crystals? Is anyone else drawn to crystals? I don't really understand, but I just do it. I have been working with my animals (healing) such as aches and pains and such. I don't know what I do haha but I am trying to learn more cause I love the results, and the way it has made me and my animal friends feel. Is there anyone with any advice for me? Like I said if this is ridiculous for me to have posted then I do appologize. Thanks to all.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I also am not rejecting LD or AP, if they happen they happen for a reason. I feel when I am trying to chase them too much I end up further from them. I have had some wonderful Lucid Dreams and some do contain messages but the lucid dreams just happened, I have tried to be aware and accepted “I can Lucid Dream” but when it doesn’t happen I end up wanting, or feel I am on the wrong path, and we all know what happens when this negativity starts to flow through.

It then becomes very complex as we try to understand something that we just cannot explain.

So all I am saying is if they happen they happen, I will allow them to happen. I just don’t want to spend “Time” on trying to make them happen. Trying to much is wanting, and wanting is something that gives the Ego something to feed on.

So I am not saying LD or AP is wrong, I could know as I don’t understand it and I never will, not in the state of wanting to understand. I just have to let it be and accept it, only then will I see the depth.

You are very gifted Shakesbeer and maybe LD is something you are suppose to do. Maybe it’s something we all suppose to do, but without forcing it to happen. Once we connect to our inner self we are at one, then the journey does not have to make sense through wanting of understanding.

So please don’t feel I am rejecting it to happen, when I let it be the messages will make more sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant

Wow awesome thread psycho

I've been searching for some good books on meditation techniques but this thread has really helped. I feel that i need this - for a while I've felt i need to find a way to be more in touch with my inner self and my spiritual side because my life has grown fairly stagnant since i finished school and i hate the feeling.
I'm just glad I've found this opportunity relatively early on in my years..

So i just wanted to thank you and all the other posters who have contributed to this thread.

Top job.

Thank you, but the thread is only awsome for one reason, and that is because of the wonderful people in here. That you picked up on so "Thank You"

I am happy that you are in the search for you inner self as it will bring on a transformation that you only have yourself to thank for. Many of us using chakra meditation feel, more confidend, more loving and more caring towards others.

I can only wish you all the best in the search for your inner self.

P81

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNKNOWN313
Psycho81 I wasn't really sure where to go on this one but I figured I would give my questions a shot here. I hope it's not too off topic, if so I appologize.

I am learning about the chakras and I am very drawn to crystals? Is anyone else drawn to crystals? I don't really understand, but I just do it. I have been working with my animals (healing) such as aches and pains and such. I don't know what I do haha but I am trying to learn more cause I love the results, and the way it has made me and my animal friends feel. Is there anyone with any advice for me? Like I said if this is ridiculous for me to have posted then I do apologize. Thanks to all.

First off “Hello and Welcome to the thread” and please you have nothing to apologize for. I think the reason for being drawn to crystals is very simple; we look at the beauty of the Crystals without giving them a label. We look beyond that and see the beauty within them, we separate ourselves from the mental noise our minds make and for a few seconds in time we step into consciences, “The Now”

This is also the same with flowers, plants, trees, animals and sometimes other humans. You just got to sense that we are all connected. It’s very good that you are healing animals, a spiritual healer I visit knows somebody who heals animals also. Maybe I can send some advice you way the next time I see the healer.

Once again “Welcome to the thread” please feel at home and be as open as you like. Nobody is here to judge.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

So all I am saying is if they happen they happen, I will allow them to happen. I just don’t want to spend “Time” on trying to make them happen. Trying to much is wanting, and wanting is something that gives the Ego something to feed on.

So I am not saying LD or AP is wrong, I could know as I don’t understand it and I never will, not in the state of wanting to understand. I just have to let it be and accept it, only then will I see the depth.

You are very gifted Shakesbeer and maybe LD is something you are suppose to do. Maybe it’s something we all suppose to do, but without forcing it to happen. Once we connect to our inner self we are at one, then the journey does not have to make sense through wanting of understanding.

So please don’t feel I am rejecting it to happen, when I let it be the messages will make more sense.

yes your very gifted in the area of AP/LD but Im not and I too think the search for it is taking me away from what I need to search for. AP is your area its not mine. I want to find whats out there for me not whats there for others. Psychos right maybe its your chosen field , and Im not rejecting it either but its just not something i can do. Im now going to put all my time into deep meditation as I feel I have been neglecting this at the expense of trying to LD. Who knows it may come naturally to me but its the forcing of actions that Im not happy with.
Like yesterday I watched this U tube link on opening the 3rd eye, it was all falshing, singing and dancing and quite frankly I had to go to bed early with a headache so no, forcing these things to happen does not work.

Please dont think I am rejecting these consepts its just I need a simple life for a while

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

uh the "forcing it" idea once again is an intrinsic one, along with that frustration of "oh I didn't have a super cool dream last night, I must suck..." You are inviting it into your "now". It's NOT the concept of lucid dreaming or astral projection. Both of those are simply a different state of consciousness, like meditation. Raise your hand here if you've had an OBE during a meditation experience? Notice how similar it was to a dream in many ways? You can't open the doors of perception and not expect your world to be rocked, or think that you can easily "go back" or "just be normal" because wtf is normal? I prefer to define that for myself as balance of mind, body, & soul. Giving too much or too little weight to your subconscious(ergo your dreams) will definitely cause an imbalance that will need to be countered in another way in the very least.

Finding inner peace, enlightenment, ascension, yay-happy-times-with-no-drugs, whatever you want to call it, is hard. It takes work, you can't just "get it" in a year because it's a lifestyle thing. There's nothing really too get other then try to get a grip on your own life & identity. The things we discuss here are simply techniques that we try to assimilate and express in our own way.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You are once again assuming what I do is some how "special" it's not. How many times have I said lucid dreaming and astral projection are a good given ability that ever single human is capable of and more then likely does without them knowing? I can just play a decent tune with my instrument. The "work" I put into it was all self-growth, self-understanding, self-development, and self-discipline. Those are bad how? Those don't fit into a "simple life" how?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I know the problem is "Me" I am the one wanting to LD and AP, so I need to take away that wanting and just let it be. Maybe sometime I just see LD and AP as a way out. So I need to deal with this wanting before I look for answers in LD and AP. I am in no way saying "LD and AP is wrong it holds no truth"

I don't want to LD or AP with ego, I will just see it as a way out of the now.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In life we are constantly testing ourselves, and I think our guides or some force we may or may not be aware of are testing us as well.

Simple little things like frustration over AP/LD could lead to profound understanding. Do not pass it off as just something that gives you a headache. If its not working then maybe your methods are wrong, or ethics or you are not ready. I've noticed this in my experience, i would learn something profound out of the confusion. I used to fail at AP, because I think i feared it.. One day, the fear went away... and i had put it out of my mind as a priority and focussed on expanding my conciousness / wisdom etc... well one morning it was like a git almost, i screwed it up at first, but then i went back to sleep and went straight back into the AP, as if i was given a second chance, or rather i was giving myself a second chance. I realised that when i did AP.. all the things I wanted to do before seemed a little childish.. i started moving stuff around and it took me only a few moments to get my ethics back, thats where I realised my true self stripped of ego.. i was there to learn, not to have fun.. What i'm trying to say is I think this time around I was far more prepared.

From the sounds of it, this could be a good time to be very attentive! Ms Green, you noled that you wanted to focus on deep meditation.. something could be telling you this, and your frustrations and questions could now be answered in this manner.

We are constantly being thrown tests.. and not simple logical ones, they are like abstract and philosophical... like maybe the answer could be something simple like... go for a walk and note a piece of garbage on the ground...

something so random, and all of a sudden, you start to think about garbage, and that leads to you thinking about responsibility and then comming to a realisation...

you know what i mean? these tests come in all forms and the answers come out of strange directions.

Your frustrations no doubt are part of some learning curve here.

I also find we often confuse what we want with what we need. In some cases I think its a matter of realising that want that it eventually becomes a need for some reason, and thus begins a new direction of learning.

bla bla bla i could ramble on

you 2 will be fine, its frustrating though eh? I gotta keep reminding myself of the same stuff.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

From the sounds of it, this could be a good time to be very attentive! Ms Green, you noled that you wanted to focus on deep meditation.. something could be telling you this, and your frustrations and questions could now be answered in this manner.

Yes something has been telling me this a while. Its like a voice saying over and over . Its just knowing when to listen and act. Im like psycho I cant do AP/LD it doesnt come naturally and oh IM NOT scared in the slightest, quite the opposite I think Im too dismissive of it Im like "Oh thats not gonna happen.." and it dont. With me its always very random which makes me think it does only happen when its meant to.

Confusing but I will stick with this.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hey thanks caveman good advice, it's right though you just go to be in the now and bring all of you being into the now. Be aware and always question yourself and your feelings. Go into them feelings without judgment of any form.

I am at a stage where I have noticed in myself that LD and AP becomes a needing thing. When you hear of other people success you see a failure within yourself. There can be no success without failure, and there can be no failure without success. If you accept it for what it is then there is no problem created, unlike when you dwell in the past failures you become indentified with them. Same if you predict future failures e.g. “I know I will fail again”

It’s a learning curve, it’s a test like you said caveman.

So as I said it’s not something I don’t want to do because I have given up, or lost trust in. It’s simply because it has become a needing type of experience, I really need to connect with my inner being to really understand why I want to AP/LD. What is the needing for “life away from the now” – “Something to take my mind away from the very thing trying to speak out to me”

Like I said I connected with this inner energy and it did not need questioning. What could you possabily ask in a state of total peace, joy and separation from the noisy mind.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

You are once again assuming what I do is some how "special" it's not. How many times have I said lucid dreaming and astral projection are a good given ability that ever single human is capable of and more then likely does without them knowing? I can just play a decent tune with my instrument. The "work" I put into it was all self-growth, self-understanding, self-development, and self-discipline. Those are bad how? Those don't fit into a "simple life" how?

Everything has got too confusing for me recently, its like "What am I actually trying to achieve here?" my answer to myself was not AP it was inner peace, love and a higher light. This is all I seek, this is my answer to my self, thats my simple choice. All this other stuff AP, LD, ascension (:@@
its secondary to me. All I want is to open my chakras and feel the love radiating out of my heart nothing more. My heart chakra has struggeled the past week and Ive hated it, this place I found myself in was not me, I had become blocked and this made me feel no love.
Love is all I want to feel and radiate out because through this I feel the love of the light. I feel connected to something far greater than Earth and for me this is far greater than any astral trip.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Love is all I want to feel and radiate out because through this I feel the love of the light. I feel connected to something far greater than Earth and for me this is far greater than any astral trip.

Over thinking "astral trip" again are we?
Or shall I say filing things in the old mode of thinking still I see...and you probably think I'm arguing with you a bit, or am searching for some kind of understanding...nope!
Trying to help you with the very things you're saying...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
One of the simplest yet suprisingly complicated and.. awareness expanding meditative questions you can as yourself is: "Why?"

You know you want something, and you feel you need it, but perhaps looking at it in depth will give you some more assurance and direction on the topic.. this helps to motivate and clear up confusion for more efficient learning.

Forget what others can do, or what they have experienced.. dont see their successes as their failures... its like when you fail your written driving test and the next day they give you a new copy, or the guy beside you has a different copy... everyones doing different tests man.

Its like your trying to do the test of LD/AP because someone else is but your teacher is saying what the hell are you doing, I gave you an emotional test, your writing the wrong test, you're in the wrong room, etc.. the teacher being.. i guess, you? on some layer, the non ego.

You have to kind of step back and see where our current focus really lies.

Am i going to get upset because Ms Green can dance and I can't? Am I gunna let that hinder my dance skills? NO.. because i'm not learning to dance right now, nor do I care to.. why would her successes mean my failure especially if I have not even begun to experience this particular skill.

Forget what anyone else does,... there was some wise words, but i can't remember them... like when comparing yourself to someone elses quality.. dont look at yourself as smaller, but just them as bigger.. it was something like that.. you know what i mean? Its like... if someone progressed in such a direction beyond our comprehension does that have the opposite effect on us? does it push us backwards? No.. but it gives us something to observe.

I dont think people like the buddha came to earth to make people feel smaller spiritually... and regress... but rather for people to see something different to think about, to reach for in their own way.

Does experiencing amazing life changing things inspire you, or make you more insecure?

Its like... you know how people talk about stuff like ohh... did you know this person lost 80 pounds!? If it weren't for people like that, i wonder if people would still realise they had it in them do the same. I try to do this daily... like... what i mean is... i don't try to resonate a superiority, but rather try and resonate my current quality, in the thoughts that it might linger in someones mind subconciously.. its like.. how and why did you start into spirituality, is it because you saw a psychic on tv 10 years ago that you forgot about? Its these seemingly minor inspirational moments that affect us so subconciously in a way... Anyways you get what i mean.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I just wanted to ask a question:

When we're born, are some chakras more open than others or are they all openly balanced or are they all closed??

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Funny I was having this very conversation with someone the other day. As children are our chakra points closed off until we are able to understand them or are they just naturally all open just not aware of them? Then as we approach adulthood they become more closed? Its like have mine been closed off until I recently opened them? This surely cant be true or as individuals we really would not function correctly, maybe its a case of becoming aware of them and using them to their maximum potential.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Over thinking "astral trip" again are we? Or shall I say filing things in the old mode of thinking still I see...and you probably think I'm arguing with you a bit, or am searching for some kind of understanding...nope! Trying to help you with the very things you're saying...

shakesbeer really...now stop it
Im not following any old habits, I love HCR and always will that doesnt mean Im following old habits.
No I could never argue with you and no I dont think your searching for something. Im just saying to you that all this AP jazz is not for me at the moment. Am I over thinking it, no I am not. You see I dont really care about it, its not me, if it happens it happens but Im not wasting energy searching for it when I can use that energy on my meditation.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You haven't even begun to learn about the AP, and yeah your energy before was obviously wasted on a specific modality of thinking...apparently my energy was too. But thanks for assuming again instead of listening to me, appreciated it...

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join