It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Time? I have no idea but it wasn't just as I woke up it seemed to be within 30 mins of going to bed so maybe midnight?? Don't know why you felt sick though, prob due to something else. All I know was someone came to my aid without a doubt as I saw them appear in gray scale.
This has not put me off doing this it has made me even more determined to say to these entities get lost.

The black tunnel was just that a tunnel it was not a classic wormhole. I have seen these but this tunnel appeared smaller.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well only a very short dream for me but at least I woke up trying to remember what it was. Only got like a few seconds worth of what it was.
I was in my house and I was putting some music or something on a USB Drive or Memory stick for my dad as he is not too clever at PC stuff. Anyway when I looked on this USB drive thing there were pictures of this woman in what I can only describe as some kind of Add, Like a dating agency add or something. I didn't know if I should say "Hey dad what this" or just delete it.

So I just made it vanish and came out of the dream or turned over or something because it ended and I just remember this little bit in the morning.
Oh the woman was slim, wavy or curly hair maybe dark blond/Light Brown but looked like it was not her natural hair color. Anyway that’s all I can remember but it was defo some kind of Add for a dating agency, never seen the woman before in my life. Funny though because even though it was only an Add she was moving like she was real on the screen.

Anyway may mean nothing and I think I was more of a observer that anything else but still, "I Remembered a dream"

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
wierd stuff guys.

Ms Green... what did the person look like that removed the entity?

Kappo... it could be related to your chakras there, man! Jesus... what kind of sickness... it would have a corresponding chakra.. from the sounds of it yours could use a tuning. I got like 50% or OPEN for all of them, with the throat and third eye over-active at like 95% ha, but everything was pretty balanced but then BAM it said my root was like 19% / under-active, brutal! I was thinking about the root all day.

Actually I'll make a seperate post regarding that.

Psycho - We live different lives in the dreams I think... different relationships.... since love is an exchange we experience with all, you take away all superficial jealousy, and essentially we could all have very close loving relationships with everybody. Essentially we're stuck in this mode where theres gotta be "THE ONE"...and this person is someone we look to that posesses complimentary qualities to our own.. essentially they complete us, and thats where these range of feelings come from, it is the union of Yin and Yang... essentially we look for that other piece we're missing in someone else, until we can get to the point where we realise we posess both sides, or that the union is with everyone and everything, or something to that degree I would imagine.

Your dad... dating service... he's lookin for someone, in alternate realities, theres nothin wrong with it. Hes looking for creative energies..

Just my simple interpretation, its your dream... i cannot begin to percieve it.. only make interpretations based on the limit of information you've given us.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Uhhh well, I assume it was in my stomach I can't really remember, I was kinda asleep. But my stomach has really been hurting lately.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Oh my god that sounds like...ME. I am NOT in a dating agency of any kind and I do NOT know your dad
Did this appear on your dads computer then? Was it in colour? Freaky to say the least this.
I have no memory of any of this sorry. I do remember a man turning up at my door with a red bloody nose like he'd been hit and I didn't want to let him in, I did in the end I think.

Like I say I don't know your dad

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Man, what a day.. I was thinking for a while that on monday(today... My birthday) I was thinking.. man... i don't wanna take the day off work, but I want an easy day!
Well... I'm a window washer.. today I woke up and it was raining pretty hard, so there was no work to really do.. They sent me to some other building to do some other contract...filling in for some guy who washes cars in a parking garage... Ok... so, my boss wants me to wash cars...on a rainy day.... They're already clean!!! They were rained on! It made no sense to me... but anyways.. What little work I had to do I got done in like 2 hours time, and I spent the remaining time in contemplation / meditation... skipped out of work early... Came home, got an email for a free birthday tarot reading or some crap, and it was craaaazy relevant to my life. And the news it had was like the universe reached out and gave me a big hug... it was wierd man, emotional given the nature... It basically told me that I've done great..spiritually particularly and that I need to keep it to a routine, and that the universe is rewarding me.

Theres a lot more to it but what relevence does this really have? Its like.. any doubt I had about spirituality over the past few years was just removed from me, any doubt about my knowledge or abilities, it basically reached out and said "well done." I can't begin to describe what it did for me.

And also... I worked more with chakra sounds, and balancing, I did it like all day and man...It was eye-opening to say the least.. First of all, chakra cleansing and charging with those sounds, WORKS. 2nd of all.. I've never felt such a sense of balance... I was probing my mind to see if there was something bothering me at all, and there was nothing... I was happy, energized, confident, loving, attentive, grounded, I felt great, I was just in like this bubble of stability and it kinda shook my reality a bit because, I never knew I could be like this.. I never experienced such stability before.. I felt like I was transformed into another person and some how the old me was gone. I can't describe this sense of complete equilibrium of self.

DO THE CHAKRA SOUNDS..! And think they are opening your chakras, energizing them, and balancing them out... repeat each of them several times in a row, visualise a cord of energy combining them, picture a cord coming from the earths cord..entering your root chakra...swirling around your heart, as another cord of light enters your crown, down your chakras to your heart, from the center of the universe, and as they meet in the heart, they disperse a perfect flow of energy throughout every chakra and every part and limb of your body. Feel the balance, visualise it, if you feel a little off then figure out what it is, and concentrate on the appropriate chakra.... picture distributing all the spare energy from over-active chakras and spreading it out amongst the others.

As you do this, starting from the 1st chakra, moving up... repeat, in your mind our out loud... I AM... I FEEL... I DO...I LOVE... I SPEAK...I SEE....I UNDERSTAND... (this next one I made up while thinking of purifying and radiating light from the aura "I SHINE".)

This empowers me, man... and it only takes like 5 minutes... I have to stress how this has effected me.

*Again, I appologize for length of posts and gross amounts of possible spelling mistakes*

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Well it makes sense, those chakras are energy deprived...

2nd aura(bottom of stomach): Malfunction = impotence, frigidity, uterine, bladder, or kidney trouble, stiff lower back

3rd aura(upper stomach) Malfunction = ulcers, diabetes, hypoglycemia, digestive disorders

I kinda laughed when I read that last part yesterday.. I had a poor solar plexus my whole life and I'm pretty sure I have hypoglycemia....its interesting how people shake when they are nervous... which you could also attribute to low solar plexus energy.

EDIT.. Hypoglycemia is like subtle full body shakes..some days its rough, but for the most part its just like you can't hold perfectly still like a statue like most people can I find.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by psycho81

Oh my god that sounds like...ME. I am NOT in a dating agency of any kind and I do NOT know your dad
Did this appear on your dads computer then? Was it in colour? Freaky to say the least this.
I have no memory of any of this sorry. I do remember a man turning up at my door with a red bloody nose like he'd been hit and I didn't want to let him in, I did in the end I think.

Like I say I don't know your dad

You do his dad.. You know everyone.

I'm not sure the circumstances of how we meet in the dream world however. Like for instance... the other night.. I was wondering about my great aunt who was a psychic..I've never met her or seen her... and then I had a dream I met her, and I guess the guy who was her husband at the time. Its too bad I didn't remember any details, because thats what I wanted to know.

Again, this is just my opinion.. if I come off like I'm giving "THE" answer.. its just my way of phrasing an opinion. Perception is personal.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was thinking about the root chakra today...

I was thinking that when I used to meditate..I'd feel like I'm floating in a sense..like I'm in this different reality that was like colourful, nice, and cloudy... (just metaphors of how I'd feel..).. And then after I managed to balance everything correctly.. It gave me a new perspective, particularly on the root which is what I was focusing on.

Instead of feeling like your floating.. you feel like your perfectly centered... Its like you feel the energy comming in your crown, almost trying to pull your mind, your awareness.. and simultaneously you have this like pull on your legs, that you keep your firmly planted. Its like, you just have this feeling of totally even distribution of weight and awareness.

I find I don't focus much on the root because of the idea of getting to attached to ego.. individualism and not being able to see the grand picture... but I realised that I had to acknowledge myself as something that IS individual.. it is a stand-alone part, that just so happens to be inter-connected to and equal with everything. It's not the attachment of this particular body / Life / Personality... its the acknowledgement that it is your current vessel of learning..personality, body, and life combined...Not being attached to.. yet acknowledging what I think it means, and that its what I'm using and that I should learn to use it the best I can.

Its hard for me to describe.. you just realise the groundedness... you feel like your being is firmly planted to the earth, while still connected to everything else.

I'm trying to attribute it to physical ability / athleticism.. I was thinking how genetically we're all pretty similar, and certain basic functions are coded in our DNA..like how to run... jump... and fight even... So I was trying to understand what made a person athletic...and I think it really is being firmly grounded to your lower chakras...or focusing on them anyway. I was trying to think that when I played sports as a kid..I failed a lot just because I was thinking too much..my focus was always in my head... so perhaps its like just removing all distractions of upper chakra...no mind... and focusing mainly on the lower ones... ENERGY..FEELINGS... GROUNDEDNESS..

It's begginning to sound plausible.. but I just have to test the theory.

I don't want to make a general statement here, but a lot of people I've met in my life who were very athletic seemed very focused on lower chakra... sense of selse.. physical experiences... staying active..

It really is quite interesting.

Anybody have any thoughts? Lets discuss.!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well this weird thing happened to me last night and it wasn't within the 6 hour period it was almost straight away after I went to sleep. I remember an upper chakra opening (brow or crown not sure really ) and then a black tunnel appearing. I knew I could go anywhere in this tunnel so I tryed to find some friends.

I was totally aware in this dream I knew exactly what I was doing yet I was asleep in some way.

Next thing is Im on the floor with this entity trying to suffocate me, it was all over me and it was horrible. I managed to get away from it to yet again try and find my friends. However it came back again, suffocating me and this time I could not get away. I knew in my mind I could get away as Id done it once before but this time it had me . This is when I saw someone appear reach in and remove the entity off me, this was a massive relief. I do not think I could have fought it off the second time.

This whole thing was very vivid, I remembered it when I woke up and I still remember it now.

I'm pretty interested in dreams like this, as I can't say I ever really recall any of these. I know of other people who have similar dreams.. its like some entities are praying on you because they think they can beat you... feeding off your energy.. in the form of fear. From what I've been told by other people... experiences like this... if you ever beat these guys.. I'm not sure how you would battle them... love or persistance or something... that essentially these entities will run from you.. its like they sense your strength, or their strength is added to your own when you beat them. I'm not sure because i haven't had any of these experiences that I recall, and I do not have the perception of others.

I have a freind who's awareness I only dream to posess.. she can see all sorts of spirits and entities clear as day, astral project with ease and everything.. man.. But anway, I guess she can see these things... she battled one she said in this waking world... I guess a big mind battle with an "invisible" thing it would appear.
.. But she said it was powerful, and that after beating it, she'd enter rooms where you could see other ones and they'd all scatter.

I don't understand much about these entities or demons but I think its part of their nature to just "not make any sense".. As my freind would seem to imply. Again, its her experiences, not mine.

You're lucky you got people looking out for you in the dream world.. perhaps it was your guardian, or a more aware soul that just happened to be around.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They were tall and thin and definatly male. Jeans on with maybe a shirt I think. Messy hair but not really long. They just appeared in gray scale reached in and took the thing off me.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Picture was on my PC screen as I was putting music on my dads USB or Memory card thing. Yes it was in color because in the corner of the pic there was a symbol of like a green flower. Like the Heart Chakra symbol

Oh and CavemanDD I did try that chakra balancing and I felt great
the first 3 chakras need a little work not sure of the % though.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

They were tall and thin and definatly male. Jeans on with maybe a shirt I think. Messy hair but not really long. They just appeared in gray scale reached in and took the thing off me.

Jeans on with MAYBE a shirt... and messy hair. Sounds like me

ha, I don't recall such incidents though. Its interesting that even in the dream world, messy hair is stilly unavoidable, unless someone were to choose it for example.

Well thats neat. Quite interesting. I remembered alot about a few key dreams by just talking about it. If this or any other dream is of concern to you.. the more you talk about it, the more clarity you will get I bet

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
The Picture was on my PC screen as I was putting music on my dads USB or Memory card thing. Yes it was in color because in the corner of the pic there was a symbol of like a green flower. Like the Heart Chakra symbol

Oh and CavemanDD I did try that chakra balancing and I felt great
the first 3 chakras need a little work not sure of the % though.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by psycho81]

%? as in the survey? Its just a survey.. nothing more!. ha.. so in that regard, the method of guaging the chakra is relevent to the survey makers interpretation.

I think that one is accurate in the sense where it can tell you if your +.. balanced or negative.

I did one of those a year or so ago, and it siad my strongest chakra was the throat, with the heart as the 2nd strongest, and this was consistent with the hand test I did.

In the end, these things are totally up to you. Its your energy.

Heart chakra flower eh? Thats pretty interesting.. Maybe it was put their as a sign, or indicator.. like a sign that reminds us we're dreaming..so we become conciously aware... or maybe the symbol is suggesting you have an active heart,.. Analyse it man!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh happy birthday
! Sounds like you had a nice day anyway.

(+ lol, it's my friend's birthday today too)

What do you think would be the best way to fix my uh chakra problems?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes Happy Birthday CavemanDD

When meditating tonight I will question my inner self about the dream. I hear meditation is a good way of dream recall

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Really this whole thing should just make me freak out, entities attacking me trying to stop me breathing, escaping only to find them coming back, people appearing and taking them off me....but it isn't. Maybe this compared to what I had to endure in TSOL is peanuts so I accept it. You reach a level of acceptance which becomes the norm.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Really this whole thing should just make me freak out, entities attacking me trying to stop me breathing, escaping only to find them coming back, people appearing and taking them off me....but it isn't. Maybe this compared to what I had to endure in TSOL is peanuts so I accept it. You reach a level of acceptance which becomes the norm.

There is fear where there is a lack of knowledge... you have to learn from this, and you will find inner strength from the knowledge.

Its a test I think.. I bet if you're on a spiritual path, you have to do this like every incarnation, its like the refresher course. The awareness carries on but the memories are buried, so we have to re-learn everything.. on a concious level that is.

I think this is just a test for you. We are always battling our fears... and if you can deal with these situations without any fear... then hell. I don't think you have anything to worry about. All things on the astral level can be kind of freaky..

I think its just like when I had that OBE. I failed, and haven't been able to do it since. Tests man, life keeps throwing them at us. You'll be fine, anaylse the situation, find strength within yourself.. realise there is nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Yes Happy Birthday CavemanDD

When meditating tonight I will question my inner self about the dream. I hear meditation is a good way of dream recall

If I have like meditations that last over an hour, then I think I usually recall dreams.. Other then that, I still manage to recall them off and on, but if no serious meditation was involved, I still think I was in the mindset all night prior to the dreams.

Try it man, you got nothing to lose.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

Oh happy birthday
! Sounds like you had a nice day anyway.

(+ lol, it's my friend's birthday today too)

What do you think would be the best way to fix my uh chakra problems?

nice... I know someone else with the same birthday, but thats it. It was also saddam hussein's birthday.. interesting to note.

Your chakra problems? Do chakra meditation... look a few pages back, I talk about the method I use to get rid of negative energy... bring in new energy... equalise it... open the chakras.. and just recently if you scroll back a few posts, you can see we were talking about healing sounds or mantras... I used to be skeptical about those for a while until I started using them some months ago, but even then I didn't use any real mantra..none that I knew of.. These chakra ones though, they really work for me. As you let them drone picture it charging that chakra, opening it..while balancing it evenly...healing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join