It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone here answer this about Prince Charles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Alot of us here on ats have known for a while that prince charles, believes he is in the family line of jesus, supposedly. Here is my question.

If Charles thinks he is a part of that family tree, do you think that his brothers and sister are as well. Knowing how these families seem to mix up there trees to hide things, do you think Prince Charles siblings, think they are part of that family tree too?

By the way, i am a catholic and do not think jesus had kids with mary.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
um, they all have the same parents, if prince charles believes he is part of jesus' family tree he should believe that his siblings are aswell!!! weather his siblings believe it or not, well you'ld have to ask them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Like charles sons, they say may have different fathers(i am not sure about that, there was speculation that harry had a different red haired father, cannot remember his name), but do you think if charles thinks that, he may be the only one. If you do some research on these things, you see they mess around alot, in families.

Some researchers say that they mess about alot with there family trees, and mix different families in families, if you know what i mean.

[edit on 3/30/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

"By the way, i am a catholic and do not think jesus had kids with mary."

I'm no religious expert but I do seem to remember that Jesus had brothers, so he could possibly have had nephews and nieces, which would still be part of his family tree. However, I wouldn't have a clue if the british royal family is part of that bloodline.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've never heard or read of Prince CHarles making such a statement. Do you have sources or anything to back it up? THanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Interesting post, and I would love to help out... but I really had never heard the Charles thinks he is of JC's bloodline. Is their an article that you could point me to that would help to clarify your assertion. The Windsor bloodline is German and ties into the occult more than JC.

So please, just a link or two so I can see where your coming from.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sorry folks, but I can't agree that he is decended from Jesus Christ. It is possible however, based on the size of his ears, that he an Dumbo the elephant are distant cousins, probably on his father's side.

I could be wrong though.

top topics

join