It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo show over Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I like the fact that some of us still pick up their camera's and shoot great stuff and put this for everyone to see.
Don't know if any one posted this topic.But
did anybody seen this ufo show Its pretty amazing what those red dots can do!

www.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

But most of the sceptics will say Remote controlled chinese hot airballoons.

What do you Ats investigators think?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Shweet.

Yeah let's just toss out the ordinary explanations: it's military flares... or it's chinese lanterns (don't you know? they're the newest rage!)

Or they're just UFO's doing there thing as usual out in AZ
I know everyone down south is just really used to this stuff by now, they don't get worked up or excited.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
But most of the sceptics will say Remote controlled chinese hot airballoons.

now we're even outsourcing our ufo sightings?

not sure about the video. The lights are cool and odd and all that but the context of where they are, when they saw them etc is missing which makes it hard to come up with the usual explanations that one would then work to prove or disprove. Just as important (sometimes more so), the calm demeanor of the people witnessing this seems to imply not ufos. Why? well, there's the lady giggling and saying heheh ufo heheh etc. If you were witnessing some unknown aerial phenomenon, would you be so nonchalant about it? the same situation with the guy. they both sound like they might be under a leafy influence and at one or two points in the clip the girl says something about another light a bit too soon. Almost as if she was inticipating the new light.

can't say either way but I am leaning towards something explanable, not out of this world

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
here's the second part

what are those two lights moving together on the lower part of the vid starting at 0:14 seconds and disappearing to the left on 0:31 seconds? car headlights?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Stuff like this is popping up all over....India

We do live in a very exciting time.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

NOOOOO, I live in Arizona, and I didn't see them, so its not proof!

Wish I saw them too.

I have to admit the tone of the sighting is not what I'd expect. The ones I've been around, there is alot of adrenaline, but that was right over head. These looked far away, hard to get worked up over such distant stuff.

I know stoners though, and they really don't sound like any I've known, they were obviously playing basketball with family at night, I don't know about other states but here that means church folk, or school activity maybe. It was "grandpa" fimling so I can't see it being stoners.

He panned over in the 2nd one to show it was the sky, as convinceing a UFO tape as I ever saw.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I know it's hard to proof that this is genuine, and that this is kind of some perfomance they already planned. But you hear and see so many sightings and major news bulletins are bringing this news on daily basis.
But i do also think if this is a hoax the hoaxer will be hoaxed at the end of own show !
Ill hope the truth will come out someday!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
might be military flares, either from aircraft or artillery. this is one example

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
very kool. as said, exiting times.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This could be anything without something in proportion like the trees or even something to clarify that these objects are in the sky! I'm generally not a skeptic, but I know that nine out of ten ufo videos are fake.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Everyone know those little pocket keychain led lights? Thats exactly what it looked like to me. Dark room and led's.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

I do know how flares look like .I almost had one burned my head off in an airshow!

But can't remember that those flares could stay that long in the air!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I live 2 blocks out side of Fort Hood Texas. One night I walked out front of my house and saw 2 bright orage-red lights that seem to hover. They stayed for approx 3 min. I called my little brother to come make sure I wasn't loosing my eye sight, and we both sat there watching them. At first there were 2 some more would occasionally appear and disappear. Eventually they stopped and we went inside. Next night same thing but this time it was around 4am. I stayed and watched for about an hour and a half. I realized it was getting light out, but more i realized that they were indeed flares.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by beastamerica

I do know how flares look like .I almost had one burned my head off in an airshow!

But can't remember that those flares could stay that long in the air!

parachu te flares

new topics

top topics

join