It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Offender Forced to Put Warning Signs on House & Car

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Kansas: Hudson man Leroy Schad has been forced by a court to display his sex offender status on both car doors that says "sex offender in this car" and signs on each side of the house where he lives that says "A sex offender lives here."

Legal analysts say that judges have the right to do what they want as long as the sentence does not infringe on the suspect's rights.

"We already have a sex offender registry and all these kinds of conditions do is create danger to the offender and everyone around the offender," said defense attorney Dan Monnat, who is not representing Schad.

www.firstcoastnews.com...

In my opinion, let everyone around him know he cant be trusted, but don't lock him away where taxpayers have to foot the bill. We should adopt this with other crimes as well, Scarlet Letter style!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
CNN reported this story with video a couple of days ago. He admitted in the video inappropriately touching a nine year old girl when he had SEVERAL kids at his house. As punishment he has house arrest and this condition. It's tough, but he got off easy! lucky SOB

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ha!
Too bad they didnt send him to the wolves, or the gillotine, or jolt him with enough electricity to fry him.

He's one lucky sob.

I think an orange sign should be placed on his forehead that is permanent saying he's a child molester, just for occasions when he happens to be out of the car and on foot.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Warning: ATS Member in this car
Warning: ATS Member lives here

But seriously...

What´s the difference between this and marking gays, gypsies and jews with stars?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

well gays jews and gypsies didnt molest 9 yearold girls.

they should have child molester tatooed on their faces in 4 inch block letters for this.

i had the displeasure of interviewing a child rapest for a job a few weeks back. ive never felt so disgusted and sick in my life it took every ounce of reason i had not to rip his heart out of his chest with my bare hands.

these people are sick and should be killed for their actions/

link   
triple post sorry.

[edit on 15pmu82007 by DaleGribble]

link   
tripple post

im and idiot

[edit on 15pmu82007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have no pity for sexual offenders. Especially child molesters. You do the crime you pay, bigtime for life. Much the same as the children will be irreperably psyche damaged, for life. No pity, none whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I like it! We have a right to know where the child molesters are and who they are. There's enough children getting molested and killed already and this is just one step taken to root the offenders out and keep an eye on them. I would of had his jewels cut off if I were the judge. Is his two girls still living with him? Edit to say: Sorry I thought it mentioned two girls but I don't know if he has kids at all. But there was kids at his house and I hope no more kids go to his hous ever again.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This guy is not a typical Sex Offender. A majority of SO's are guys who were 18-20 and got hooked up with a 14-16 year old. While wrong, it's something a majority of people have done in their lives.

Chomo's should be castrated, and forced to work for free for life in a concentration style camp in the Nevada Desert, doing whatever it is you can do in the desert.

Hardcore Rapo's (Guys who force themselves), Chomo's (Pedophiles...anyone under 13) and incestuous, mental rapist and those types should be punished to the core. Statutory "Rapists" should not be punished to the extent of the law. My friend is a registered SO. I know his story, because it possibly could have been me. He was 18, she said she was 16, and he did some stuff with her. A friend of his called rape a year later on the situation, and he got a SO conviction. Not to cool.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sex offenders who molest children, and rapists should all be castrated.!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone ever did that to my daughter they would be getting a OO buck circumcision.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NwestJagsfan
This guy is not a typical Sex Offender. A majority of SO's are guys who were 18-20 and got hooked up with a 14-16 year old. While wrong, it's something a majority of people have done in their lives.

You must live in the south? I know they start young down there but its still not legal.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Hard to say, if it's a pedophile is say gas them. There is no way to fix a sick mind and they obviously can't control themselves. Situations of rape charges are a little more complicated because you never know, even with DNA. It could be a case of some one crying wolf. Now if it's somehow a rock solid case, gas them too. YOU CAN'T FIX A SICK MIND! No sympathy for rapist here. If it's a provable case I say we get rid of the lot of them they can't be "rehabilitated" they're sick in the head.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Its cruel what these people do to children.

child molesters are the worst scum of the earth!!!
they should be humiliated publicly. we should be able
to tie them up in public and
throw dung at them.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I doubt people would take it seriously!

Just imagine some drunk frat guy wearing a t shirt saying "Im a sex offender"...

Its just too incredulous to be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I strongly believe the point is missed here.

It is NOT about the crime, it is about being tagged as a criminal.

And here is my point.

We start tagging child molestors with yellow triangles.
Next, we start tagging rapists with red triangles.
Next, we start tagging shop lifters with blue triangles.
Next, we start tagging suspected terrorists with orange triangles.
Next, we start chasing away ... because the community demands it (fill out your favorite hated group)
Next, we start deporting ... because ...

And so on.

There is a serious danger here if tagging is accepted by the community, regardless of crime.

O, and for the record, if someone molests any of my choldren I take care of that individual myself without police intervention, and yes I feel capital punishment is warrented for repeat offenders for this particular crime.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
T4H I hear where your coming from. I really do. I'm sorry I just can't find any remorse in my soul for sex offenders or pedophiles. None whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

You must live in the south? I know they start young down there but its still not legal.

Everyone does it here under the legal age and it shouldnt make young guys sex offenders if they are in the same age range and the sex is consentual.

In the US, you can be put on the sex offenders list for taking a whiz in public, now thats something the majority of guys have done at some point after a few beers.

It completely devalues the register.

Now saying that, they should just bang guys up for life if they molest a young girl or boy.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ok, an 18 yr old and a 15 yr old is one thing. Some sort of delineation should be incorporated. To imply the south is some way majority holder of lasivious behaviour is just wrong. It's a slippery slope.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Paedogeddon here we come.

Heavens, reading this thread is akin to watching a baying central European mob, fiery torches n'all, rampaging their way through a village during the middle ages. And with every new post the paedo-punishment gets that much more severe, as if advocating an even harsher punishment than the guy before you necessarily means you're even less likely than him of being a paedo yourself. Total hysteria.

But in the spirit of the proceedings, I suggest that paedos be boiled in water for 20 minutes, removed, then ovenbaked at 350F until their skin becomes delightfully brown & crispy, tastefully garnished with butter & herbs then launched into outer space on board a big rocket ship. There. Makes me feel better so saying it. And sooooo much more sensible than having them stand trial in a court and be sent to jail.

Go watch Paedogeddon, the notorious yet magnificent British tv show which virtually ended the career of comedian Chris Morris. It's such a hoot. Hysterically funny ... and very much 18+ material. It's you people he's parodies ... and he does it so well too.

Usual qualification applies. It's a comedy show, adult humour. Easily offended ? Go watch the tellytubbies instead.

Paedogeddon

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join