It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jose Padilla was also on the original list of highjackers. When he was in court, they had trouble linking him to the 9/11 attacks. So instead they linked him to Al Queda. Making allegations that on his tapped phone conversations he made statements like "Going to walk the dog" was code for "going to kill the president." etc

Funny thing is Jose Padilla is not from the middle east. He is a mexican gangster from Chicago.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Jose Padilla was arrested for trying to build/use a dirty (radioactive) bomb.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

But if it makes you happy i will be glad to find some more proof for you. Since i can do research.

I bolded the part where you state more. Please keep your word and provide us with some more.

Thank you

:TY:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I bolded the part where you state more. Please keep your word and provide us with some more.

Hey you only have to wait..

I never see any evidnece from believers when asked.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hey you only have to wait..

I never see any evidnece from believers when asked.

Ahh.....so you LIED when you made this statement then?

But if it makes you happy i will be glad to find some more proof for you. Since i can do research.

I guess that shows two things:

1 - You cannot find any proof to back your claim ANY hijackers are alive.
2 - You cannot do research.

Thanks for showing us all your true colors.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Ahh.....so you LIED when you made this statement then?

Show me evidence asked for or everyone will see the lies.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Show me evidence asked for or everyone will see the lies.

We already see the lies:

- The lies on the very 1st post of this thread.

- The lies when you said you would post more data to support your claim.

I would have thought someone that was "looking for the truth" would be happy to share that information....not keep it all to themselves for their upcoming book.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

- The lies on the very 1st post of this thread..

Either show me the lies from the 1st post or everyone will know who the liar is.

Show me anything that debates the source i posted, or you will admit you are lying.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Show me anything that debates the source i posted, or you will admit you are lying.

The information that debates the source is at the source itself.

Lets take a look, shall we?

www.trackingthethreat.com...

About the Data
This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel Visualizer. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

So...what independant verification have you done on the information they provided? That is what we have been asking, but you are too scared to post. If you dont have any other source of information, then just say that.

I'm betting that you DONT have any other verifiable information that ANY hijackers are alive. Prove me wrong, ULTIMA1...we know you can't.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The information that debates the source is at the source itself.

I'm betting that you DONT have any other verifiable information that ANY hijackers are alive. Prove me wrong, ULTIMA1...we know you can't.

1. Do you even understand what a disclaimer is?

2. I still ahve not seen any evidence that i have asked for.

3. I have sent an e-mails to other sources like counterterrorismblog.org....

What have you done fo find the truth, oh thats right you are afraid of the truth.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I wonder how long we have to wait?

Thank you

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I understand the frustration here, on both sides. But please, be careful how emotional you get over all of this. I don't want this thread to turn into a slug fest, and I won't allow it.

Just a word to the wise.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

1. Do you even understand what a disclaimer is?

Merriam-Webster defines it as:

a denial or disavowal of legal claim : relinquishment of or formal refusal to accept an interest or estate

Hmm...lots of negative words in there. Denial, disavowal, refuse to accept. Looks like it means that the website denies that the stuff they have posted is the absolute truth.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I wonder how long we have to wait?

3. I have sent an e-mails to other sources like counterterrorismblog.org....

What have you done to find the truth?

I wonder if the believers will ever post evindece when asked.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
Looks like it means that the website denies that the stuff they have posted is the absolute truth.

Then you should have no probelm in posting something to debate the information on the website, right?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Your site you e-mailed:

The first multi-expert blog dedicated solely to counterterrorism issues, serving as a gateway to the community for policymakers and serious researchers. Designed to provide realtime information about terrorism cases and policy developments.

Interesting. This entire website dedicated to provide information about terrorism... yet not one single article that shows anything to back up your claim.

counterterrorismblog.org...

There is an interesting article on this site you e-mailed.

Bin Laden Video Calls For More Jihadists, Testament of 9/11 Hijacker
By Jeffrey Imm

A new message from Osama Bin Laden has been received, in which he praises the 19 9/11 Jihadists and calls for additional Muslims to become Jihadists.

Reuters reports that the video includes the "will" of the 9/11 Jihadist Waleed al-Shehri: "Hijacker al-Shehri was shown wearing white robes in the video by the network's production arm as-Sahab, which superimposed him on a backdrop featuring a model airplane and an image of New York's burning Twin Towers. In his testament, he quoted part of the Muslim holy book, the Koran, which he believes commands Muslims to fight infidels."

"Shehri speaks on the condition of Islam during his time, arguing it one of depravity and able to bring one to tears 'in view of the weakness, humiliation, scorn and enslavement it is suffering because it neglected the obligations of Allah and His orders, and permitted His forbidden things and abandoned Jihad in Allah’s path.' Legitimacy of jihad and suicide bombings in particular for the Cause of Allah are at the focus of his will, Shehri describing the American presence in Saudi Arabia as among the 'chief causes' of Islam’s misfortune and the jihad against them as the 'most obligatory of obligations'. To America, Shehri speaks of its being in Saudi Arabia: 'you shall expelled from it, humiliated and subdued and dragging behind you the tails of defeat and remains of those killed. And how could we desire anything other than your killing, when our lord ordered us thus'."

This was all gathered from your site. Let me know when you find some evidence there about the living hijackers.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Then you should have no probelm in posting something to debate the information on the website, right?

I just answered your question of what a disclaimer is.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Interesting. This entire website dedicated to provide information about terrorism... yet not one single article that shows anything to back up your claim.

DDDDAAAAHHHH, thats why i e-mailed them for more information. How old are you again?

Still waiting to hear what source you have e-mailed to support your claim.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
I just answered your question of what a disclaimer is.

What a disclaimer got to do with the sources for the information on the site?

Have you e-mailed any sources to debate me or porve your claims like i have?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima, may i ask you WHY you are e-mailing them? All of their information is posted! Get it? Did you happen to see the information they DID post?

Did you happen to use the search function on their site?

Did you happen to see how many "alive hijacker" articles are in there?

You need not worry about my age sir. I ask you to keep to the subject. Your thread... your evidence to back it up. So far you got nadda.

I will patiently wait though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join