It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Artifact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I saw this on the Sci Fi channel last night on a show called In Search of....

It was talking about how maybe ETs may have helped ancient egyptians build the pyramids and invent electricity.

And then they showed this amazing artifact, not from egypt but from another ancient civilization.

I did some research on the net and was able to find pictures of it for those who havent seen it before.

www.geocities.com...

Looks exactly like an airplane of some sort. Researchers even built a replica of it on a larger scale and put an engine in it and it flew.

What are some of your theories?

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To view the picture you have to open a new window and paste the URL into your browser. Geocities is crap

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have seen that artifact before. It is very interesting!. It does look like plane but it also looks a "bit" like the real discriptions and some of the drawings made by the people who said they saw the Roswell UFO. But never the less, it's very very old and it does make one wonder!!

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 10:07 AM
link   
AMAZING ARTIFACT:

I too watched that program last night on the "In Search Of" series.

I believe that the Artifact that you are alluding to was from an archeological site in either Central or South America.
The artifact looks very much like the U.S.'s Space Shuttle, with a "delta wing" and the approximate overall configuration of the Shuttles. Of courst the artifact is very small, it appeared to be about 3-4" long but highly detailed. The artifact was "dated" to about 500 AD.

That particular show dealt with the possibility that We
(modern humans) were, from time to time, "assisted" or "enhanced" be ET's. It did present some compelling arguments for that possibility, including the Pyramids which only at the Present could be duplicated.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 08:19 AM
link   
We've discussed this before.

It's genuine Egyptian. I've lost the link, but if you look at the thing from all sides (walk around it, peer at it), it's very obviously a model of a bird.

ETs did not design birds.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 12:21 AM
link   
yeah i'm pretty sure the ancient egyptions had air travel, electricity, maybe even technology we don't have today.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 08:37 PM
link   
wait didnt Erik Von Daniken find an Egytpian battery? cant quite remember but it was a ceramic pot that was filled with water or some type of liquid. get some wires and a light bulb and it lights up! similiar to the baghdad battery. oh wait found a link :

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Check these links out .. First is look how the Sumerians, the first real culture sees it. Pretty werid

www.ufo411.com...
xfacts.com...
xfacts.com...

and Im a pretty big skeptic.. but this is very odd

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 02:33 PM
link   
smart ur first link, a picture of a winged disc:

www.ufo411.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is, former generations of people were a lot smarter than we are today. In the beginning God created man perfectly. As soon as Adam sinned, degredation started. All we are today is a copy, of a copy, of a copy, and so on. When we have children we pass on are DNA, but it isn't copied perfectly. This means that humanity is getting dumber. Now, most of you will retort with the fact that we are more technologicly advanced now than we have ever been. To that I say, all we are doing is standing of the shoulders of giants. It's the same reason why in scripture man was allowed to marry their family members. If there are no flaws in your DNA then having children with a family member isn't going to produce flawed children. But with our DNA deteriorating, having children with your sister means a strong possibility for matching flawed genes. This is why God had to make illegal in the days of Moses. Side note, deteriorating DNA is just one topic that completely destroys the retarded theory of evolution. There are countless other topics if anyone would like to hear about them. Don't let the lies of evolution brain wash you.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Looks as stated above liek a bird, or could be some type of fish.
If they really built these things their would have been other evidence.
Like a buried one or something, probably even notes on how to make it.

d1k

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
They do not look like birds at all. Just because some guy who couldn't explain them came up with them looking like birds does not mean thats truly what they are or he was in anyway correct.

If Egyptians were smart enough to be known for the amazing culture and knowledge they had it would be more then a safe bet to say they could properly model birds. Common sense shows those are not models of birds.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by That guy
The fact of the matter is, former generations of people were a lot smarter than we are today. In the beginning God created man perfectly. As soon as Adam sinned, degredation started. All we are today is a copy, of a copy, of a copy, and so on. When we have children we pass on are DNA, but it isn't copied perfectly. This means that humanity is getting dumber. Now, most of you will retort with the fact that we are more technologicly advanced now than we have ever been. To that I say, all we are doing is standing of the shoulders of giants. It's the same reason why in scripture man was allowed to marry their family members. If there are no flaws in your DNA then having children with a family member isn't going to produce flawed children. But with our DNA deteriorating, having children with your sister means a strong possibility for matching flawed genes. This is why God had to make illegal in the days of Moses. Side note, deteriorating DNA is just one topic that completely destroys the retarded theory of evolution. There are countless other topics if anyone would like to hear about them. Don't let the lies of evolution brain wash you.

oh come on is there any evidence that we are becoming more stupid? is there any evidence that civilization 2000 years ago were more advance then us? and you are an ignorant religious person who thinks some stupid book written by "MAN" not god is 100% true. religion is just another why to control plps back in the olden days, if god is such a nice guy then why would he send me to hell for not believing in him thats basicly a thought crime which is stupid
and why would he even create a hell?? becuase hell is just a way to scrare plp into coming to church, and thats not such a nice thing to do
why the hell do i have to go to church , church is retarded

edit: that artifact was probaly an idea they had but never actually built one becuase of there crappy tech

[edit on 2-7-2006 by dabomb]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dabomb
oh come on is there any evidence that we are becoming more stupid?

as it so happens yes there is. i cant remember it exactly but it is computers and our reliance on them that is killing our brains. the proof is african memory men i cant remeber why or how but it is.

oh and dacomb i think maybe you should look into the problem of evil.

justin

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by addman987
yeah i'm pretty sure the ancient egyptions had air travel, electricity, maybe even technology we don't have today.

Oh yes most certainly They had Stargates Here is a PICTURE

Just look at the god in the center coming through a doorway with the shimmering water effect on either side

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
there are some really interesting ancient artifacts lying around, these anicent wonders were supposed to be brought or taught to mankind by the "Star Gods".

Hilter suppositly when looking for the lost Ark, an ancient device that allowed any army the weld it to defeat anybody else. I wonder how it works, anyone found the lost Ark yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
there are some really interesting ancient artifacts lying around, these anicent wonders were supposed to be brought or taught to mankind by the "Star Gods".

Hilter suppositly when looking for the lost Ark, an ancient device that allowed any army the weld it to defeat anybody else. I wonder how it works, anyone found the lost Ark yet?

i assume you are refering to the Ark of the Covenant, which was the "carrying case" for the ten commandments. No, no one has officially found it, though there is a city in Africa which claims it has the Ark. Saw it on Digging for the Truth with Josh Bernstein on the history channel.

Hitler and the Nazi's went searching for a great many artifacts of religion and the occult likewise, thinking they would give him the power to take over the world. The Ark was among those, as well as the Spear of Destiny( the spear that was used to pierce Jesus' side during the crucifixion).

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
We've discussed this before.

It's genuine Egyptian. I've lost the link, but if you look at the thing from all sides (walk around it, peer at it), it's very obviously a model of a bird.

ETs did not design birds.

But since when do birds have two front wings, two rear wings and a vertical tail?

Personally I'd say its obviously a model of flying fish: It at least comes close to the description.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by addman987

Thats news to me..... Sources? How are you pretty sure?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join