It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies Say 'Foo Fighters' Were Secret Nazi Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Real alright very very real and alive. A biological entity with advanced intelligence. The same thing as seen in Close Encounters when those two orange orbs zoom through the sky. Ice crystals lol, I've been followed, circled and shown divine angelic light by the orbs. Vortices lol. I love the excuses when reality stares us in the face.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I really don't think anyone knew what they were, biological or not. I wouldn't go to the extent to really call them biological as they were a sort of a mild occurrence during World War 2, yet with all the air traffic today, nothing is ever heard with regards to something resembling a foo fighters. You'd think they'd be a bit more frequent.

Now UFO(Flying Saucers) are another story.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
I agree with Frank... and candid, The Foofighters may be a German group
who sought fame in the US, but this is a call and times like these,
we should be wary.

If they did learn to fly Nazi craft, it would be a bit of a monkey-wrench
if their plans were found out in the states.
For all the cows that have been abducted, for the Area 51 reports that
break out and for the valiant acts of my hero after WWII, the Foofighters
were the ground-breakers and one-by-one, the strange acts piled up
until we have 'Blue Book' and the such.

But cheer up boys (your make-up is running), The Foofighters are just the tip of the iceberg.

Heh you guys!
Do you know how much cr*p I had to trawl thru to get the song-titles
in my reply?
Well I'm off to to do the Truffle-Shuffle... don't follow me.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nazi's were experimenting with UFO technology, Here is the proof.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Are you just trolling along?

Those pictures don't have any reliable source and could be from anywhere, not to mention they don't even remotely describe anything about any sort of "UFO" or "Flying Saucer" program.

T R Y H A R D E R N E X T T I M E

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Good Day Ufoorbhunter,

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Sorry Frank the Germans were as in the dark as we were re the foo fighters. I've seen loads of these ufo orbs and they are a type of living organism in my opinion.

I stated initially, "I'm not necessarily adhering to this explanation of 'Foo Fighters'"; let me sharpen that by saying "I don't buy it period!"

There isn't a ton of data out there regarding "Foo Fighters" but there is enough to suggest that the phenomenon was "not just exclusive to the allies." I might add there were reports of "silver disc shaped UFOs" in conjunction with the Foo Fighters."

Finally, I have never seen anything to suggest that Foo Fighters are "organic in nature," and or "bioluminescent"; however, I of course would love to see any evidence in support of the theorem.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Theres an interesting first hand eyewitness account of 'Foo Fighters' at 2:44 in this video.

Apparently the red/orange object paced their aircraft for 'miles and miles' -they tried to fire upon it but nothing happened.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No offense, but there actually were no foo fighters. They are disinformation.

The grays (demons) contacted the inner circle of the Bavarian Thule Society, prob. in 1944, and gave them disc technology but it was not ready for use when discovered by American soldiers in Nazi air force bases in 1945.

AVRO is a man-made UFO, from Canada.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Hi Frank

Interesting piece! Can you tell us in what publication it appeared, and on what date?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I dont think the germans had such crafts or atleast able to fly, I mean if they did have flying discs then why would they take the chance of one being shot down and recovered by the other side. Also you have to go back in history and look at reports of other siteing pre ww1 / ww 2 , even harder to belive anyone at that time could make such crafts which were seen by pilots in ww 1 era planes.

I am more inclined to belive these crafts were of Et or dimensional/ time origin or possibly even a watcher type race that live here hidden in oceans or underground areas.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join