It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently, I am not popular

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Ive found you cant please everyone, and trying to will only make your head spin and start to lose heart.
But I wouldnt worry about it too much.. From what I have gathered you seem like a nice enough person.
So I wouldnt lose any sleep over it man..

And yes you are right.. Theres many mean and hurtful people out there.
Bullies. And I have had my share of dealing with bullies.
The best thing you can do is chin up, and focus on the postive.

And dont let those who press you get the best of you or they win.

Everyone has a weakness. And Ive just found that putting personal things up for all to see is like inviting those energies into your life.
So anything to personal Id just keep for you and your friends, and for private talks.

There are some really great people here, and yes Ive bunted heads with some.. But you know what.. In the end we became friends..

Its like long ago I got into a fight with this guy.. after the fight we ended up going out to the bar and buying eachother a beer. And now we are good friends.. Cyber stuff works about the same way..

Thus dont let it get to you man.. You will find those of us who are caring will say hey buddy.. Dont worry, tuff it out and stick around. You will find those who matter at the end of the day.
And those who dont.. Well just dont let um get you down.. otherwise I think we would all be in the dumps.. To many bullies out there that like to push your buttons.
And when they get a reaction out of you, they got the best of you and it shows. But hey we are only human, and we live and learn.

You have a friend round here his name is Zy
BTW-- Thats one wicked Avatar you have there.. lol really thats just wild!

[edit on 22-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

[edit on 24-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Say what you have to say, and don't worry about the small stuff...and when alls said and done, it's all small stuff.

You've only been here a little while, when people get to know you, most of it will stop.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If it makes any difference, i consider you very beleivable and i hope you forgive some of my friends here. ATS is a conspiracy board but its full of skeptics. I guess we're conspiracy skeptics.
If you dont say at the onset who you are and what you know, have links or pictures you're going to the slaughter house. It should not be this way.
I hope you will stay and consider keeping us informed with whatever information you are able to share.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As DG said, some of us are somewhat skeptical. I certainly include myself in that particular crowd. Don't let rudeness get you down, my freind. Keep on saying what you got to say. Personally, I may or may not agree with you, but I try not to get nasty about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join