It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's actually very simple.....the ET's are in fact.....demonic in nature. The new World Order is coming soon.

reply to post by LadyInRed

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

You know this how?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Yes the artical said it was 3d but Im not an expert at these things seems odd to me that you work with it and think that way very interesting
thanks for the post

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think the last thing said on the video (that is somewhat intelligible) is:

"Ai, lembra falei que ja falava" = Wow, remember I said it was already speaking.

Still not entirely sure of that, but it certainly doesn't sound like "mandei" (command), though. I lived in Brazil for a few years, but I haven't really had much chance to keep in practice since moving back to the US.

I vote on the side of fake based mainly on the camera movement. It was fun to check out though, and I'm glad the OP posted it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Expensive Philipe, It forgives to have wrong its name in our last message. It wanted before everything making some specific gratefulness for you to have fulfilled what we ask for on not mentioning the marked parts nor the third creature. He was funny when we saw the parts that you invented and deprived of characteristics of our original message. This was good because it gave a sufficiently contradictory tone with the first paragraphs. He was ingenious to say that the heads were 3d. Any one go to believe this knowing that you work with dolls and these things of 3d, but find that it would be more realistic to say that they were dolls, since you it makes dolls. "In my group they are two military of the reserve, a doctor and a civil former-policeman." - Very funny. E there what to say of this heading "the story of a MIB"... I felt me until movie actor reading to that. We did not imagine that you he was so creative. The invented parts until they had been mixed well. Debtor also for accepting our suggestion on the story. We do not only understand because Mr. did not publish all the photos that we send. It is not the photo of entire body of number two there, nor vísceras of it I number one. Why? In reply to its questionings: Not, I am not a Men in Black. This is folklore. It occurs that of the same skill that here in the country, on anonymous organizations to the government of U.S.A. had started to make the catalogação work, collect of data and materials. Although let us start later, in U.S.A. this work is developed since the decade of 50. Initially, the used men for the operation of "cleanness" employee specific were placed in federal cabinets, as in the USAF, Pentagon and even though in the White House. It had a restricted protocol of action to be followed, and the faces acted as the norms of the time. They walked in black cars as 90% of the Americans of half age in years 50. Tender black people used because this conferred a certain sobriety. If you he was to a bank in the North America of years 50, the manager would be dress accurately as a MIB. Many times, the threats were decorated of manuals and the exhausting repetition produced a skill monochord and robotic of speaking. This still more increased the total baseless sensation and speculations on linkings of the MIBs with aliens. Pra to only leave clearly a thing: It has an enormous difference between human beings and aliens. People are people, aliens are aliens. They exist aliens that they seem people. But I never vi. Already I read one penca of reports mentioning this. But until today only vi aliens of meat and bone, and none of them seemed people. Never vi alien with face of lizard insect nor, much less Aryan transport extraland. When phenomenon MIB started to turn a similar folklore the foreign folklore, somebody had the shining idea to take off advantage of this, spreading frightful facts on the frieza and the badness of the MIBs. This became the work relatively more easy, a time that contaminated for the folklore, the simple visit of expensive one with tender and the black neckties, speaking of a mechanical skill that the witness had to stop of speaking on its experience with Ufos and had to be worried about the proper life and of the familiar ones, she was so frightful and she functioned so well that the faces until had helped there very in the construction of this myth. I cannot deny that until today, in some cases, the expedient of the "visit of the MIB" functions. Over all when they are those witnesses new acts, with the full incense house. These, die of fear of the MIBs. It has time that nor it needs to show to the gun carriage of the pistol nor nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Then, answering one more time the question, I am not a MIB, even so recognize that the idea of Mibs is useful for my work. Rationally saying, the more to religion, myths, legends and folklore associated with phenomenon UFO, as Chupacabras, Jesus in the flying record interior, commanders of fleets estelares and etc, more difficult is to establish the discernment of the real facts, then, more easy of desconstruir the evidences. Our objective is not to hide the truth forever. We are not enemy of the truth. But we basically need to keep some strategical control of the information, because if the people to know of a time everything what already we know on the extraterrestrial activity - and still is very little - he goes to have a economic chaos without precedents in the world. It sees, today is enough an insignificant periodical note on one potential economic crisis in a great country, as the United States, to have one I occasion of fear in the international investors that knocks down the stock markets to the point of the economy of developing countries to threaten to enter in collapse. Now this amplified a million of times imagines, together with a deep religious, moral, cultural, and technological crisis. The fossil fuel that puts into motion entire economies being obsolete in few hours... The popular pressure on the governments will increase quickly. All they go to want to know why the governments had denied what they knew, and what it is worse: The people go to demand of its governing a concrete action on the phenomenon. She believes me when I say this... She does not have nothing that if can make. The Americans are since years 60 trying to make the ships to function, but what they say he is that they are at least 50 years unbalanced in terms of technology to understand as to that he operates. Not only for the understanding, but to reach the point necessary to operate to that as they make the creatures. We are esbarrando in limitations of our proper physical and technological constitution. The hole is well more under of that if it thinks. E if a government cannot protect its citizen of the external threat, so that it serves the government? It understands the bombástica nature of this shock? The practical result of this is that many people go to die. They can die for some reasons. It will be able to lack food in case of social panic. Thousands will lose its jobs. Of the night for the day, industries millionaire will lose the direction of being, pouring people without future in the streets. The necessity of information will overload the medias. All the world-wide strategies of long stated period, where investment fund countries and that moves the planet bet will have that to be reviewed. Many religions if would locate against the phenomenon and not rare opposing religions of inetresses would deflagrariam religious war in function of foreigners. The ample majority of that they militate for the truth of phenomenon UFO would go to lose for the disastrous results of its proper fight. I am not against the truth. Quite to the contrary, only that when you discover the truth, expensive friend, will start to want that it does not appear, and will make of everything so that it continues thus. We are all living in a security dream. We cannot wake up the people of this dream. He has a planning of long stated period that involves many stages until the truth comes tona. The only problem is that the cursed records are not under our control. But they are not intervening. At least not in incisive way. E this already is some thing. On that question of the secrecy: I unhappyly cannot speak very, because I run the death risk and I can place my children in life danger case the data that identify to me and the ones that identifies certain people arrive at the public. He is therefore that I ask for Mr. alone to publish what will not be underlined and to follow to the scratch my determination.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It understands that this subject is well beyond the one that can imagine you. The implications of my work do not include a retirement normal. It is as if it says for there: "the ignorance is a blessing". For this reason, I wanted to remember that in case of some restricted data to be published, same that for deceit, I will interrupt the communication with Mr. immediately. Answering its question on the material question: In the last years, a series of cuts in the "operational costs" had started to place our operations in risk. I would like to be able to say that we operate with the same financial recess of the on faces to NSA, GRU, MI5 and other agencies, but the fact is that last the two governments had been an excrement even though pra we, who we are in the eye of the furação. It sees, the Palace of Plateaus makes the party with credit cards that bank luxuries, but our operations that have costs complicated 90% covered with one and bureaucratic disguise of technological research and consultorias of different types, are in its majority limited by little mount of money since the beginning of government PT. This caused serious problems, compromising the necessary degree of security for the functioning of the group. We have agents paying the operational expenditures with trips and stays taking off of the proper pocket. We arrive at the point to pay to work. In the last meetings where I participated with my superior right-handers in Brasilia, we complain of the lack of structure and operational mounts of money. E had appeared the bad notice there. But before speaking of them, I go to try to explain as everything started: Until the government Sarney to start all, what he had was a closed group of eight people of military professions, on to CIEX, SAE, CIM, SNI, operating in the domestic territory. These were the predecessors of the time of the military regimen and two of them are our heads currently. Each one of them had at least two assistant. It was obligation of this group to raise given on the problem of records and eventually to use the force to keep the quiet subject. But this was not the only group that was interested in the subject Flying Record. It seems that the BAF had a parallel detachment working in this subject. But the two groups did not have linking some. In the Southeastern, south region and center-west the period between 1980 and 1984 was until calm. When the Government Sarney entered, the question of flying records until seemed thing of the past. Therefore, the group of research and acobertamento were only half of the dedicated time to this. To another part of the time she was dedicated the governmental tasks. Taking off that magazine "national and International Ufologia" and publications of second line, the subject of records was relatively under control until a great record wave placed everything to lose. In that time the tracking system saw satellite was a distant dream. We were pegos of surprise. It was a very strong wave in 86 and the thing fell in the media. We try to hinder the scandal until where it was possible, but when the Globe gave the puncture, with the minister Otávio Moreira Rasp and pilots in the record TV, speaking in all openly the canals, it was impossible to make any thing. The phenomenon was great e appeared one strong popular pressure it BAF to open the peak and speech what it was happening. This excited a state meeting to deliberate on this subject. The minister of the aeronautics arrived to promise until a report detailed in the TV. Initially, this was a tremendous besteira, but in the end of the accounts, the promise report functioned, cooling the spirits.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Our pressures so that the Globe still presented in the National Periodical in that week other abalizadas opinions "more" of astronomers, physicists and any one that of this an alternative that was not "flying record" helped to create noise and distracted the people. Thus that the fact left the media, starts to work in the neglected points that had led to the that crisis. It is what we call Post-Mortem meeting. It was at this time that had appeared the first ideas of reorganization of the groups of national inquiry. Of the BAF and ours, generating one only group to multidiscipline civil/military. It was when I entered in the game. Until then, I worked in a on laboratory to the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and when I was invited, not even he believed flying records. In the first time in my life, I had that to decide between accepting or refusing a work without knowing right what it was. Nobody spoke in OVNIS or Aliens. I was thinking that we went to steal for the government some on private thing the computers of IBM. I only thought that the interest in me was on to my work in the laboratory and my knowledge with you scheme. They had been well clear in the second meeting. They could only say to which age the work to me if I accepted. If I refused, the colloquy I finished there. But if I accepted, this I would be for the life all. E if I opened I peck they I would kill me. They had been well emphatical on this, in a way that does not give pra to doubt. I asked for to think and they had given two days to me. I had finished an engagement months before and I was liveing alone after rambling for some republics. I was with fear but topei, because the grana one was well more of the one than I earned and I paid rent. In addition, they guaranteed a well legal carrão and clothes to me. (in contrast of that everybody thinks, nothing of tender black color and white shirt with dark eyeglasses espelhados and phone in the ear) They had paid to all the perfectioning courses technician in my area. She seemed to be an excellent business. Perhaps if today I could come back in the time, I did not accept. I entered and participated of the process of training of a soldier. I was signed up in the Brazilian Army where I ate the bread that the devil kneaded. They had caught heavy with me. I made innumerable training and she could not say pra nobody on my work. After the period of military adestramento I passed to a type of academy, with the too much members of the group, where we study the little that if wise person on Ufos, aliens and etc in that time. They had one few films and many photos. It had given of satellite and stacks of documents and compiled transcriptions of flights and writings. It still had some data proceeding from national and foreign magazines. We study telecommunications, biology, we had training of combat in the forest, tactical training, of assault, flight, survival and the worse one of them, tortures. In the group it did not have nobody with 40 years more than. The explanation for this is that our careers would be well long. In compensation, we would be to a step ahead on the reality of the phenomenon. Great part of our work was to generate disinformation, to go to the place of avistamentos and to prepare balloons to the light of the day, together with the press, to leave the TV to film. For this, we had some ingenious resources as indentification badges of university, wallets of military identification of diverse types, policy, federal policy, jalecos, etc. We had a good armory of jokes and if nothing of this certainty, two faces went until there and made threats to the family of the witnesses.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A good example of the ocultamento work is this: In 94 or 95, we arrive until hiding a relative next to a victim in a trailer per almost one week to silence the mouth of a farmer of the neighborhoods of Fair of Santana, who gave the luck - or bad luck - to testify one accident with two ufos. One was crashed in rocks in an agricultural region practically abandoned. This was rescued days later, without problems, but almost nothing did not sobrou. The other, fell in a lagoon in the side of the property of the such farmer. The face rescued the ship, that was damaged and of it took off two bodies there, one dead and one still agonizing other. I directly did not participate of this in case that, because another one was in the Mato Grosso in one case. But vi the reports and the photos. The face saw that it had obtained something uncommon and it tried to take off advantage of that, to vender the finding for tevê. But the tracking system already had communicated the central office of the BAF that set in motion the team next pra to go until the place. As it was distant, it was necessary to enter in contact with the next base and to request aid, thing that rare valley the penalty. Always that we can, we make everything alone, and only use the military bases in the next region as strategical points, where we supply the helicopters, the vehicles and eventually we keep the collected materials until the staff of the logistic one comes and assumes the remittance. In that day, us we arrive there soon after the army. Then we apprehend everything. A team was in the region waiting and monitoring the steps of the farmer that I forgot the name. The face started to bind and to speak with journalists, ufólogos and etc. It continued wanting to appear in top of the case, understands? Exactly with the threats. There we catch the relative of it as demonstration of our intentions. It arrived to give penalty to hear woman of it crying in the telephone, total despaired. But he was só.assim that it touched itself that we really could kill the family of it. There it decided to be quiet and to stop to take care of to telephones of ufólogos and curious journalists. E we return the person. I am counting this to show that it does not have no limit of action for our activity. If she will be necessary to kill, they they go there and they kill, even so I does not like nothing this. I find that it does not need to arrive in the fact ways. If to know to make the work, does not need. But coming back to the subject, we also made many vigils in years 80, always tracing in maps the routes of the ufos, and using these data to try to foresee the next steps to the creatures. In police stations already we even had that to go to catch occurrence bulletins. She was not nor one nor two times that we need to use alive money mallets to get certain photos, videos and documents. As I was saying, the group of the BAF then would be disarticulated and in it would municiaria them of data. In 1989 a meeting between diverse countries was formed on the question of the UFOs. This meeting was in Los Angeles and Brazil sent upon request of the international commission to deal with the subject, three representatives of our group: I and more two superior right-handers. In this meeting, that happened in a center of conventions in the periphery of the city, they were representative of diverse countries, as Germany, Japan, Australia, Canada, Joined Kingdom, France and seems that it had there up to two bald spots of the Soviet Union, that at that time already was in advanced process of opening. In this meeting, we had a series of initial lectures on the question of the Ufos. To the end of the same one, an invitation to each country was established to enter a system of global inquiry of the phenomenon, guaranteeing right of attainment of technological benefits decurrent right-handers of the discoveries. Practically all the countries were to the returns with the questions of invasion of airspace.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Moreover, we knew in the meeting that the OVNIS had placed the world under an imminent nuclear risk in two efficiently sultry episodes for U.S.A. and the Ussr. They had been the two countries, motivated for the risks of territorial invasion in the period of the Cold War that had shot up the initial conversations that had given origin that treat one to joint inquiry. Until then, he was complicated to justify the meeting, and international fairs and congresses were the excuses most common. Presidential trips also, because they are composed of great comitivas of ambassadors, ministers and assessors. Later, in 1993, During a trip of Itamar to find Bill Clinton, he was also established an international calendar of meetings to deal with this subject collectively. This calendar, strategically occurs in the same places and dates of the rounds of negotiations of the World trade organization, as the Round of Doha, Cancun, Geneva, etc, where it is well more easy them governments to send its delegations as parts of the administrative assessorship of the participant countries of the OMC. Moreover, with all the focus in the question of the delegations and the commercial quarrels, our meetings easily are hidden. In these meetings the new features are ece of fishes in the table, equipment of tracking, counterattack, the balance of cases, the results of diverse research and analyses of the activity of the Ovnis, etc. At last, much information is changed. U.S.A. is the ones that more they spend with this subject and obviously they speak less than 50% of that they know. Brazil adhered to group delayed, because these decisions would not have to pass for the executive, that was under threat in many countries as ours, of emptying of information. To get worse, it did not have nor minister of the defense in Brazil. Nor the Sarney and nor the Collor had modified this situation. Not even the constituent of 1988 had obtained to approve the creation of such ministry. A proposal in this direction was presented in the Subcommission of Defense of the State and of the Society but if not me deceit, the Ricardo Fiúza vetoed the proposal alleging that "a minister of the defense would constitute a serious risk for the democracy, therefore it would virtually become a head minister in the command of all the military power". It had a great fear of another blow. The decision to enter in the group was taken by a type of triunvirato that was the maximum instance to which was submitted. Although the government already was civil, it was well far of the certain knowledge of the president things. The decision was not motivated by a fear to be unbalanced tecnologicamente in the South America of that for interest in Ets. The military were in the jump-high greater and had made diverse requirements with relation to the data and secrecies with regard to fairness between you participate them. The fear biggest was that some countries were with the best parts and the others only caught cacarecos of information. Basically, it was what it happened, but of a short while different skill of that if waited. Thus when we enter in the group, we arrive well behind, entering officially as only signatory in the first Itamar government. Brazil still had its first meeting (until then the meetings still they were not in sincronia with the ones of the OMC) in the Collor government, in the social hall of the Copacabana Palace, during Echo 92. Our contribution for the treated one total was developed during the Collor management, but the terms of cooperation for the extraterrestrial knowledge were only definitively accepted for the too much partners in the Itamar government, because it had a tremendous moment of instability with the falling of trees of Collor, that delayed everything. I would like to be able to give more details on the case, but this is complicated.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Pra if to have an idea, very on people to the Collor had arrived to try to chantagear people with the little whom they knew of exactly, in an attempt to preserve the rotten and declining structure of that government that already was ruindo. At this time, it was necessary to harden the game and we threaten some people of we morte.Tiramos until Pablo Cesar You would make of the country. By the way, the PC was a foot in the bag... It lived if putting in subjects that did not say respect to it and had an extreme interest in flying records since that it saw one when it was still very young in Alagoas. It was drunk and always same history repeated this. The rosters of our group with the PC You would make azedaram of time in the end of the government, when the castle of letters of the group of Alagoas fell down. For a strategical error, we had used the interest of it, municiando it of data in the beginning of the age Collor to provoke the creation of the ministry of the defense, under which, a well planned umbrella would structuralize our operations. We only wanted to hurry the things, but this was a beautiful shot for the butt, therefore the Collor was not male to make the Ministry of the Defense and still for top, when the thing caught pro side of it, with the PF in the foot of it and until the Italian Mafia, Pablo Cesar did not have fear to use what wise person later against us, threatening to give to a bombástica interview in Veja with telephonic writings and all more if we did not use ours we influence to cover a half dozen of problems that had started to pipocar, as we count to ghosts and the people of as the step that they were starting giving with the language in teeth on that the PC made. Before you he concludes, we do not kill Pablo Cesar We would make. At least, that I know... The problem is that in the Itamar Government, the assumed commitments previously, in the age Collor (little rare thing in Brazil) had still not been fulfilled. We are operating in an office of transporter who functioned of façade, mounted in a city satellite until the end of as mandate FHC. By the way, if I counted what he has of transporter and company of rent of cars of façade in Brazil, you I would not believe. The pressures alone had increased, because the government pressured to reduce the destined mounts of money the scientific research. It was necessary to create mechanisms as box 2 and to use of shameful expedients, as dummy corporations. We create one of aerial taxi that until functioned exactly to burlar the emperrada administrative machine. It is a long history and boat, that I prefer to count personally. What it interests to know is that in the last meeting, the things were clear that Brazil did not intend to leave of the treat one, but the country was pressured by the other countries, over all U.S.A. to improve the operations of inquiry and sending of material. Curiously, the number of cases of civil avistamento was low, in contrast with the data of satellite of tracking of the Russians and Americans. This discrepancy in the data gave to understand that we knew more of the one than we left to be transparent, what until then, it was not necessarily truth. Later, we knew that the BAF left to repass great part of the data that must have done. The contact of the tracking agencies passed for people in the BAF and followed of there for the central office, that distribuía the occurrences for the groups. When we displayed the unwillingness of the BAF, appeared an explosion there traffic statistics hotel in 1998, showing and confirming the unwillingness of the Air Force it stops with the official research of the subject.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
But until then, our reports showed eventually that the activity of the traffic hotel in the country was practically estagnadas, with a prompt situation appearing in distant places. 90% of the cases were of abdução. In the government of the FHC everybody worked hard effectively to obtain to create a ministry of the defense that sheltered our group, therefore Brazil was in a vexatious situation on this with relation to the too much countries. It had also a subtle pressure Brazil to adhere to the international system of hierarquização of the applied knowledge the defense to it. In 1999 the ministry appeared finally that we wanted and we think that now everything was decided. We take another tripping. When the Squid assumed, still in the first mandate, appeared an order of "prohibition" of sending of information. It was not accurately one prohibition, but a signal "to hold" a little. It would have a dance of the chairs and this could affect the degree of silence of the operations. In Brazil, which had the governmental structure and the influence of friends politicians, each government that enters is a threat our work. As all the decisions are made far of the looks and knowledge of the politicians, including president, ministers and parliamentarians, are always a risk that somebody influential thing either dismissed to give place to some friend of union. From there, we are holding a little the research and sendings of data until the things if to establish in the country. Our objective age to pass the group for underneath of the ministry of the defense. They wanted to establish a similar system to the American, with an mount of money not declared of military use. The idea, as many others, was excellent, but never it happened. She only complicated everything still more. Without definition and with the law of silence, we are practically decorative. She only sees, a group specialized in Ufos, with practically twenty years of practical invisible and total decorative. The silence of Brazil stops with the remaining portion of the world reed-echo badly. It was seeming that we had discovered some important thing and opt to keep pra. U.S.A. makes this and everybody knows there, but it dissimulates that not. Only that they bank alone great part of the research in this field. Already Brazil to give one of smart, is complicated. The politics of the surplus was matida still worse of the one than it was in the FHC2 and Brazilian silence on the Ufos was fruit of incompetence and tumult in the pictures reliable. Nothing more. That nobody only believed that this could thus be and the thing was still more ugly pra we. The White House suggested an performance mixing also asking for the entrance of the North American groups to operate here in partnership with us. In exchange, it went to enter a haul of the safe without end of them, with cooperações in many aspects, also the aerospace one, that age of strategical interest for the country, for account of the satellites. But after an enormous delay in answering, Brazil refused alleging that manjada colloquy already of the national sovereignty preemptóriamente and promised to invest the proper grana here. It was when the rocket blew up. The thing caught badly. I was knowing of phone calls between the two sides with mutual accusations of blackmail and sabotage. Accident has that been episode or sabotage, to use this fragility was the classic and subtle way operandi of the United States to push its interests. But Brazil banked the durão and promised to invest. Until appearing the first crisis politics and stopping everything again. Later lode the elections and same with the crisis, gave PT again.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
After that, several other sub-crises. Some until problematic for us, as the aerial crisis. Until a new it commands to assume, we operate in wait compass, touching our boat as we could. Finally the group realocaram and had a sudden pressure for results. It was 2006 end and in the beginning of 2007 we had green signal "to show service". It was this that unchained the operation of Tasso Fragoso. We are in the glue of that activity during almost 11 months. Parallel, we tried a reaproximação with the other groups, but Brazil already well was burnt. He was worse still when the BAF opened an official canal of contact with the ufólogos, allowing even though the entrance of journalists in the headquarters of the CONDABRA. I find that the BAF made this of sacanagem. It was the only reasonable explanation. What he takes me to believe in this, he is that somebody an BAF probably knew of the situation of Brazil in the international group and then deliberately manipulated the ufólogos and the Fantastic one of the Globe to show something chocking for U.S.A.. It was a type of message. This gave certain e generated a tremendous confusion, with desperate linkings of the foreigners to prevent that Brazil opened its archives. Moreover, it badly caught to explain that we did not have nothing to see with that decision. As these malucos exaggerations they are typical of Brazil, nobody it are there would go to believe. The solution was to be quiet. As many countries already were in a process to review the release of information, as for example the French CNES threatening to liberate much thing that did not agree, U.S.A. had been equal siri in the can, because back in Washington it almost has a stack of my height of processes against the secrecy governmental, only waiting more given to beat firm in the government. This precipitated the trip of the Bush to Brazil. With it, they had come the representatives of the group. I do not know as it was that this if gave, but after the coming of George Bush and its commission in the country, a rumor appeared of that Brazil would go to yield to the pressure of U.S.A. and would allow that the faces of them entered and operated here. Moreover, the law would come back of total silence. Brazil Also lowered the head for the Uncle Sam., aventou it hypothesis to disarrange our group of national research and to leave everything related ufos 100% in the hand of U.S.A., changing the specialists of field for a small commission of two or three supervisors who would follow the gotten data and would send reports for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to know what he was transferred. In exchange, Brazil would give green signal for the foreigners. What it would be made of my staff, me exactly and the remaining portion? Nobody said. We start in congregating them in small informal meetings to debate our future. It was clearly that the American diffidence - in the truth the great eye exactly - placed in serious risk our work. By the way, our lives. We know as they are the things in this area. Without one trunfo in our hands, them could make as in manuals of the GRU, erasing the archives in a series of isolated accidents. An assault here, one has attacked cardiopath there, a running over... It knows as it is. As nobody is donkey here and wants to die, we know that the only skill to prevent this we are having something sufficiently valuable to negotiate. I wait that he has given to understand our reasons. Any doubt I answer in the next message. As I promised in the last contact, demons a pause. Now we are sending new notice, since it almost has eight months since our previous email. Philipe, I have good notice. Number three still is alive. We had some problems in hiding it, because it very was agitated. I also would be if I saw my friends or relatives dying of that skill. We obtain to hide number three in the closed dump-cart of the pickup truck and send the being for the one property compadre mine. This person is of my total confidence and she did not believe ufos until seeing to that. He was funny to see the face of it when we open the dump-cart. Passed the scare, mine compadre in helped them to arrest the creature in a wooden box and helped in the transport of it in a penosa trip made with two pickup trucks (mine and of it) and caminhãozinho trucado-trunk of property of the brother-in-law of it, where we take the creature of Filomena Saint for a house that is the deep ones of a mansion rented in the periphery of Uberlândia. They had been some days of trip, following for bad roads to prevent the police ranks. Although some men who were in the convoy could easily hinder the access them policemen to the load, we prevent all the possible risks until Uberlândia. It is where it is now. This city was chosen by being relatively close to São Paulo, Brasilia and Rio. After forwarding the physical materials and the bodies of the 1 and the 2, we had that to give a time to wait the "dust to lower". I found that they would have questions on the capsule to have three seats and alone terms sent two bodies, but to that seems, nobody was abided by this particularitity, since he is not the first time that ufos with more places they appear I contend less pertaining to the crew. Still well. Fortunately, the place of the grass was sufficiently wild and it did not have witnesses. But still thus it was a risk to hide it in a common car. Still more with the coitado one in that state. The trip debilitated it sufficiently, since the heat in the interior truck was insuportável. We had that to start to travel during the afternoon, night and dawn and stops of day, because it with certainty went to finish dying. We follow the ideas that gave to you and it was calmer same. My subordinate was with fear, but in the end, everything gave certain. Without the contribution of all, it would be impossible to make this. He is as same Mr. spoke, would be much badness to deliver the alive creature for the Americans. With certainty they would dissecariam the unfortunate person and they would place it in one of those aquariums. While nobody to open the peak, and nobody is maluco to make this, will be with this trunfo in the hands. Still we do not know accurately what we go to make with it, nor how much time it will aguentará in captivity. Our contacts could be interesting to point ways where direction we must follow with these research parallel bars. For the time being, our idea is to give a time with the creature back in the mansion until let us know more on it and its nature. Then, after in certifing them that this information will be kept under the secrecy that it deserves, intends to choose some ufólogos to see the 3 of close and registering it alive. Until this day, we will effect all more examinations, including DNA and all. Tintim for tintim, but you understand, we you will not be able to appear, therefore this could place until our families in risk. These data and examinations will be kept in a safe and also in being able of some specific people, as Mr.. Alien will be kept as our guarantee of survival. In case that something happens with people, it forgives the coarseness, but we go "to play the excrement all in the fan", and will display the laboratoriais creature and examinations for the world, escancarando of time with the secret. Our biologist is moving small sticks to obtain the examination back in the Unicamp. But before, we need in them to certify of the security degree, because the necessary examination to be without bigger questions, since it is well possible that the result is different of that already it walked in this planet. The same examination will be made in other laboratories. For the time being, we need to be discretest possible. It cannot have puncture. The presentation of the foreigner, in case that worse it happens, needs to be made through the gentleman, in way that our superiors do not distrust that an exemplary living creature leaked. We ask for a confirmation if it will accept you to intermediate the meeting of at least three representatives and idoneous investigators with the being. It will be a preparation for the day where the truth will not be able more hidden being. In case that affirmative, it sends the names of the chosen people and the numbers of contact. In the next message we will order given more of as to proceed. It had a more intense activity since that we capture the creatures in day 15 of March of the last year. For the registers, other ships had come to look for for the three creatures captured in Tasso. A great descending of ships happened, with two sizes. The capsule biggest equal the one that already we knew and a minor. We have assumptions that they are tactical vehicles, of an only pilot, or even though objects operated remotely. These vehicles function as if they were fighter aircrafts of them. The descendings had started in the region north and had been following a route in south direction. It was clearly that the activity was related the searches for the first ship, that had lasted more or less twenty days. None of the ships effected landing. The altitude was aerial sweepings low, that started well in the grass where we intercept the ship. We use to advantage this chance to carry through studies of registers of video and emission of waves, but without great resulted beyond photos and videos of better quality of that the ones that already we had. But coming back to it I number three, we we think that it went to die. It was well weak. I arrived to think about writing Mr. on the fact of it to be between the life and the death, but the others had better found to wait a little before making another contact. The 3 refused water and vegetables during some days. It was total in jejum and finished sufficiently lean. With the time, it he was being calmer and he started to fear little our presence. I find that classic music was an excellent idea and helped very in this adaptation. But it did not eat and this in worried them very. We could perceive that it was excretando from time to time a viscous liquid with smells ammonia fort. More or less than three in three days. Always in the same place of the room. We conclude that the digestive system of it remembers some birds. We go to analyze the excretado material to know more on the biological system of it, but this still must delay a little. If we had the 1 and 2 in our power, everything this would be more easy. But the things are as they are and as we would not like, right? Had to the place where we hide number three, it is difficult to make quality analyses on its health. We cannot run the risk of the people to discover that one of them is alive and still more that we hide it. The reports had been made on the basis of only two members of the crew if to discover the 3 now, this with certainty goes to create one puta of one badly to be in the cupola. It went to be a problem until more serious than of 1986, since this would confirm the diffidence of the foreigners. In the end of the second week, after to refuse to eat vegetables, leves and fruits, it finally ate some thing. It ate papinha of baby. Funny, because it always refuses the salty one, but it adores the candy. It has eaten papinha of fruits since then. It to eat, we place papinha in a plate and leave in we sing it of the room. Then it is alone there for some hours and when we come back the plate already is empty. The animal never eats in our presence. It demonstrated a certain predilection for one sings and passes the day all emitting those flat hummings and estalinhos there. We are distrusting that it is a species of mantra, music or conjunct, because already we know that it speaks and the voice of it does not have to see with the hummings. It emits snaps with the language against the sky of the mouth, but they are lower snaps, and in a very fast sequence. This provokes a type of whistle that remembers a bee racket. It is a irritating sound. It makes this in the same hour, a time to the day since that he was imprisoned. Therefore we start to imagine that it is some form of prayer or I sing. After the ritual, it it is calmer and accessible. It is there that we enter with papinha and we come back later alone catching the canister. We still are not certain if it is of another planet or another dimension. Also we are not certain if it has total conscience on what he is happening with it. The impression that we have is that it is youngest in that record. The 1 and the 2 were higher than it. It measures 1,22m and the others two measured 1,35 and 1,47. In this period of convivência with the creature we show photos of the abated beings in the screen of notebook. It was impassível, looking at fixed for the two without demonstrating to suffering or emotion. We made this repeated times and one day it emitted a racket, that was its first one "speaks" in captivity. Unhappyly, we were not prepared for that and we do not record. It was a long series of barulhos, with intervals that pra gave to perceive, structuralized a type of phrase, incompressible pra we, but it gave pra to notice clearly that to that age one speaks. Verbal communication in foreign language. I was not in that day. Our friend who is the tratador was who bound pra to count. I was in Brasilia for force of the businesses. In the following day, I flied for the fastest farm than I could. Until that moment, us we thought that it did not speak. It was a surprise to discover that we were made a mistake. After that day, it it repeated words of the such phrase when it saw the body of it I number two. Only with two, what in it took them to imagine that this being has a linking of some type with the two, but does not demonstrate nothing stops with the body of the one. This is something still to investigate. We do not show to that photo of vísceras pra it because we do not know what this could provoke in the behavior of it. In the doubt, we go to wait. We show only the photos of the faces of the 1 and the 2. Those making with cellular that I sent, were of the one. Of the two that I ordered, Mr. did not publish. Our visitor emitted a species of name for number two. It was a quaint sound. Then we had an idea. We take off a photo of it exactly with schemes digital later and we show pra it in the proper equipment. It pointed exactly with respect to itself and the screen. He was when it demonstrated to have proper knowledge of itself. It emitted a cracking moan if recognizing and concludes that that racket alone could be the name of it. As the racket it was impossible to reproduce, we demons a human name pra it: Juca, in homage to the small assistant of the Bozo clown. One of these silly and funny ideas that finish giving certain. The name caught and now alone we call it "boy juca". The small Juca Boy, as we baptize it, in did not give as many information to them how much we would like that he had given so far, but is obvious that we are making progressos. We made the experiences that suggested you, but no form of telepática communication was gotten. It seems interested in such a way in us how much we are interested in it, but our approach has that to be made with very well-taken care of. Pra to say the truth, is everything very seemed with a contact with indians. The Juca did not point with respect to no star in that celestial map. We show it in notebook the photos that ordered you and it was looking at fixed for the screen. But he did not have no reaction that we could perceive as being a signal of where it comes nor what knows. Pra to say the truth did not have demonstration some of curiosity with no galaxy. We open atlases pra it and it was looking at only for the planet Land. In a simple project of the solar system, it he pointed with respect to the Land and nothing beyond. Later, in another image, it he pointed with respect to Brazil. They had been the two only things pra where it pointed in atlases. We conclude that it knows to say where is, but does not know, he does not want or he cannot say of where he comes. It nor laughs nor makes face expressions emotionally marcantes, or exactly reconhecíveis. The only clear emotional reaction of it is of fear and the classic tremedeira that always happens when it is scared. He gives penalty to see. Bichinho trembles as green pole. In that night in the grass in Tasso, when it we play the unfortunate person in the car, it it trembled as much that I thought that I was having convulsions. In contrast of that I spoke in the first message, it it is not so intelligent as we think that gray would be one. We are seriously distrustful of whom that ship of them is of some another technology, we want to say, of some another race. The Juca does not seem to be intelligent the sufficient to create complex machines as that flying record. This is a point where we are not in agreement, because to think themselves about the human beings, we have few more intelligent people, many people shes-ass and a depressing number of people who are completely idiotic. If it is here thus, can there be also. He is what I costumo to speak. If people to randomly catch somebody in the way of São Paulo, which the possibility to catch a more intelligent human unit of the population of the planet? 10%, 5%, 1%? Very probably, absolutely less. If it will be of this skill, the irony of the destination is that the only one that was alive, is delayed. The only one that he was motionless tremendous there and did not run pra ship nor pro weeds. I am only imagining, but he can be that it has been trained to only make one definitive simple operation and does not know nothing beyond that. One of our partners has a hypothesis of that it is a type of monkey, a trained animal to make certain limited things. If it will be thus, the creatures can be dispensable and the focus of the such search is in recaptures of the capsule. But this is not a thing completely defined, because the Juca can be a smart creature who is alone if making of idiot as form of if protecting. As it does not say our language and alone we have it, we cannot run the risk to press excessively and to lose it. We cannot torture it nor to use "less orthodox" expedients. We are following for a way to conquer the confidence of it. The Juca likes candies very. It now is eating everything that is candy. But he has that to be much candy same, and soft, pastoso or preferential viscous. It rejects solids as bullets and chocolates. This raised me the suspicion of that they feed themselves only of liquids. I find that it does not have nothing much candy back in the planet of it, because it seems to very like candies, advancing for the plate so soon we close the door (we know of this for the racket). Following in this idea, us we try to offer to honey of bees pra it and gave certain. In the hour that will be, you from there place honey in pratinho and to one minutes, already she does not have more nothing. Moreover, we demons ice cream covering pra it. It drank water, but in few amounts. Our comments of the Juca have shown that it does not sleep, but enter in a type of way of lethargy in the part of the morning and the end of the afternoon. In this period, it it is not practically moved and all the consequences are well slow. During the night, it he is well more active. Let us weave some conjecturas on this. If it will be of one another planet as everything indicates, it can be that the rotation of the planet is faster than in the Land, and the notion of day and night pra it is two times faster than for us. About the beginning we think that it was entering in hibernação, reducing the metabolic process in function of the food lack, as they make some animals in the Land. But after starting to eat it continues leaving air in the same hours. We also notice that it does not like much light. It violently rejected the light of the day in one morning that we try to take it stops a "sun bath". It gave a type of "pití" in the light. Perhaps this helps explains the lack to it of references more than the immediate contacts with creatures in the light of the day, being in 90% of the occurrences in the end of the afternoon and during the dawn. Although it refuses the light of the sun, it it does not react the artificial light badly. We also test with ultraviolet infra-red ray and. Using the remote control of the TV we obtain to notice that it sees the light infra red. Moreover, we play torches of lantern in the eyes of it and the pupils do not dilatam nor if they contract. Looking at of close, it gives pra to see that it has a well dark Iris. Darker than of a horse. Moreover, it has eyelids that they seem to have the function of humidificar the eyes. The mouth of it is small, without apparent lips or mucosae. The interior of it does not seem to have teeth, but yes a hard gengiva that if resembles a little with the one of children just born. We could not examine the Juca with details. We know this for that we saw in the bodies of the others. Very little times it allowed that we touched it. Although he is accustomed with the tratador of it, I and more two friends, it still are very arredio to the touch and if he scares easy. In first days, when we found that it slept, we place a long cushion pra it to sleep but it never nor arrived close. It only was there in I sing it, seated in the soil. We introduce a chair of bar in the room of it and after seeing the tratador to seat some times in that chair, it he also seated and now, he sits down eventually in the chair. Juca never sketched reaction of escape or something thus. It is not come close to the door and the windows are locked with cadeado. It is curious, but excessively fearful. The Juca has 4 fingers in the hands, being two great and two small ones, that they finish in a species of thick nail. Tortos the well small feet are e, without nail, seeming half atrophied. The skin is fine and with many sanguineous vases. The blood is red as ours and it is not gray. It seems a species of color of pale skin, with some colored places more, as they were themselves sun burning in some points. Other parts have a despigmentado half tone. Looking at well of close, it gives pra to notice máculas puntiformes of dark tone red, that gives the tone of the skin. It remembers the skin of a squid, but it is a little thicker than of the squid and it is not gosmento. It does not have ears, only one auditory canal, without auricular pavilion. Nor apparent sexual agency. The body temperature is slightly lower than the human being. It has a discrete crack where we assume that an inlaid reproductive agency exists. They have the similar anus and sphincters to the ones of the human beings. We also notice this for the superficial comment of the other bodies. Not she has for nor the hair some. It also is very curious with the fact of terms hair. He is looking at our hair fixed. We try to give to child clothes pra it, but it opposes it vestiz them. The time is naked all and it does not seem to feel heat or cold. The capsule of it was very cold and I thought that it I would go to feel much heat here, but I do not notice no sweat. It breathes air normally. We in worry them that of some form it catches some type of embryo or virus. This probably would be fatal for it. Our recent experiences include to try to teach it to say it. It until learned to say some simple words, but he is as to teach a monkey to speak. The monkeys do not only speak because they are hindered physically. But the Juca speaks. It still did not articulate a alone phrase, of the head of it, but we are trying to make this to happen. For the time being it only repeats some words, as a autista. In the video that we send, you go to see that it is repeating the things with certain difficulty, but you need to have patience. To arrive in this level we take one month more than massificando and repeating daily the words. Nor always we have the patience necessary to teach it and is frustrating at many moments to see alien to only moan barulhos incompressible. But we are persisting. We do not treat it with ignorance. The occurrence of the video was an isolated case. I raise this and try to keep the calm of my partners being said that it is if strengtheing. He is making the part of it. If the situation was inverse, nobody would obtain here to imitate the session of hummings of it. We try to pass livened up drawings pra it. It sees Bob Sponge of time in when, but he does not laugh and with much certainty he does not understand what he transfers himself in the drawing. He is more interested in the device of tevê. It looks at the wire, the buttons and tries to look at for gretas of refrigeration of the device, interested in the interior. We distrust that the level of abstraction of it is slightly different of ours. We try to give to some toys pra it, but Juca did not show to greater interest highly, excepting itself a ball, that it was turning the hands, seeming concentrated per some minutes. We had that to take the ball of it, because it was practically in settles with it. We had fear that it obtained some form of communication with the people of it, but happily this did not happen. The farm where it is sufficiently is moved away from the place of the capture and it did not have no significant avistamento in the region. When those speculations had appeared of ufos kneading canaviais in the SP interior, had distrust that captivity could be some ship arriving more close to the region it, but so far, it is in security. Good, I do not want to prolongate more nor to take its time. Already I wrote stocking here Bible pro Sir. If to want, can publish of that skill that made in the last time. I only ask for that it erases you the underlined parts. It can rewrite what to find better. E if to make that project of the story, with certainty everybody goes to accept. On the video, I find that it gives pra to also show. If to want to pass to some friend or ufólogo, is the will. If to want to cut some part, to include a mark d'água, link or to take off the sound, make as to want. If to make questions, speaks that it is the same doll of the photos. I find that the Juca goes to pass easy for the 1 because the photos were bad. But omit the underlined data, Ok? On that question of the capsule, already I started to copy documents. Control more information at the opportune moment. I wait that it likes video it and them photos. Excuse for the size. It is with God Ps: Codinome invents one there well impressive pra me. There E does not forget to make the described procedures in the TXT to destroy the email in its computer, Ok?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I watched the video of the captive alien and i have to come to the conclusion that all though well done, that it is a fake.

1. In the video there is the alien and the chair in the foreground, but in the back ground there is nothing. You can hear crickets chirping but you can't see any trees or even the ground. This could be because the indivivuals who shot the video do not want to have evidence pointing out where it was shot for fear of the government taking the alien, destroying the tape and possibly silencing them or maybe the reason that there is nothing else in the video because that anything real in the shot may offer a comparison to the alien and making it look less real and more like the cgi i beleive it to be.

2. The alien is glowing, not to the point of an aura but luminescent. This could be due to the night vision but cgi adds luminesence to whatever the image is.

It really is too bad, its these kinds of videos that ruin the credability of people's real and honest claims about extra terrestials to the general public and give strength to the skeptics who deny their claims using examples like this video to back them up. All we can do is keeping looking and hopefully some real video wil come along.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
looks like the Aphex Twin Rubber Johnny Video

www.youtube.com...

Man i was about to say the same thing. I bet it was made by the same people that made Rubberjohnny.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
halohackz

If that is the translation of something (as it looks like) I think you should have posted it as such, instead of making posts with all that text and not an explanation of what that text is.

If, in the middle of all that text, there is an explanation, then I apologise, because I did not read it all, and I don't know if anyone did, those automatic translations are almost unreadable.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ok, for all you Portuguese speakers out there, here is the best I could hear from the video. It is not correct, doesn't have the accents (I'm lazy) and doesn't make sense, but it is the best I could hear. I put into parentheses alternate words. Maybe it will give you some clues as to the exact words they are using. In the end, it doesn't really matter, as this is nothing more than a fictional work. I did like how the alien moved its eyebrow at around 17 seconds into the flick.

person 1: fala, filho da puta!
person 2: como e (come ai?), maluco, morreremos com o bicho . (morremos como bicho?).
person 1: aiiii, nao (me?) falei o que ele falao (not a word, but sounds like it) (falava? falou?)

Doesn't completely make sense, but it may give you some clues.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This universe is made of dimensions and these dimensions are varying degrees of Heaven and Hell. In the Bible it refers to "third Heaven", in Genesis it refers to "sons of God" and the "nephilim". Due to the vast distances, the vastness and principles set forth making up the universe we shall say that life in outer space like Star Trek or Men in Black etc...movies would have you think is extremely unlikely. However, inner dimensional is, we shall say, more likely. Within myself, I don't speak in not so certain terms, however, here I am. Satan is real, and his Demons are real, they can go in and out of these dimensions, especially when man has developed a relationship with these entities. Deception is his greatest weapon and tool. They can manipulate physical appearances thus appealing our awareness of science fiction and appealing to our fourth dimensional level that we possess.......google this using Nephilim, the big lie, to the Revelation and go from there. It gets quite interesting.

reply to post by chromatico

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

thanks for the post
I have seen all on that subject and the vids but I dont like it when the sit and scare you like some do to me thats propaganda at its best if you look at some translation of the Mayan calander it was said the earth has already been destroyed by all elements and that the next was akasha or the spirit and that dosnt sound like dooms day to me but what do any of us know we depend on people we dont even know anything about to research this stuff and trust that they tell us the truth most of us can translate old lost langs ect so how do we really know what the truth is ???

[edit on 24-3-2008 by LadyInRed]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Its clearly fake.. it is pretty much proven that the "alien greys" are wearing some type of suit. and this fake has facial expressions.. which grays never express because they are in a suit..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join