It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This racial hate (has) to stop now.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 05:44 AM
link   
sweat U-P ?

Look darling, don't call me sweat UP. Thx.

But I agree with you for the rest of your post.
Our ancestors are ALL responsibles.And of course, we are responsibles for our future descendants.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 11:52 AM
link   
U-P as in Ultra Pheonix "No Sweat" means do not worry about it as in I was not offended and/or considered your comments to be out right offensive. The term is often used in the US to imply that I feel there exist a rapor between us which trancends verbal arguments
or misunderstadnings.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
U-P as in Ultra Pheonix "No Sweat" means do not worry about it as in I was not offended and/or considered your comments to be out right offensive. The term is often used in the US to imply that I feel there exist a rapor between us which trancends verbal arguments
or misunderstadnings.

Granted!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This might be the only thing I agree with Truth with. As old as is it is, People just need to get along. We all bleed the same blood.

Humans have always hated what they didnt understand. In this day and age you would think that we could look past the black, gay, woman,mexcan..... We all have to live together on this rock, lets do it do the best of our abiltys.

We as humans can do anything that we can think of. Why cant we love all, Its hard, there are some that just wont hear it. LOOK PAST THEM, the few of them shouldnt be able to bring the whole down.

Take it as you want. One person at a time it can happen.
Help someone, let them go ahead of you in line, pick something up for someone. Do what you have to to make someone think diffrent about the whole.

One person at a time..............

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good Topic

Genetically we are ALL 99.5% the same. That number comes from the PBS Nova series that was on last night.

In a practical and functional sense, there is NO difference in people unless someone acknowledges a difference. Perhaps that is not quite the reality but until people start thinking that way, it never will be. Race and Religion are devices to seperate and divide people so that one self-segragated group can take advantage of another self-segragated group.

I don't care what color your skin is or how narrow your eyes are or how curly your hair is or how big the penises are in the part of the world your ancestors happened to come from. Don't you get it? We are ALL the same people. We are all Humans.

I said this to Illmatic67 in another thread but I will repeat it here:

Illmatic67, I do think you have some very racist ideas and make racist statements. You prove it with almost every post you make. Let go of the hate, brother. I use that term on purpose. I wonder which way you will choose to take it. By sending out and spreading that hate, you just make it certain that it will come back to you (if the Wiccans are correct, threefold).

It takes much more strength and character to forgive than to hate. If you can't or won't do that, then you are no better than the ones you hate, even though ironically enough, they too are "your people."

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Saying things like "A slave in heaven, or a star in hell" is really stupid and incorrect. There is no way that you would be a STAR in HELL. Even so, would you want to be? Would you want to be a star that is in charge of all the suffering? Satan is the star in Hell...nobody else. And you're also not a slave in heaven. I guess...in a sense..it would make sense. We are his children. Are you a slave to your parents?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join